Biden claims grass fire caused by climate change

Let's see data that indicates a 10F increase from 100% CO2.

Yes child ... Bill Nye the Science Guy:

Ask mommy or daddy to help you in the kitchen ... then tell us how much temperature rise you get ...

Strange ... glass is opaque to IR ... why we use it in greenhouses ... but it's Bill Nye, God's gift to aeronautical engineering ...

Everything they don't like is now blamed on climate change. It's the "Boy Who Cried Wolf" syndrome and that's why the Climate Cult is not taken seriously by so many people.

Everything they don't like is now blamed on climate change. It's the "Boy Who Cried Wolf" syndrome and that's why the Climate Cult is not taken seriously by so many people.

Wait ... there was a wolf ... just he was minding his own business when "Stupid" came and poked him with a sharp stick ...

Food should never poke wolves with sharp sticks ...

By this ... I mean ... climate doesn't care ... she's just doing her thing and humans can all die if they don't like it ... kinda how a wolf sees it ...

President Joe Biden addressed the wildfires raging in Texas on Thursday during his visit to the southern border, calling anyone who doesn’t believe in climate change his “Neanderthal friends.”

“I’ve been helicopters in the West, in the Southwest and Northwest, flown over more land burned to the ground, all the vegetation gone, than the entire state of Maryland,” Biden said during his speech in Brownsville, Texas. “The idea there’s no such thing as climate change, I love that, man. I love some of my Neanderthal friends who still think there’s no climate change.”

Comment:
Prairie fires a natural phenomenon.
This has been happening for hundreds of thousands of years.
Joe Biden and the Radical Left are fear mongers.
The Radical Left uses fear to gain power.
They promise naive people that they can save them from Climate Change if they vote for them.
Climate Change is a political tool of fear that is used to control fools.
There's a fire in Texas?

Climate Change, it's like thalidomide; one CO2 version causes floods, a different variation causes fires. Look, don't ask IPCC or the Cult to explain it, the science is settled

That's an interesting comment ... as I was browsing around for a good child-like video for the Middle School girls we have here ... I noticed all the comments were basically "Of course the emperor is wearing clothes, but only 'cool' people can see them" ... without actually explaining why shooting photons through a greenhouse gas environment can test greenhouse effects in the system ... [shakes head in disbelief] ...

Nevermind excluding water ... it's all fantasyland anyway without a pool of water and 100% RH ...

Could you please point to where climate has changed ... latitude and longitude or you're the idiot ...

Also, Texas climate is "Humid Sub-tropical" ... they get rainfall every month of the year (humid) and the coldest month averages over 32ºF (sub-tropical) ... what is changing to cause more fires? ... OTHER THAN human agricultural practices ...

This is pasture that is burning ... range land for cattle ... is climate changing or is land use changing? ... do you think 14 million cows is natural for Texas? ... say 15,000 years ago before human filth arrived ...

There are trees in California that require fire to release their seeds ... evolution baby ... the SAME climate causes these wildfires, California has been burning since before human filth arrived 15,000 years ago ...

What say Texans? ... it's your state, you tell us if weather is different with one little tiny measly degree temperature increase ...
Pick a place. The climate has changed there.

The human race has decided to conduct a grand experiment on the only planet that can sustain us to see just how much we can manipulate, destroy and change the environment before it all becomes irreversible.

Yes, like an addicted individual who abuses his body to the breaking point because he thinks he is invincible and will live forever. All warning signs are ignored. Then one day, he wakes up and finds he is dying.

The planet is the same. There is only so much abuse it can take. The warning signs are everywhere. We ignore it at our peril.

Pick a place. The climate has changed there.

Over the ocean ... 71% of Earth's surface ... exactly the same climate as it's always been ... or do you mean Texas, and which element of Texas climate do you think changed? ... the humidity or coldest average monthly temperatures ...

I get it ... colder temperatures is evidence of global warming ... same weather means different climate ... whatever's expedient ... San Antonio is the new continentiallity ...

President Joe Biden addressed the wildfires raging in Texas on Thursday during his visit to the southern border, calling anyone who doesn’t believe in climate change his “Neanderthal friends.”

“I’ve been helicopters in the West, in the Southwest and Northwest, flown over more land burned to the ground, all the vegetation gone, than the entire state of Maryland,” Biden said during his speech in Brownsville, Texas. “The idea there’s no such thing as climate change, I love that, man. I love some of my Neanderthal friends who still think there’s no climate change.”

Comment:
Prairie fires a natural phenomenon.
This has been happening for hundreds of thousands of years.
Joe Biden and the Radical Left are fear mongers.
The Radical Left uses fear to gain power.
They promise naive people that they can save them from Climate Change if they vote for them.
Climate Change is a political tool of fear that is used to control fools.
Biden is a Moron. Climate change is all Fake. Just a Dem ploy to put in more Gov't regulations.

I seriously doubt that is true.
I take the Temp twice a day. Been keeping a Log for 7 years. Result? No change. Also ,I have a picture of Ocean Beach in 'Frisco (formerly San Francisco) taken when I was 6. The Shorline has not moved a bit. That is 60 years.

I take the Temp twice a day. Been keeping a Log for 7 years. Result? No change. Also ,I have a picture of Ocean Beach in 'Frisco (formerly San Francisco) taken when I was 6. The Shorline has not moved a bit. That is 60 years.
I seriously doubt that is true.

Forum List

Back