Pfizer-BioNTech Coronavirus Vaccine Wins Full FDA Approval, Potentially Persuading The Hesitant To Get A Shot

Well, I received the Moderna vaccine last Feb. and the second dose in March.
Six weeks later I had a blood test and I was diagnosed with AKI.
Not sure which direction this is going to go, will find out more next month with another blood test.
Read an article where there have been kidney injuries associated Moderna.

I had the Pfizer and had blood work come out bad as well. Some Alkaline Phosphatase test was a little off after the first shot, and way off the charts after the second shot. I never had a problem with that test in all the years getting blood tests once or twice a year.

Now, I'm not in any means suggesting that a vaccine should be mandated, as I still see it as a personal choice. However, maybe this will get you guys to shut up and stop worrying for the people who chose to get this vaccination like me and see that there's nothing to worry about.

You don't know if there is anything to worry about because it hasn't been studied long enough. Perhaps in three or four years you may come down with something and additional research will show these vaccines caused problems for some people, perhaps even serious problems. We just don't know, and the FDA should have never given it full approval.

You people keep repeating that horseshit and we keep making you look stupid

Total bullshit!!!!!

Who in the hell ask you what political party you belong to when getting the vaccine?

They sure as hell do ask for your race. They did when I got the vaccine. It was on the form I filled out.

They know if the Negroes are getting vaccinated or not. They know about gender. They know about age. They don't know jackshit about political parties.

Total bullshit!!!!!

Who in the hell ask you what political party you belong to when getting the vaccine?

They sure as hell do ask for your race. They did when I got the vaccine. It was on the form I filled out.

They know if the Negroes are getting vaccinated or not. They know about gender. They know about age. They don't know jackshit about political parties.
It is derrived from polls dummy

The control group for this sham approval was destroyed by getting the vax.

This whole scam is the bureaucracy trying to change the subject to save Xiden's ass.

It is derrived from polls dummy

Don't be a moron.

Did they poll you shithead?

They sure as hell didn't poll me.

Almost all of the friends and family that I know are Republicans and have been vaccinated but I don't remember any of them saying they were polled to their political affiliation.

We know the Negroes don't get vaccinated because race data is collected at the point the vaccines are given out.

That is much more accurate than somebody calling a few numbers and then making projections based upon some stupid flawed demographic assumption.

Did I miss one of your posts?

Your post the person replied to, never used the words this was the anti vaxxer's worst nightmare.

I don't see any posts from you stating that.

No, the issue was that I made a separate topic about this, didn't already know that it was an existing topic, so it got merged into this one.

See, that's the difference between intelligent people and liberals.

If you're so intelligent then why the fuck are you calling me a liberal when it clearly states in my signature that I'm a Trump supporter?

No, the issue was that I made a separate topic about this, didn't already know that it was an existing topic, so it got merged into this one.

If you're so intelligent then why the fuck are you calling me a liberal when it clearly states in my signature that I'm a Trump supporter?
Language!
Do I need to get the bar of soap?

Oh yeah like you're any better. I've seen your mouth as well,.. maybe not on the public boards but I have still seen it. Using fuck as a word is different than using it as an insult in my book. Then it's just a word.

You know better!
I'm gonna put you over my knee!

I have signatures turned off (I guess you're not smart enough to know how to do that, or even that it can be done).

Whether you support Trump or not has absolutely no bearing on the stupidity of the statement you made regarding FDA approval being the anti-vaxxer's worst nightmare...

Forum List

Back