PGA & LIV to merge

Blaster

Hmmmm. Tough call. Which provides greater context and scholarship? A mere assertion by Blasted or a piece in Foreign Policy by Simon Henderson who “is the Baker fellow and director of the Gulf and Energy Policy Program at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy.”

Blaster

Hmmmm. Tough call. Which provides greater context and scholarship? A mere assertion by Blasted or a piece in Foreign Policy by Simon Henderson who “is the Baker fellow and director of the Gulf and Energy Policy Program at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy.”
That guy is prejudiced toward Saudi Arabia.

Imagine that. I’m prejudiced against totalitarian murderous regimes, too.

The real question is why would any of us give them a pass?
There are quite a few countries with these types of views. Why is that a problem? Our country allows children to be mutilated and transitioned to another sex. We are far from perfect.

Not all the scumbag murderous views of other nations slaughter 3000 of us in a single day.

That is a problem.
We just mutilate children and consider it healthy. How many young lives are destroyed by these forced transitions?

We? Which “we” are you imagining?

I advocate loudly and proudly for leaving the kids alone.
Yet our medical community condones it. We are not such a virtuous country. We also have a corrupt DOJ prosecuting political opponents.

The Saudis? Really? I believe they did.

Regardless, it was a reason given not to merge before! Now after all's said & done, the gutless PGA has backed off while Mickleson and his cohorts are resting w/ 100's of millions of dollars paid to them! McElroy and the rest who stayed loyal are made to look like fools! I won't be watching any golf from here on out! :(

There are quite a few countries with these types of views. Why is that a problem? Our country allows children to be mutilated and transitioned to another sex. We are far from perfect.

With our internal politics, the US should be the last country passsing judgements and pointing fingers, but we do every day of the week due to being "world leaders!" Hypocrisy is a part of us unfortunately and we really don't stand for anything even though we perpetrate that fraud all too often! :dunno: :stir::dev3::heehee:

With our internal politics, the US should be the last country passsing judgements and pointing fingers, but we do every day of the week due to being "world leaders!" Hypocrisy is a part of us unfortunately and we really don't stand for anything even though we perpetrate that fraud all too often! :dunno: :stir::dev3::heehee:
Yes, our country once had the moral high ground but we have regressed in the past decade. Christians are being persecuted and the LGBTQ community has been put on a pedestal. The DOJ has become a political weapon against conservatives and the MSM lies to the American people.

Regardless, it was a reason given not to merge before! Now after all's said & done, the gutless PGA has backed off while Mickleson and his cohorts are resting w/ 100's of millions of dollars paid to them! McElroy and the rest who stayed loyal are made to look like fools! I won't be watching any golf from here on out! :(
McElroy trashed the LIV players for leaving the PGA. Now he looks like a fool for being loyal.

Yes, our country once had the moral high ground but we have regressed in the past decade. Christians are being persecuted and the LGBTQ community has been put on a pedestal. The DOJ has become a political weapon against conservatives and the MSM lies to the American people.

Oh, the victimhood "of the right!" You have criminals running things in Congress & the Supreme Court w/ Trump leading your party over a cliff! Pls spare me! The Dems are no saints, but they aren't breaking laws and precedent like Republicans! You really don't want to get into a battle w/ me! I've seen Repuklicans fall from grace from how they tried to undermine the good times under Clinton to the outright racial hatred and contempt they showed Obama! You don't want to do that! :heehee: :rolleyes::stir::dev3:

People in this country have short memories; esp. the stupid ones! To me it's willful ignorance of current affairs! It's bad enough forgetting about 911, but the present shame of civil rights there is mindblowing! Assassinating journalists can't be overlooked, but some idiots like being left in the dark! :dunno: :heehee::stir:;)

Forum List

Back