Philadelphia Man Charged With Threatening to Kill House Minority Whip Cantor

I dont think Zell Miller was slimy. Nor do I think Joe Liberman is slimy. I dont think the Democrats who voted against this terrible bill are slimy. I do think the revolutionaries infecting the party are a blight to the Constitution, our Nation, and our very survival.

And I wasnt asking you to be fair to anyone. I was asking if there was any you didn't find slimy. I was trying to see if you actually thought of people as Republicans as human beings or just evil incarnate. I guess you answered me.

I have to ask though, you ever considered stepping back for a second and looking at things through anothers eyes? I mean you are really close to your idealogy to the point where anyone who disagrees with you is slimy and evil. Seems it would be a good idea to step back and evaluate whether they really are or not every once and a while.

I feel I have to point this out.

You criticize this person for making snap judgements, only seeing the other side as evil, and not allowing themselves to see things from other people's points of view, but all that is immediately preceded by this sentence:

I do think the revolutionaries infecting the party are a blight to the Constitution, our Nation, and our very survival.

Which seems to be a prime example of what you're referring to in the rest of your post...

Well, not really
Rep. Eric Cantor says this afternoon that a gunshot was fired through a window of his downtown Richmond campaign office building either last night or two nights ago.

There were no injuries or other details immediately reported. Cantor, in an interview with the Richmond Times-Dispatch, said he doesn’t know whether the shot was random or aimed at the building.

UPDATE: Cantor says shot fired at campaign office building | Richmond Times-Dispatch

Sounds like he's really stretching. But if someone purposely tried to harm him, that is bad.

Agreed, but according to the police report, the bullet was shot in the air and landed on his building.

It landed on a downward angle. Someone shot in the air and it landed on his building but the brick incident and the gas cutting incident are our fault somehow. We are the ones responsible for the name calling as well.

SOMEHOW.

Well, not really
Rep. Eric Cantor says this afternoon that a gunshot was fired through a window of his downtown Richmond campaign office building either last night or two nights ago.

There were no injuries or other details immediately reported. Cantor, in an interview with the Richmond Times-Dispatch, said he doesn’t know whether the shot was random or aimed at the building.

UPDATE: Cantor says shot fired at campaign office building | Richmond Times-Dispatch

Sounds like he's really stretching. But if someone purposely tried to harm him, that is bad.

Agreed, but according to the police report, the bullet was shot in the air and landed on his building.

It landed on a downward angle. Someone shot in the air and it landed on his building but the brick incident and the gas cutting incident are our fault somehow. We are the ones responsible for the name calling as well.

SOMEHOW.

We're responsible for everything that has ever gone wrong since the beginning of time.

Just ask The Beck, it knows all.

Well, not really

SOMEHOW.
I didn't read that, but if true it makes this all the more pathetic. Not only is he claiming he was targeted, he claimed he was target because he was Jewish. If I were a Jew quite frankly I'd never forgive him for playing the race card in that manner.

Well, not really

SOMEHOW.
Looks like you were right.

Richmond PD on Cantor office shooting - First Read - msnbc.com

No doubt liberals have infested the Richmond PD. :lol:

Jeesh! Apparently it wasn't even Cantor's office! :rofl:

Oh... So it's OK, if it wasn't Cantor's personal office...

Everyone up to speed on that? Campaign offices are OK to shoot up...

Someone put a call into Legal and let's see if we can get this cleared up ...

You do realize this bullet came from the sky, literally. Someone shot a bullet in the air and it landed on a building.

How is this some kind of terrorist, or even scary thing? Now, those idiots throwing that brick with that note on it was intentional. Agreed?

You do realize this bullet came from the sky, literally. Someone shot a bullet in the air and it landed on a building.

How is this some kind of terrorist, or even scary thing? Now, those idiots throwing that brick with that note on it was intentional. Agreed?
Maybe Pubic is one of those that are anti-gun. I can't think of another reason why he'd be whining about this.

Ya mean the brick that came from the sky? The one someone tossed in the air and landed on the floor inside that office?

Yeah I suppose I agree... to some minor level...

Although I'm not usually a fan of reductio fallacy; but hey, if you need it, I'm not particularly attached to this joke of an issue; so I'll rent it for a while... why not?

So what is it? Did some idiot fire a gun at his office or did some idiot thousands of feet away shoot a bullet in the air and it randomly hit the office?

I need to know who to condemn ....

Words vs. bullets, you hacks make bigger asses of yourselves with each post ........

Maybe Pubic is one of those that are anti-gun. I can't think of another reason why he'd be whining about this.

What am I suppose to be whining about slim? Not sure I'm followin' ya?

Let me see if I can set this one simple enough for ya...

Threatening the lives of people over politics is BAD...

The unlawful discharge of a fire-arm... BAD!

The unlawful tossing of a brick into the air and letting it land on the inside of someones window... BAD!

Storming the Stage of a political opponent and beating them... after your school invited them to speak... BAD!

Sitting on National Television and calling for the Family of US Representatives to be murdered... BAD!

GASSING AND Burning down the Home in which two dozen innocent children are residing... resulting in the unspeakably cruel deaths of those innocent children; because ya want to prove a political point... THAT's VERY BAD!

Using illicit means to pass unconstitutional legislation... shutting out the viable political process... THAT IS VERY... VERY BAD!

So what is it? Did some idiot fire a gun at his office or did some idiot thousands of feet away shoot a bullet in the air and it randomly hit the office?

Precisely. That's why it is wise to wait until facts are clear before jumping up and down in hysterics.

The intelligent wait until the facts are established.... the droolers bounce all over whatever snippets the media spout and don't worry about facts. Truth? Some people can't handle the truth.

Who knows...

I'm sure the same questions are being asked about the messages on Cantor and Stupacks answering machines... I'm sure they were probably just dozens and dozens of cross connections; hate messages that were just flyin' through the air and landed in those respective machines...

Happens all the time, I'm sure.

But it is cool to see the outrage turn to curiosity when the scenario flips...

The unlawful tossing of a brick into the air and letting it land on the inside of someones window... BAD!

Storming the Stage of a political opponent and beating them... after your school invited them to speak... BAD!

Sitting on National Television and calling for the Family of US Representatives to be murdered... BAD!

GASSING AND Burning down the Home in which two dozen innocent children are residing... resulting in the unspeakably cruel deaths of those innocent children; because ya want to prove a political point... THAT's VERY BAD!

Using illicit means to pass unconstitutional legislation... shutting out the viable political process... THAT IS VERY... VERY BAD!
How about offering money for another posters name and address...is that bad? :lol:

How about offering money for another posters name and address...is that bad? :lol:

No... why would it be? Be specific...

The last time I checked such practice has a long and distinguished history in these United States... and represents numerous endeavors which earn BILLIONS in annual revenues.

Information is and always has been a very valuable commodity...

Every time I see Boehner and Cantor together, I can't help but think of Schillinger and Beecher from the HBO series OZ.

I like the way Boehner stands at the podium for a press conference, says something really shitty about Democrats then walks away real fast so nobody can ask him to explain.

Cantor is about the slimiest idiot I've seen since Delay.

Is there a Republican you don't think is slimy?

I don't think my republican rep is slimy, and I am sure she is a nice person. I just don't agree with her.
I do think a few of the grand standing Republicans are slimy, but I also think that about a few democrats.

No... why would it be? Be specific...

The last time I checked such practice has a long and distinguished history in these United States... and represents numerous endeavors which earn BILLIONS in annual revenues.

Information is and always has been a very valuable commodity...
So how is the water in the deep end?

Forum List

Back