Philadelphia Man Charged With Threatening to Kill House Minority Whip Cantor

I just finished reading a couple of hannitards argue that somebody could have fired the gun into the air at that angle with the intent to hit Cantor's office.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"Okay Joe, 15 degrees angle and 3 more degrees to the right. The wind is steady... there you go, fire when ready."

:rofl:

I did wonder if there were any tall buildings across the street though.

Immie

I just finished reading a couple of hannitards argue that somebody could have fired the gun into the air at that angle with the intent to hit Cantor's office.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LMAO.

These people will say anything.

Like I said earlier in the thread, Richmond is a nasty-assed city. It's really not a surprise that in a city of this low of a caliber (pun unintended), with non-existent gun laws, that stray bullets would be fired in the air now and then.

Now, I'm not bashing gun rights here, I am personally in favor of the second amendment, I'm just saying that situations like this are certainly more likely to occur without any laws in place.

Maybe we should have a new gun control law that requires a minimum level of intelligence in order to own and carry a gun.

Democrats will say we all have the occasional stray bullet fly through our office window after someone post a video saying "You receive my bullets in your office." It is just a coincidence.

Your words say it was a random shot...

Cantor said he doesn't know, but aparently you have inside information...

Yea, it's called a police report...

CBS NEWS - The bullet that hit House Republican Whip Eric Cantor's office was the result of random gunfire, the Richmond, Virginia police said today.

"A preliminary investigation shows that a bullet was fired into the air and struck the window in a downward direction, landing on the floor about a foot from the window," the Richmond police department said in a statement. "The round struck with enough force to break the windowpane but did not penetrate the window blinds."

Cantor cited the gunfire during a press conference yesterday in which he accused Democrats of "ratcheting up the rhetoric" concerning the threats they've received in the wake of the health care vote.

This is what happens when the threats are real. A real person gets arrested.

Violence? What violence? Not against the right......... Oh, sorry that was only for last week.
I don't think being on the right would have mattered in this instance. Apparently the guy is a muslim wannabee that has a thing about Jews.

Democrats will say we all have the occasional stray bullet fly through our office window after someone post a video saying "You receive my bullets in your office." It is just a coincidence.

The POLICE REPORT for the Cantor bullet incident specifically stated that the bullet was a stray bullet that had been fired into the air quite a distance away.

It pieced the window, but did not have enough force left to pierce the venetian blind, due to the distance involved.

If the bullet came from a rifle, it could have been fired in the air from about a mile or more away.

Richmond is a nasty city.

And the crazy asshole, who seems to be a radical Jewish fundamentalist by the way, in all probability wrote that AFTER the news about the bullet was made known.

PROVEN incident. REAL incident. Not alleged or imagined, not made up.

There's a $10,000 reward for video or audio showing the use of the n-word towards Lewis and other black congresscritters. When do you think it will be collected?

The problem is, untrue and fabricated incidents don't result in identification or arrests. Only real ones do.

Yep. There are no truly "anonymous" electronic communications. They can all be traced and the people arrested. How many arrests have been made in all those threats made against Dems again? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back