Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

Yes it's a background check you fucking moron

Uh, no, a "check" means... you actually check.

You assume that criminals will lie, crazy people think they are sane, and addicts will be in denial that they have a problem.

That's why you "Check".

The problem with the form is HIPAA makes it impossible for you to find out if a person has a mental health or substance abuse problem.

aMrSSUe.jpg

That’s it?
I was fooled by my fellow conservatives who made it seem as if he had committed big crimes.

President Biden’s son Hunter has reached a tentative agreement with federal prosecutors to plead guilty to two minor tax crimes and admit to the facts of a gun charge under terms that would likely keep him out of jail, according to court papers filed Tuesday.
Any proposed plea deal would have to be approved by a federal judge, and it was not immediately clear what day Hunter Biden, 53, might appear in court to enter his guilty plea.
The agreement caps an investigation that was opened in 2018 during the Trump administration, and has generated intense interest and criticism since 2020 from Republican politicians who accused the Biden administration of reluctance to pursue the case. The terms of the proposed deal — negotiated with Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss, a holdover from President Donald Trump’s administration — are likely to face similar scrutiny.

The court papers indicate the younger Biden has tentatively agreed to plead guilty to two misdemeanor tax charges of failure to pay in 2017 and 2018. The combined tax liability is roughly $1.2 million over those years, according to people familiar with the matter who spoke on condition of anonymity to describe details of the agreement that are not yet public. Prosecutors plan to recommend a sentence of probation for those counts, these people said. Biden’s representatives have said he previously paid back the IRS what he owed
.”

Wow Dimbulb from Dunwoody, looks like its more than "that's it"....

Why would anyone be upset?
A President has papers at home and faces 300 years.
J6 trespassers are locked in prison for years without bail.
Citizens are arrested for defending themselves.

And Joe’s son doesn’t pay millions in taxes and illegally buys guns and gets a slap on the wrist with no jail time. Not even charged for being an agent of foreign governments illegally.
Hunter has never been an agent for a foreign government.

Why would Hunter Biden need a background check?
The same reason I, and millions of other buyers of firearms, do.

"I certify that my answers in Section B are true, correct, and complete. I have read and understand the Notices, Instructions, and Definitions on ATF Form 4473. I understand that answering “yes” to question 21.a. if I am not the actual transferee/buyer is a crime punishable as a felony under Federal law, and may also violate State and/or local law. I understand that a person who answers “yes” to any of the questions 21.b. through 21.m. is prohibited from receiving or possessing a firearm. I understand that a person who answers “yes” to question 21.n.1. is prohibited from receiving or possessing a firearm, unless the person answers “yes” to question 21.n.2. and provides the documentation required in 26.d. I also understand that making any false oral or written statement, or exhibiting any false or misrepresented identification with respect to this transaction, is a crime punishable as a felony under Federal law, and may also violate State and/or local law."

The same reason I, and millions of other buyers of firearms, do.

"I certify that my answers in Section B are true, correct, and complete. I have read and understand the Notices, Instructions, and Definitions on ATF Form 4473. I understand that answering “yes” to question 21.a. if I am not the actual transferee/buyer is a crime punishable as a felony under Federal law, and may also violate State and/or local law. I understand that a person who answers “yes” to any of the questions 21.b. through 21.m. is prohibited from receiving or possessing a firearm. I understand that a person who answers “yes” to question 21.n.1. is prohibited from receiving or possessing a firearm, unless the person answers “yes” to question 21.n.2. and provides the documentation required in 26.d. I also understand that making any false oral or written statement, or exhibiting any false or misrepresented identification with respect to this transaction, is a crime punishable as a felony under Federal law, and may also violate State and/or local law."
What does a background check have to do with FARA?

Forum List

Back