Pfizer-BioNTech Coronavirus Vaccine Wins Full FDA Approval, Potentially Persuading The Hesitant To Get A Shot

No...not even.
We can afford to help these other nations but we can't do it all for them.

And the debt is affordable...and not exactly what you think it is. Even if the whole world dumped their bonds (even though they won't) it would sting, but our economy is still more than strong enough to withstand that. Too many other nations use our currency as their reserve currency... meaning that their currency is backed by ours.

So try to catch up on basic economic principles. Money never sleeps as long as the sun continues to shine.

Bullshit. When the debt gets so great that we can't even pay the interest, we lose our credit rating. When we lose our credit rating, that means nobody will borrow us money any longer, and foreign money is how this country glides along. Now the Democrats are talking about adding more debt with their green bullshit most people don't want.

Surprise.

Another vaxxed Trumper talking down vaccines

How am I talking it down, because I still question it? That's not talking down, that's approaching a subject with an open mind. You on the left just march in lockstep to orders by your leaders without question.

Bullshit. When the debt gets so great that we can't even pay the interest, we lose our credit rating. When we lose our credit rating, that means nobody will borrow us money any longer, and foreign money is how this country glides along. Now the Democrats are talking about adding more debt with their green bullshit most people don't want.
WOW...
You really don't understand how things work. It isn't anywhere near as simplistic as that.
Let me offer you some good free advice...do not ever buy stocks...stay with mutual funds. You aren't cut out for the market.

And I do happen to agree that many policies of the liberals are not good... horribly inefficient and ineffective. And the returns for what they are wanting to accomplish are usually in the negative.

Coal and natural gas are the two largest fuel sources for electricity. Renewables are a distant third.

Liar.

And stop posting videos you didn't watch and don't understand by fringe nutballs.

you better hope your pro -vax-cabal-enabling butt doesn't end up in a hospital. my daughter's doctor was pushing her to get a vaccine until one of his parents died under the same circumstances these doctors described. he told her the medical profession is broken.

This is very good news.

The Pfizer has full approval from the FDA. It's no longer being distributed on emergency basis.

Hopefully this will help more people to get protected.

Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of mRNA vaccines and RNA as a drug says FDA is playing a "shell game." Pfizer vaccine has not been approved however BioNTech product has been approved after it becomes available. In other words, it hasn't been made yet.

Read article:

sjsjjdjdjjdddd.png

ekkekdkdkdkdkrkkrkrkrkr,r,krmrrmmrmrmr.png

This is very good news.

The Pfizer has full approval from the FDA. It's no longer being distributed on emergency basis.

Hopefully this will help more people to get protected.

And you don't think it's weird that the average time for development to approval of vaccines is usually 5-`10 years ? Of course you don't, fucking sheep.

Forum List

Back