Pfizer-BioNTech Coronavirus Vaccine Wins Full FDA Approval, Potentially Persuading The Hesitant To Get A Shot

Then provide a site with the poll and sample size. If they asked one or two thousand people, that's not nearly enough to draw any conclusion.
You find one. I don't really have an interest in proving anything here . The bottom line that anyone who does not get vaxxed is stupid and selfish. But as an aside, you did hear that the Trumpies at his Alabama rally the other day booded when he suggested that they get vaxxed, right ? What does that tell you.?

Well, I received the Moderna vaccine last Feb. and the second dose in March.
Six weeks later I had a blood test and I was diagnosed with AKI.
Not sure which direction this is going to go, will find out more next month with another blood test.
Read an article where there have been kidney injuries associated Moderna.
There have been kidney injuries associated with getting Covid

Does this mean that pfizer will finally have to put out all of the information on the vaccine in their fact sheet, instead of covering it up????

You weren't aware that anti-vaxxwers were saying "Well they haven't gotten FDA approval so I can't get the shot"

FDA approval or not, millions are skeptical based on how quickly these vaccines came out. You can rush technology, but you can't rush time; it's consistent. And only time can tell if these vaccines are truly safe or not.

There have been kidney injuries associated with getting Covid

And lung problems, and taste problems.........

The thing is if you don't get covid, you don't have those concerns. If you take the vaccine and have problems, you made a mistake by deliberately giving yourself those problems.

You find one. I don't really have an interest in proving anything here . The bottom line that anyone who does not get vaxxed is stupid and selfish. But as an aside, you did hear that the Trumpies at his Alabama rally the other day booded when he suggested that they get vaxxed, right ? What does that tell you.?

I live in a majority black community. Outside of workers in stores where they brought back the mask mandate for all employees, most of the people here that mask up are black. White people are going places with no mask on telling me they are the ones who got the vaccine. As the Texas Governor pointed out, most all of them vote Democrat.

if you don't want to prove anything here when called out, don't make the claim in the first place. In an attempt to cover Dementia's failures, leftists (as always) are trying to shift the blame to Republicans. That's why we respond. As the famous line in the movie Rambo said "I didn't draw first blood sir!"

This is very good news. The Pfizer has full approval from the FDA. It's no longer being distributed on emergency basis.

No matter. It isn't any better than Moderno and most people can't get Pfizer because no one near them has a freezer that goes down to -80°F cold enough to store the vaccine.

If the shot is so good, when will the FDA require their employees to get it????
Do you know anyone who works for the FDA?
Or
NIH.
How about the WHO?

I do...they were lining up as soon as their groups were called...a few went to outside counties to get it sooner.

Or
NIH.
How about the WHO?

I do...they were lining up as soon as their groups were called...a few went to outside counties to get it sooner.
Well, I've always believed you shouldn't drink the snake oil if the person pushing it won't....

Since there are obviously people in the FDA and the pharmaceutical companies that are still refusing the vaccine, I find it hard to have confidence in it....

MANDATE it for ALL of their employees, then we can talk.....

Or
NIH.
How about the WHO?

Well if they all got it, then announcing a mandate would be a demonstration of their confidence.

FDA approval or not, millions are skeptical based on how quickly these vaccines came out. You can rush technology, but you can't rush time; it's consistent. And only time can tell if these vaccines are truly safe or not.
So FDA approval means nothing to you. That was just a dishonest smokescreen.

Color me shocked.

If the FDA and pharmaceutical companies have confidence in the vaccine, they need to help protect us by MANDATING it for their employees...
FB_IMG_1629757394493.jpg

So FDA approval means nothing to you. That was just a dishonest smokescreen.

Color me shocked.
Why aren't we seeing lines at vaccination places? This was supposed to be the big hang up for lots of people. If that's not the case your fascist mandate dreams will fail.

Forum List

Back