Photographic PROOF of 90 Years of Sea level Rise!

Do some vetting, consider the sources of disagreement with non-AGW extremists and use logic.

We constantly do that. All of the denier "scientists" are paid partisan shills, which destroys their credibilty nearly as much as the way the facts and data destroy their credibility.

Follow the money. All of the corrupting bribe money flows to your side. The ethical climate scientists all reject your bribe money. They could all double their salaries if they lied for the deniers, but they refuse to lie for money. That gives them even more credibility.

And by the way, WUWT is a crank right-wing conspiracy blog, not a source of science. Any following it is a right-wing political conspiracy hack, and thus instantly forfeits all credibilty, because hacks are known for just making everything up.

As to your ignorant claim that glaciers don't melt, they are seasonal and move down all over the earth to the oceans, where they calve.

I didn't say they don't melt, fool. I rejected YOUR claim that they have "always melted". Perhaps some study in reading comprehension might have been a more useful route for you since the basic sciences seem to have been beyond your reach.

Last edited:
Do some vetting, consider the sources of disagreement with non-AGW extremists and use logic.

We constantly do that. All of the denier "scientists" are paid partisan shills, which destroys their credibilty nearly as much as the way the facts and data destroy their credibility.

Follow the money. All of the corrupting bribe money flows to your side. The ethical climate scientists all reject your bribe money. They could all double their salaries if they lied for the deniers, but they refuse to lie for money. That gives them even more credibility.

And by the way, WUWT is a crank right-wing conspiracy blog, not a source of science. Any following it is a right-wing political conspiracy hack, and thus instantly forfeits all credibilty, because hacks are known for just making everything up.
The money comes from gov subsidies and funds the hypothesis. The promotion comes loudly from politicians and Pravda. That speaks for itself.
Consider the data and that speaks for itself. AGW is a political scam much as wuflu is. At least wuflu does involve the empirical of an actual virus and not simply a theory.

theglobalwarmingfraud

This would silence AlGorians if they would read and comprehend it, but they don't want to read it and couldn't comprehend the material if they did read it.

If you'd like to have an actual conversation about anthropogenic global warming, I strongly suggest you drop your Al Gore red herring. That is, if you'd like to actually be taken seriously, you need to address the arguments from folks like Kevin Trenberth, Phil Jones, Michael Mann, Gavin Schmidt, Naomi Oreskes, John Mitchell, Wallace Broecker, and the hundreds of other climate scientists from the overwhelming majority of climate scientists that have concluded based on the evidence that global warming is real, that it is a threat to human civilization and that its primary cause is anthropogenic GHG emissions.

theglobalwarmingfraud

This would silence AlGorians if they would read and comprehend it, but they don't want to read it and couldn't comprehend the material if they did read it.

If you'd like to have an actual conversation about anthropogenic global warming, I strongly suggest you drop your Al Gore red herring. That is, if you'd like to actually be taken seriously, you need to address the arguments from folks like Kevin Trenberth, Phil Jones, Michael Mann, Gavin Schmidt, Naomi Oreskes, John Mitchell, Wallace Broecker, and the hundreds of other climate scientists from the overwhelming majority of climate scientists that have concluded based on the evidence that global warming is real, that it is a threat to human civilization and that its primary cause is anthropogenic GHG emissions.
And none of those are willing to publicly discuss the issue with those who disagree. They just disparage them.
AGW is a political scam. It’s Covid the First.

The "97%" of scientists" lie is one of the biggest, most pretentious lies in all of human history.

99.7% disagree.png

You're actually thinking of putting out Legate's bullshit? Are you not familiar with the methodology behind Legate's claim? He only counted papers that specifically stated that global warming was happening and that humans caused it. If the paper simply assumed those things - even if the results of the study REQUIRED that they be true, Legate rejected it. His result is 100% shite and anyone who uses it as a reference is a fool. Sorry.

theglobalwarmingfraud

And none of those are willing to publicly discuss the issue with those who disagree. They just disparage them.

