Philadelphia Man Charged With Threatening to Kill House Minority Whip Cantor

I don't know. Even googling it, "Leboon threatened Obama," only brings up news that Leboon threatened Cantor.

You can ask Immie, as far as I know he is one conservative that watched part of the video. Or Del, I think he watched it, too.

It was pretty nasty...sounds like the guy belongs in the nut house.

I'm less disturbed at his threats than the fact it isn't being reported.

It disturbs me too. As he wasn't charged for it either. Something isn't right about all this.

yeah, and he can threaten obama, and babe, but as soon as he threatens ERIC CANTOR, the hammer falls. lol

this does not add up

Have to admit though, babe would make some good Bacon.

That was pretty funny about Babe.

I dunno, maybe there are further investigations to see if he had any accomplices? That's the only reason I can think that the FBI would keep it quiet. But the news media? :eusa_eh:

Here. I posted this the other day. It wasn't imaginary but apparently the powers that be didn't want anyone to know he threatened Obama.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-l...an-threatens-obama-biden-pelosi-and-reid.html

The video has been removed. Figures, but then I'm sure I'm not missing much. Why wouldn't the FBI include the threats to Obama in his arrest warrant though? Weird.
I don't know. Even googling it, "Leboon threatened Obama," only brings up news that Leboon threatened Cantor.

You can ask Immie, as far as I know he is one conservative that watched part of the video. Or Del, I think he watched it, too.

It was pretty nasty...sounds like the guy belongs in the nut house.

I'm less disturbed at his threats than the fact it isn't being reported.

I watched part of that video, but to be honest, I am not sure who exactly he threatened. The guy was a fruitcake and quite frankly difficult to follow as he jumped around and really didn't make any sense at all. I do remember that he was threatening someone, but I don't remember if I actually heard him mention any names.

As to it not being reported, I suspect it is because he is a fruitcake and not worth the time of day.

Regardless, the FBI and/or Secret Service needed to take him seriously.

Immie

I'm not sure if this is from the same video, there were a couple out there. But here is part of what he said.

"President Obama, you and Vice President Biden and Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid and your Security Council say very bad things about me," he says "Your punishment is coming, the swine, it will be severe, and you will beg for mercy to your god. It will be severe, you will know god's swine, god has warned you."

Man Threatened To Kill Cantor In YouTube Video | TPM LiveWire

I'm not sure if this is from the same video, there were a couple out there. But here is part of what he said.

"President Obama, you and Vice President Biden and Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid and your Security Council say very bad things about me," he says "Your punishment is coming, the swine, it will be severe, and you will beg for mercy to your god. It will be severe, you will know god's swine, god has warned you."

Man Threatened To Kill Cantor In YouTube Video | TPM LiveWire

Seems like this nutcase had a thing for swine. Bad reaction to the Swine Flu shot maybe?

Apparently he made threats against the pope too. Total nutjob. But I imagine the threats against Cantor were considered "credible" because of the language he used. There's a fine line between "I want you to die" and "I am going to shoot you". He crossed it.

Forum List

Back