• Foreman

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Frazier

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Although Ali formally "won", in fact he stood at the ropes and was severely beaten. He was hit the most by Foreman and Frazier.

From which of them did he get more?

How many Ali threads are you going to start today?

Three and counting

• Banned
How many Ali threads are you going to start today?

Three and counting
But these are different topics: the most infamous boxer, when Ali became feeble-minded, and who fought off more of Ali's brains. For such a "star" as Ali, one thread is not enough, he's the "greatest", lol.

But these are different topics: the most infamous boxer, when Ali became feeble-minded, and who fought off more of Ali's brains. For such a "star" as Ali, one thread is not enough, he's the "greatest", lol.

You need to work on your trolling skills
You are too obvious

• Banned
Look, as one of USMBs more accomplished trolls, I need to tell you that you suck at it.

You are too obvious.

You need to be more subtle and lead the reader on in multiple posts so they don’t realize what you are doing.
the reader has become too dumb to understand such things, and I have no intention of trolling, I'm just adding a little humor.

Plain stupid - ain't funny aka humorous - just plain dumb.
However Dumb and Dumber 1994, was funny indeed.
While Ali's IQ level is almost impossible to achieve unless you were born an amoeba, Ali's fans strive for it. Why then do you not like stupid humor?

While Ali's IQ level is almost impossible to achieve unless you were born an amoeba, Ali's fans strive for it. Why then do you not like stupid humor?
You are still struggling with your trolling skills

Maybe if you didn’t try so hard

Forum List

Back