Photo shows most DC marchers wearing a mask, unlike GOP convention crowd

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Yesterday few Republicans attending the convention wore masks, which reduce the chance of getting coronavirus.
This photo of today's DC March for racial equality shows a different picture:
28march-01-threeByTwoLargeAt2X-v4.jpg

Yesterday few Republicans attending the convention wore masks, which reduce the chance of getting coronavirus.

I watched part of the broadcast in ABC. A clear majority were not wearing masks.

I watched part of the broadcast in ABC. A clear majority were not wearing masks.
You're lying about watching the March.

All that proves is that they are servile drones who do what they're told.

You're lying about watching the March.

Au contraire. How else would I know it was on ABC?

That lady's boob is at risk of catching covid virus.

Hey dumbass, being elbow to elbow with thousands of people isn’t social distancing. Masks do not nullify the distance recommendations. Not to mention those with masks are wearing the wrong types and wearing them improperly.

Wearing face masks by attendees of the RNC would show a lack of faith in the cult leader.

The people of the United States benefit, as a nation, when the impeached president trump's devoted fanatics gather together, in large numbers, and honor their cult leader by going mask-less.

RWNJ should be encouraged to attend church, political rallies, and all other activities preferred by their conservative brethren. The impeached president trump will know they are going mask-less for him.

No, that photo shows TEN people out of THOUSANDS.
Call me a skeptic but that photo may very well be orchestrated just to give you MORONS a political weapon.

I watch coverage almost daily of the protests across the nation and most of the people wearing masks are the looters/arsonists and we all know what they are trying to protect and it ain't their health.

Cool. Looks like people shouldn't have any trouble showing up in person to vote.

All I see is a bunch of losers who should be at work like the rest of us.
How many of them assholes are living off my confiscated income from payroll taxes?
My bet, most of them.

Cool. Looks like people shouldn't have any trouble showing up in person to vote.
No problem with a protest or big box store, but voting in person equals Biblical Plauge...
Ef9BMy2WkAAsRA-.jpg
Yes folks, they really are that stupid.

Forum List

Back