Philadelphia Man Charged With Threatening to Kill House Minority Whip Cantor

This thread proves you can be shot at and missed and?.... what is it they say? :disagree:

I don't disagree, I just love that smiley :offtopic: :lol:

How about offering money for another posters name and address...is that bad? :lol:

No... why would it be? Be specific...

The last time I checked such practice has a long and distinguished history in these United States... and represents numerous endeavors which earn BILLIONS in annual revenues.

Information is and always has been a very valuable commodity...
So how is the water in the deep end?

Fear of the depth... is isolated to those with shallow experience.

I dont think Zell Miller was slimy. Nor do I think Joe Liberman is slimy. I dont think the Democrats who voted against this terrible bill are slimy. I do think the revolutionaries infecting the party are a blight to the Constitution, our Nation, and our very survival.

And I wasnt asking you to be fair to anyone. I was asking if there was any you didn't find slimy. I was trying to see if you actually thought of people as Republicans as human beings or just evil incarnate. I guess you answered me.

I have to ask though, you ever considered stepping back for a second and looking at things through anothers eyes? I mean you are really close to your idealogy to the point where anyone who disagrees with you is slimy and evil. Seems it would be a good idea to step back and evaluate whether they really are or not every once and a while.

I feel I have to point this out.

You criticize this person for making snap judgements, only seeing the other side as evil, and not allowing themselves to see things from other people's points of view, but all that is immediately preceded by this sentence:

I do think the revolutionaries infecting the party are a blight to the Constitution, our Nation, and our very survival.

Which seems to be a prime example of what you're referring to in the rest of your post...

Not a snap judgment at all my friend. Evidence says that people who want to kill/subject you is a bad thing. I'm just going with that.

Richmond is a bad town. Like 8th worst city in the country.

I have lots of relatives that live about an hour west of there.

This needs to be investigated IMMEDIATELY. Whoever the perpetrators were need to be dealt with ASAP.

If I were one of the right-wing posters of course, I would be doubting the veracity of the claim right now, but I assume Cantor's not stupid enough to fake something like this.

Where is TM? She should be coming out immediately claiming that it was a left winger that shot through the window after all, the R T-D has reported it! Yeah, like that will happen!! :D

The fact is that we don't know who fired that shot yet and it could in fact have been a right wing nit-wit who didn't realize Rep Cantor was an R who voted against it. He could have seen the sign on the office door "Rep. Eric Cantor: U.S. House of Representatives" and decided to take a shot for all we know.

We also don't know that it was not just a random shooting. Ever walk by a restaurant or store front that has a bullet hole in the window?

The good news is that no one was hurt in the incident.

Immie

This needs to be investigated IMMEDIATELY. Whoever the perpetrators were need to be dealt with ASAP.

If I were one of the right-wing posters of course, I would be doubting the veracity of the claim right now, but I assume Cantor's not stupid enough to fake something like this.

Where is TM? She should be coming out immediately claiming that it was a left winger that shot through the window after all, the R T-D has reported it! Yeah, like that will happen!! :D

The fact is that we don't know who fired that shot yet and it could in fact have been a right wing nit-wit who didn't realize Rep Cantor was an R who voted against it. He could have seen the sign on the office door "Rep. Eric Cantor: U.S. House of Representatives" and decided to take a shot for all we know.

We also don't know that it was not just a random shooting. Ever walk by a restaurant or store front that has a bullet hole in the window?

Immie

This shooting was about as random as it gets, Immie.

Bullet that hit Va. congressman's office random - KansasCity.com

"A bullet was shot through the window of my campaign office in Richmond this week, and I've received threatening e-mails," Cantor said. He refused to release details, however, saying it would only encourage more threats, and refused to take questions.

Later Thursday, however, Richmond police said in a news release that the bullet had been fired into the air around 1 a.m. Tuesday. It finished its random arc back to earth at a sharp downward trajectory, breaking a window pane on the bottom floor of the two-story brick building where Cantor's campaign leases the top floor.

Talking Points Memo | Breaking News and Analysis

I hope he comes out tomorrow and apologizes, but I doubt it. What an idiot.

So what is it? Did some idiot fire a gun at his office or did some idiot thousands of feet away shoot a bullet in the air and it randomly hit the office?

I need to know who to condemn ....

I suggest you condemn the idiot.

Immie

Immie

This shooting was about as random as it gets, Immie.

Bullet that hit Va. congressman's office random - KansasCity.com

So, I have read as I moved along in the thread.

Still the good thing is that no one got hurt and let's pray that our luck holds out and that this threatened violence crap blows over very soon.

Immie

Some backwoods country bumpkin and/or Dick Cheney bussed a few shots in the air and one of the bullets happened to land near one of Cantor's office and the FOOL uses that old event to TRY to capitalize and deflect the current savagery on the Right.

What a true, total and utter GUTTERSNIPE that slime-ball is.

*SMH*

Some backwoods country bumpkin and/or Dick Cheney bussed a few shots in the air and one of the bullets happened to land near one of Cantor's office and the FOOL uses that old event to TRY to capitalize and deflect the current savagery on the Right.

What a true, total and utter GUTTERSNIPE that slime-ball is.

*SMH*

Probably a Muslim holiday celebration. You really should know, snipe do not exist. We country folk just like to play with you city slickers. Sort of like jackalopes. Spare me, I've seen the skeltons of both.

Well, not really
Rep. Eric Cantor says this afternoon that a gunshot was fired through a window of his downtown Richmond campaign office building either last night or two nights ago.

There were no injuries or other details immediately reported. Cantor, in an interview with the Richmond Times-Dispatch, said he doesn’t know whether the shot was random or aimed at the building.

UPDATE: Cantor says shot fired at campaign office building | Richmond Times-Dispatch

Sounds like he's really stretching. But if someone purposely tried to harm him, that is bad.

Too bad they missed.

The shit stain <cough> fixed our image across the globe, but is destroying the country from the inside out.

Police said the bullet was probably fired into the air and ended up in Cantor's office. It broke a window but didn't penetrate the venetian blinds.

I just finished reading a couple of hannitards argue that somebody could have fired the gun into the air at that angle with the intent to hit Cantor's office.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Forum List

Back