Photo shows most DC marchers wearing a mask, unlike GOP convention crowd

Yesterday few Republicans attending the convention wore masks, which reduce the chance of getting coronavirus.
This photo of today's DC March for racial equality shows a different picture:
28march-01-threeByTwoLargeAt2X-v4.jpg

All that proves is that they are servile drones who do what they're told.
Indeed,they are hypocrite cowards.they do not help the cause at all.

Yesterday few Republicans attending the convention wore masks, which reduce the chance of getting coronavirus.

I watched part of the broadcast in ABC. A clear majority were not wearing masks.
You're lying about watching the March.
Yeah he don’t know what the word truth means.

That lady's boob is at risk of catching covid virus.
She sure wanted to be front and center didn't she? LoL

That left boob needs to self quarantine for 14 days.

[/QUOT

muchadoaboutnothing

The lone white guy in the front said fuck your feelings.

Were they tested before going to the event last night? Were they tested to gain entry? Temp checks before entry? Logical steps that are also included in every guideline imaginable.

let me know because I really dont

Let’s see
One is a spontaneous crowd, the other is a planned official event by invitation.

I do see more masks in the BLM protests

Spontaneous my ass! Nobody's getting fooled by that long list of pre-funded guests and political hacks. But even that, you're saying a "spontaneous" crowd of tens of thousands climbing all over each other and chanting political slogans is okay during this pandemic but not a watered down convention, which is a necessary function of our Democracy? And you wonder why people call you guys fascistic.

Forum List

Back