What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man Who Called Himself The 'Vaccine Police' Told Pharmacists At A Missouri Walmart That They Will Be 'Executed' If They Continued Giving Covid Shots

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This group is bat crap crazy. They are going to pharmacies around the south harassing pharmacists.

This pharmacy at Walmart was warned he was coming so closed up.

The crazy man who is telling pharmacists they will be executed, lied to the police and told the police that he was there to get vaccinated and screamed discrimination. I don't know how he was being discriminated but it's wrong to lie to the police. It doesn't surprise me though. I have never encountered a republican who ever takes responsibility of their words or actions.

He knew what he was doing was wrong. If he thought what he was doing was right he would not have lied to the police about what he was doing.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He should be arrested.

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
C9688580-34AB-4469-9DD4-551E32AC2384.jpeg
AEC5CD0F-C13F-41A3-9411-77412AE8B054.jpeg
BD99B6F7-F44C-4A4C-B6B3-57AB2EE8E3F1.jpeg

9684A8D1-7228-475F-B0B5-A4FD337682EC.png

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He wasn't arrested? Does that tell you anything?

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This group is bat crap crazy. They are going to pharmacies around the south harassing pharmacists.

The crazy man who is telling pharmacists they will be executed, lied to the police and told the police that he was there to get vaccinated and screamed discrimination. I don't know how he was being discriminated but it's wrong to lie to the police. It doesn't surprise me though. I have never encountered a republican who ever takes responsibility of their words or actions.

He knew what he was doing was wrong. If he thought what he was doing was right he would not have lied to the police about what he was doing.

There are so many anti-vax loonies out there.

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
oh i bet he isn't really anti vax.

OP
Dana7360

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There are so many anti-vax loonies out there.

I wouldn't care except what they're doing is going to get more people infected with the virus. Some will die.

If what he and is group were doing didn't harm anyone I would have not cared at all.

I would have laughed at them and their stupidity.

odanny

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
If he was not arrested, he should be banned from ALL Walgreens, and be arrested if he ever sets foot inside another Walgreens.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
No surprise. They're saving America from the commies. They'll do anything.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't know. The article doesn't say.

However, I don't think he did anything illegal.
I disagree.
  • Christopher Key told pharmacists in the store that they would be "executed" if they keep giving COVID vaccine shots.
The video shows Key and a handful of supporters praying in the parking lot of the supercenter before entering. During the prayer, a person could be heard saying: "Thank you, Lord Jesus, for waking up Springfield" and "help us put the fear of God in these pharmacists."

--------------------------------
Some Christian are goons.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
FIB assets are all over the place right now to distract us from the Afghani failure.
Seriously? Are you really the stupid or are you trying to deflect?

OP
Dana7360

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I disagree.
  • Christopher Key told pharmacists in the store that they would be "executed" if they keep giving COVID vaccine shots.
The video shows Key and a handful of supporters praying in the parking lot of the supercenter before entering. During the prayer, a person could be heard saying: "Thank you, Lord Jesus, for waking up Springfield" and "help us put the fear of God in these pharmacists."

--------------------------------
Some Christian are goons.

I think that the police make the difference between talking about something and actually doing it.

The pharmacist is still alive.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
That is how stupid those people are.

They actually believe that a private for profit company is communist.

They don't know what the word means.
One of them told me that investing fees are communist. Mind-blowing.

You want to laugh, but there a lot of these people. The lunatic fringe is now 30% to 40% of the country.

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Reaction score
One of them told me that investing fees are communist. Mind-blowing.
You are Captain Trivial

the world is coming unglued while the guy you voted for takes a much needed nap

but all you care about are a handful of people who are anti vaccine trump supporters

justoffal

Platinum Member
Reaction score

OH ....MY! Quickly go vote democrat....

JO

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$132.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List