Pfizer CEO Says Booster Shots Could Be Required Annually

Nuts. This disease could have followed Uttar Pradesh as a model in the US. Fau Chi’s vaccine lobby could not have something 1000 times cheaper showing it up. History is proving and will continue to prove that Trump was correct, hcq and ivm used a prophylaxis would have done it, but Fau’s remdesivir was also at stake and hcq and ivm would have made it look like the horse’s rear end. A fight to the death for pure prestige.
And now they will vax a variant that is a gift to us. Then it will mutate to new ones and NEVER END.

Those in charge are fucking evil.

Pharma would want you to be taking their crap jabs forever. Not this ole gal. I have had no jabs called vaccines since a Tetanus shot years ago.

I'm getting my booster tomorrow at the health department. So far, had no side effects for drugs to cure. Unless you are investing in homemade chicken noodle soup (a miracle drug by standards of those in the know) but, you might want to invest in somebody's modern pharmaceutical for relief, so we can watch your commercials. One of my state Senators would love it, if you did. She wants the campaign donations.

So far??? Down t he road, a lot can be revealed from this experimental sham.

Pfizer will push for anything that helps their bottom line. They are saying a year now, then it will 6 months.

Pfizer will push for anything that helps their bottom line. They are saying a year now, then it will 6 months.

Oh don't be shocked if they offer package deals for people to jab themselves at home. I had that deal with an allergist yrs ago and NEVER got better re: allergies from his jabs and drugs. Grape Seed Extract did the job in 1995 when I found it.

Everyone will get Covid and the best way to fight it is with a healthy immune system.
Most people who have it or carry it won't even show symptoms.

But go ahead and keep getting jabbed if you want. I'll be investing in the drugs to cure your side effects down the road.

On Tuesday, Pfizer submitted a request to the FDA to approve booster shots for 16 and 17-year-olds. Bourla then said it isn’t clear how long these shots are effective.
The article title DID say the danger word "required" --- however, the Pfizer spokesman didn't. Never a good idea to tell people what they are "required" to do. Unless you are ready for trouble and pushback.

upload_2021-12-10_9-35-12.png

So far??? Down t he road, a lot can be revealed from this experimental sham.
Over a week later, still all good. Been doing a lot of yard work in my yard and the community, all week. Today I spent several hours with my chainsaw, cutting down and removing tree damaged in the windstorm last night, at my daughter's house, out in the county. If I show any symptoms, I'll let you know.

Pfizer CEO says fourth Covid vaccine doses may be needed sooner than expected due to omicron

The article states that Pfizer is still waiting for "real-life" results, why they're already talking about 4th shot before they have those results?

So, when are we gonna start talking about 5th shot?

The way it's going, waxxers will be subscribed to "3 months auto-ship" option from Amazon.
To Me this Entire THING is a Bunch of Horse shit..
I Have been Working UnVaxxed with the public the Entire Time.
AND (so far) NOTHING.

Forum List

Back