Petite Corruption: Mr. President I stayed at the Trump Hotel!

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
Read the transcript of Trump's conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky - CNNPolitics
President Zelenskyy: I would like to tell you that I also have quite a few Ukrainian friends that live in the United States. Actually last time I traveled to the United States, I stayed in New York near Central Park and I stayed at the Trump Tower.

Not a big deal- but just another sign of the little corruptions that before Trump would have been noted- as a foreign leader points out that he has done business with Trump's business's.

Why did he name drop the Trump Tower to Donald Trump? Because he wanted Trump to know he stayed at a Trump property.

Just another petty corruption going on.

Read the transcript of Trump's conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky - CNNPolitics
President Zelenskyy: I would like to tell you that I also have quite a few Ukrainian friends that live in the United States. Actually last time I traveled to the United States, I stayed in New York near Central Park and I stayed at the Trump Tower.

Not a big deal- but just another sign of the little corruptions that before Trump would have been noted- as a foreign leader points out that he has done business with Trump's business's.

Why did he name drop the Trump Tower to Donald Trump? Because he wanted Trump to know he stayed at a Trump property.

You really don't have a clue, do you? Trump Tower is not a hotel, it contains residential condos. Evidently he stayed with a friend that owns one of the residences.

You really don't have a clue, do you? Trump Tower is not a hotel, it contains residential condos. Evidently he stayed with a friend that owns one of the residences.

You really don't have a clue do you?

He was name dropping a Trump property.

To impress Trump.

What?

You really don't have a clue do you?

He was name dropping a Trump property.

To impress Trump.

And?

Are you saying you lied your ass off in your title?

So... the guy stayed at Trump Tower when he was here.

And later, he mentioned he did so to Trump.

Is that it?

Good work, Inspector Twinkle.

You've done an excellent job digging around the bottom of the barrel for this important information.

They'll probably put this in the pile of "Stuff to try impeachment with". Right after Wahhh trump poopyhead and boohoo trump killed the last dodo bird.

Last edited:

holy crap

Forum List

Back