I will discuss any of them with you.

theglobalwarmingfraud

Climate is cyclical. Warming temperatures are a result of ocean currents. Hurricane frequency has not increased. Polar bears are not and have not been swimming through the streets of Manhattan for twelve years. CO2 is good for plant life.

You're actually thinking of putting out Legate's bullshit? Are you not familiar with the methodology behind Legate's claim? He only counted papers that specifically stated that global warming was happening and that humans caused it. If the paper simply assumed those things - even if the results of the study REQUIRED that they be true, Legate rejected it. His result is 100% shite and anyone who uses it as a reference is a fool. Sorry.

You made no refutation, just a bunch of words that has no bearing on anything.

Try a real counterpoint instead, but that is too hard for you.......

Would you just look at that?

My GAWD, how can anyone live with their own conscience?

View attachment 401967
This is surely one of THEE STUPIDEST posts ever made in the section

1. In an urban/developed area it would be hard to tell anything due to landfill, construction, etc.

2. NO ONE has alleged sea level is up more than 1'. (much less would it would take to show in any pic)
In the last hundred years science says it's app an 8 INCH rise. (but accelerating since 2000.)

3. The Tide in Any harbor could probably raise or lower the apparent level by 4 or 5 feet.
So either picture could actually APPEAR higher/lower and it would not "PROVE" anything.

The OP is a true IDIOT.

A Science illiterate.
A Basic Nature illiterate. (not knowing there are tides!)
An IQ in the 80s and completely uneducated.

`

Last edited:
theglobalwarmingfraud

Climate is cyclical. Warming temperatures are a result of ocean currents. Hurricane frequency has not increased. Polar bears are not and have not been swimming through the streets of Manhattan for twelve years. CO2 is good for plant life.
It’s mid-November here on the near-39th parallel of North America and I have to rake leaves the same as I have for sixty years.

It’s mid-November here on the near-39th parallel of North America and I have to rake leaves the same as I have for sixty years.

God bless you Friend, and expand your territory.
Here in Southern California, temperatures range from 25 degrees in winter to 105 degrees in summer, and a tenth of a degree or two is supposed to make Americans so frightened that we will spend half our gross domestic product to "fight" this crazed panic?
To the fearful, please find for us a few hundred scientists who challenge gravity. Name names and show papers and videos of their lectures.
You can't. So why compare gravity with your fears of climate change, and your arrogant condescension that Darwinism is "fact, fact, fact, as factual as gravity"?

God bless you Friend, and expand your territory.
Here in Southern California, temperatures range from 25 degrees in winter to 105 degrees in summer, and a tenth of a degree or two is supposed to make Americans so frightened that we will spend half our gross domestic product to "fight" this crazed panic?
To the fearful, please find for us a few hundred scientists who challenge gravity. Name names and show papers and videos of their lectures.
You can't. So why compare gravity with your fears of climate change, and your arrogant condescension that Darwinism is "fact, fact, fact, as factual as gravity"?

Only if gravity identifies as such.

Oh dear All Mighty ... don't you know you're raking a day later than you did 60 years ago !!! ... can you possibly imagine the horrors of your great-great-great-grandchildern having to rake two more days later ... insanity thinking of added a two foot berm around the entire city of Houston ... that would take one man with one shovel at least ten years ...

39th parallel sounds like thunderstorm country ...

I'm getting chiggers. That's a recent thing. They used to not be this far north. And I'm getting ticks biting me year-round. I had one latch on to me last February. That also didn't happen before. As the climate warms, the bugs are moving north.

I'm getting chiggers. That's a recent thing. They used to not be this far north. And I'm getting ticks biting me year-round. I had one latch on to me last February. That also didn't happen before. As the climate warms, the bugs are moving north.

As you get old ... the bugs move in ...

That's what happens in an interglacial cycle.

Forum List

Back