Petraeus Pleads Guilty To Revealing Classified Secrets

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
David Petraeus to plead guilty to giving classified secrets to mistress - LA Times
Former CIA director and Army Gen. David Petraeus admitted Tuesday that he handed eight “black books” containing highly classified information, including codes and the identities of covert officers, to his mistress for four days in 2011 and then lied about it to the FBI.

Eight binders of classified material. Handed them over to his mistress like something right out of a classic honey trap. What a fucking asshole.

If that was a nobody enlisted man, he'd be looking at decades of hard labor.

But Betrayus will probably get two years of probation. No charges of obstruction of justice, either.

I will be interested to see what his real punishment is. Will he keep his retirement?

David Petraeus to plead guilty to giving classified secrets to mistress - LA Times
Former CIA director and Army Gen. David Petraeus admitted Tuesday that he handed eight “black books” containing highly classified information, including codes and the identities of covert officers, to his mistress for four days in 2011 and then lied about it to the FBI.

Eight binders of classified material. Handed them over to his mistress like something right out of a classic honey trap. What a fucking asshole.

But Betrayus will probably get two years of probation. No charges of obstruction of justice, either.

I will be interested to see what his real punishment is. Will he keep his retirement?

He plea bargained. In exchange for fessing up to his crimes, the federal prosecutors are recommending two years probation, and they will not file charges relating to his obstruction of justice and lying to the FBI.

The judge does not have to abide by the recommendation, but I'm sure the traitor will get to keep his pension.

It shows quite evidently that equal justice under the law is a misnomer.

He plea bargained. In exchange for fessing up to his crimes, the federal prosecutors are recommending two years probation, and they will not file charges relating to his obstruction of justice and lying to the FBI.

The judge does not have to abide by the recommendation, but I'm sure the traitor will get to keep his pension.

Did the binders have women's names in them? Capital offense.

Bill and Dave got laid.
Bill has a foundation and little girls to fuck
Dave got fired.

Agreed... he should get whatever is coming to him.

To bad though you lefties like G stand up for anyone who has (D) by his name no matter how egregious the act though.

You're all a bunch of full-of-shit hypocrites.

Last edited:

Still smarting from the success of The Surge?

Still smarting from the success of The Surge?
Should Benedict Arnold have been pardoned for his treason because of his success at Fort Ticonderoga?

Dumbass.

And what makes you think I have resentment about The Surge™?

Idiot.

Your generalization is totally and ignorant and childish comment.

Agreed... he should get whatever is coming to him.

To bad though you lefties like G stand up for anyone who has (D) by his name no matter how egregious the act though.

You're all a bunch of full-of-shit hypocrites.

Straw man fallacy.

The only thing I stand up for is the truth. If you tell a lie about someone, even if I hate the person you are lying about, I will stand up for the truth rather than drink the piss with you.

Learn the difference and you won't embarrass yourself any more.

The truth is a far more effective weapon against an adversary than blowing your integrity with a lie and losing.

Forum List

Back