Philadelphia Man Charged With Threatening to Kill House Minority Whip Cantor

PROVEN incident. REAL incident. Not alleged or imagined, not made up.

There's a $10,000 reward for video or audio showing the use of the n-word towards Lewis and other black congresscritters. When do you think it will be collected?

The problem is, untrue and fabricated incidents don't result in identification or arrests. Only real ones do.

By the way, why didn't they arrest him when he threatened Obama? :doubt:
:eusa_shhh: MM is just using this for political gain.

Cantor would never do that. lol

Oh and why wont the righty's comment on the FACT that this nut threatened Obama as well?

Leboon was arrested on Saturday and during an interview with the FBI, he said he had made the video with his cell phone and submitted it to YouTube, the FBI affidavit said. Leboon said he had made more than 2,000 videos with threats, it said.

Describing himself as the "son of the god of Enoch," Leboon called Cantor as "pure evil" and that the lawmaker's family was "suffering because of his father's wrath," the affidavit said.

Man arrested for threatening Rep. Eric Cantor | Reuters

Isolated incident.

There's a $10,000 reward for video or audio showing the use of the n-word towards Lewis and other black congresscritters. When do you think it will be collected?

The problem is, untrue and fabricated incidents don't result in identification or arrests. Only real ones do.

I've been looking for the Obama threat, can't seem to find it. Do you have a link? (seriously)

I've been looking for the Obama threat, can't seem to find it. Do you have a link? (seriously)

Quote:
Leboon was arrested on Saturday and during an interview with the FBI, he said he had made the video with his cell phone and submitted it to YouTube, the FBI affidavit said. Leboon said he had made more than 2,000 videos with threats, it said.

Describing himself as the "son of the god of Enoch," Leboon called Cantor as "pure evil" and that the lawmaker's family was "suffering because of his father's wrath," the affidavit said.

Now, seriously, do you have a link to him threatening Cantor? Seriously!

Quote:

...and what key word is missing in the post above? I can't quite put my finger on it. Could it be...Satan? No, just Obama.

Quote:

...and what key word is missing in the post above? I can't quite put my finger on it. Could it be...Satan? No, just Obama.

Satan or Cantor.

Quote:

So the FBI arrested him for a real threat against Cantor and you wonder why they didn't arrest him for your imaginary threat against Obama. Got it. No Problem, go on back out with the others and play nice now.

Quote:

So the FBI arrested him for a real threat against Cantor and you wonder why they didn't arrest him for your imaginary threat against Obama. Got it. No Problem, go on back out with the others and play nice now.

why is one threat real and one is imaginary?

According to arrest papers made public by the U.S. attorney's office in Philadelphia, suspect Norman Leboon, 33, admitted that he posted a YouTube video warning House Minority Whip Eric Cantor of Virginia that he would "receive my bullets in your office."

Federal officials made the arrest Saturday, one day after being alerted to the existence of the video, which had been removed from YouTube.

"The Department of Justice takes threats against government officials seriously, especially threats to kill or injure others," Michael Levy, the U.S. Attorney in Philadelphia, said in announcing the arrest. "Whether the reason for the threat is personal or political, threats are not protected by the First Amendment and are crimes."

The obscenity-laced video also mentioned Cantor's wife and children and contained anti-Semitic references. Cantor is Jewish.

Man charged in threat to kill Rep. Cantor - USATODAY.com

Sorry Zona. The videos have been taken down. You'll have to save that popcorn for the next Hate-film festival.

Quote:

Because Zona is the only person in the world, who I know of, who knows about the threats against Obama.

Because Zona is the only person in the world, who I know of, who knows about the threats against Obama.

what happens if you see a youtube with this leloon threatening obama?

and do you know that the bullet shot "at cantors office" was a random bullet shot into the air days before the youtube threats?

and do you know that the bullet shot "at cantors office" was a random bullet shot into the air days before the youtube threats?

And this man was not arrested for firing "that" bullet. If there are youtube videos making threats against Obama then the FBI didn't mention them and Zona couldn't find them. If they are out there then we need to all put a star on our calenders because Zona could actually be right.

And this man was not arrested for firing "that" bullet. If there are youtube videos making threats against Obama then the FBI didn't mention them and Zona couldn't find them. If they are out there then we need to all put a star on our calenders because Zona could actually be right.

i looked, they have been pulled.

Norman Leboon, a Threatening Kind of Guy The Washington Independent

I’ll be interested to see what conservatives do with the information that Leboon donated to Barack Obama’s presidential campaign. If the FBI releases these videos this could actually get interesting. But the guy is probably just your standard nutcase.

I’ll be interested to see what conservatives do with the information that Leboon donated to Barack Obama’s presidential campaign. If the FBI releases these videos this could actually get interesting. But the guy is probably just your standard nutcase.

the info about the donations is out for some days now. the videos were online, too. i personally did not watch them, i tried to, but this guy is such a wreck, i could not stand it. i am sure that many downloaded his stuff. it will resurface.

Quote:

Here. I posted this the other day. It wasn't imaginary but apparently the powers that be didn't want anyone to know he threatened Obama.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-l...an-threatens-obama-biden-pelosi-and-reid.html

Quote:

Here. I posted this the other day. It wasn't imaginary but apparently the powers that be didn't want anyone to know he threatened Obama.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-l...an-threatens-obama-biden-pelosi-and-reid.html

The video has been removed. Figures, but then I'm sure I'm not missing much. Why wouldn't the FBI include the threats to Obama in his arrest warrant though? Weird.

The video has been removed. Figures, but then I'm sure I'm not missing much. Why wouldn't the FBI include the threats to Obama in his arrest warrant though? Weird.
I don't know. Even googling it, "Leboon threatened Obama," only brings up news that Leboon threatened Cantor.

You can ask Immie, as far as I know he is one conservative that watched part of the video. Or Del, I think he watched it, too.

It was pretty nasty...sounds like the guy belongs in the nut house.

I'm less disturbed at his threats than the fact it isn't being reported.

I don't know. Even googling it, "Leboon threatened Obama," only brings up news that Leboon threatened Cantor.

You can ask Immie, as far as I know he is one conservative that watched part of the video. Or Del, I think he watched it, too.

It disturbs me too. As he wasn't charged for it either. Something isn't right about all this.

It disturbs me too. As he wasn't charged for it either. Something isn't right about all this.

yeah, and he can threaten obama, and babe, but as soon as he threatens ERIC CANTOR, the hammer falls. lol

this does not add up

Forum List

Back