Fauci: USA should consider a national mask mandate

This makes Joe Biden look good.
Due to the worsening numbers, Fauci likes the idea of a mask mandate, which Joe Biden supports.
The anti-science candidate Trump doesn't support Fauci's recommendation.

Masks don’t work at all. 80% of people who got the WuFlu wore masks all the time. In fact, they probably give people a false sense of security and they get close to other people instead of social distancing.

Social distancing does obviously work, better than any mask that scientific tests have shown do not filter the virus.

However at this point, the mortality rate is just as low as a regular flu at this point, social distancing should be done away with soon.
Agree, masks do give people a false sense of security as does social distancing. We already know viral particles can travel much, much further than 6 feet and viral particles are on every surface and object Trump is right, the high risk need to be protected and should have been from day one. If you're otherwise healthy, not much to worry about.

220,000 dead. I'd say the virus is kicking america's behind....big time.
Nope...

The original death estimates were 2.2-2.5 million people with the low end (if we did everything right) being 400,000. Were well within the original estimates.

WE are right where we should be with this disease progression.

Had we done the Obama-Biden game plan of wait for 6 months before doing anything we would have been above 1.5 million dead today...

Any death is a trajedy but what we are seeing today is in the trajectory area of doing everything we could right..

Due to the worsening numbers, Fauci likes the idea of a mask mandate, which Joe Biden supports.
If masks work why did Bidens and Harris staffers catch covid 19?

Wearing a mask 24 hours a day is going to be a tough thing to do. The damn things itch and gives some people allergies. Construction sucks on many of them and they are not cheap.

If masks work why did Bidens and Harris staffers catch covid 19?
BUT, But, but......Were protected... Were not republicans...

Respirator type N95 masks will filter out (as the name implies) 95% of viral particles but only if the mask is fitted properly.

This was a genuine 3M-brand N95 mask that I put under my microscope to create this visualization.

No, it absolutely will not filter out anything as small as a virus. You might as well build a chain-link fence to stop mosquitoes, as well as wear one of these masks to protect against viruses..

zPICT0001pHQ1600E.JPG

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

So many ignorant fools still believe this bullshit number, even after the CDC has admitted that it has been exaggerated by more than an order of magnitude. It isn't the virus that is kicking our collective asses; it is lies, exaggerations, and fearmongering, and the use of this by criminals who infest our government to seize and abuse power, and so many worthless idiots such as yourself who allow them to get away with it, that is kicking our asses.

So Fauci, just like Joe FLIP FLOPS again?
Was just wondering how many bags of Chinocrat money Fauci has stored away.

I wear masks in public, but, it's my body, my choice.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
The RWNJs should be encouraged to avoid following all recommendations issued by doctors, scientists, virologists, or any other learned professional tasked with controlling the novel coronavirus.

Also, the RWNJs must not trust these same learned professionals when they develop a vaccine. Because, the vaccines' inevitable side-effects will likely do more damage than the virus it is meant to prevent and/or cure.

Lastly, the RWNJs should feel free to gather in larges crowds wherever and whenever possible, social distancing is for sissies.

Says the guy who would vote for someone who believes men with tits are women....Sorry but your science isnt Facts....

The RWNJs should be encouraged to avoid following all recommendations issued by doctors, scientists, virologists, or any other learned professional tasked with controlling the novel coronavirus.

Also, the RWNJs must not trust these same learned professionals when they develop a vaccine. Because, the vaccines' inevitable side-effects will likely do more damage than the virus it is meant to prevent and/or cure.

Lastly, the RWNJs should feel free to gather in larges crowds wherever and whenever possible, social distancing is for sissies.

Says the guy who would vote for someone who believes men with tits are women....Sorry but your science isnt Facts....

On a side note, I wonder if I strapped a nice rack on a doe if it would convince the fish and wildlife folks that I actually shot a buck? Too bad most of them are not Democrats. They may actually buy it.

Last edited:
The original projections were for over 2 million, so we are much more safer than the scientists originally thought.

Ferguson’s model projected 2.2 million dead people in the United States and 500,000 in the U.K. from COVID-19 if no action were taken to slow the virus and blunt its curve. The model predicted far fewer deaths if lockdown measures — measures such as those taken by the British and American governments — were undertaken.
So did the President do the right thing which is why there not over 2 million dead?

When you have Prog Governors putting Kung Flu infected people in with infirm or elderly people, of course your body count will be high, just look at Gov Cujo from NY, and what he did in his state, then blames the president for Cujo's Mao tactics..

Mandates have no place in a Constitutional Republic.

The goal was never to stop infections but to just flatten the curve.

We did that months ago.

It is all political theater now.

Forum List

Back