Perverts! FBI Searched Melania’s Wardrobe

I am not here to educate you. You are too ignorant. Just read the news. Democrats are the most evil people to ever exist. Start with the abortion holocaust and take it through open borders.
LOL So, the retard that spells out in detail how she adores Nazis and Kymer Roughe scum has nothing to say when challenged to produce proof of Dem evils? :auiqs.jpg:

Why am I not surprised? Trumptards can only bluster but slink away when asked to produce proof. Thanks for playing, retard. Now fuck off and stop wasting everyone's time. Git.

Its possible, though most are not that guy. Most are criminals. Who else is willing to spend that many hours on such a niche field of expertise? Someone who wants a pot of gold for free.
An FBI trained agent? Surely, this is not the only safe the FBI has had to crack. Is it that hard to imagine that an organization the size of the FBI does not have some locksmiths and safecracker on staff?

LOL So, the retard that spells out in detail how she adores Nazis and Kymer Roughe scum has nothing to say when challenged to produce proof of Dem evils? :auiqs.jpg:

Why am I not surprised? Trumptards can only bluster but slink away when asked to produce proof. Thanks for playing, retard. Now fuck off and stop wasting everyone's time. Git.
Make me. Go on, do something. You fuck off. Your dick is already in your hand.

An FBI trained agent? Surely, this is not the only safe the FBI has had to crack. Is it that hard to imagine that an organization the size of the FBI does not have some locksmiths and safecracker on staff?
Seems like they would come in contact with far more thieves than legit safe crackers. And who is training the FBI's safe crackers? Probably a thief.

Seems like they would come in contact with far more thieves than legit safe crackers. And who is training the FBI's safe crackers? Probably a thief.
You know it's a teachable skill, right? And practice on actual equipment is possible. Who trains locksmith on picking locks?

You know it's a teachable skill, right? And practice on actual equipment is possible. Who trains locksmith on picking locks?
I assume a master locksmith would know how to pick all but the most top secret locks. There are legitimate reasons to pick a lock.

Safe cracking and lock picking are entirely different fields of expertise. Also, i dont recall ever suggesting that its IMPOSSIBLE that they didnt use an ex con. It was just a fun idea to explore.

Make me. Go on, do something. You fuck off. Your dick is already in your hand.
Sorry but nasty nazis like you don't turn me on.

So, still cannot answer my question, eh? Retards like you never can. Thanks for being predictable. :itsok:

Sorry but nasty nazis like you don't turn me on.

So, still cannot answer my question, eh? Retards like you never can. Thanks for being predictable. :itsok:
Yet you keep your nose up my ass. Get it. I choose not to take you seriously. I fart in your direction. Keep being a plaything.

Awww.... did I trigger the little nasty Nazi? ...Awwww :itsok:

I'm getting to enjoy playing with you. I get another chance to say Nazis are better thsn democrats. Nazis are kinder than democrats and Dr. Mengele is a much better doctor than fraud fauci

Last edited:
I'm getting to enjoy playing with you. I get another chance to say Nazis are better thsn democrats. Nazis are kinder than democrats and Dr. Mengele is a much better doctor than fraud fauci
Spoke like a true nasty nazi. Of course, when challenged, you blubber like a true retard. :auiqs.jpg:

Hey Sambo, dis be you?

Poor nasty nazi. When in doubt plays the race card. But, of course!

Yet, when challenged the poor mouth-breathing knuckle-dragging retard runs away. :itsok:

Trump Full Retard.jpg

Last edited:
I would say that the real reason for the raid was to get Melania's panties for Potatohead to sniff.

However, it was probably a lot more dispicable than that. Since Potatohead is a known pedophile I am disgustingly afraid they were sent there to get clothing from Trump's grand kids for Potatohead to sniff.
I heard bidum is a closet gay so maybe he wanted something from Trump

kidding... but wouldn't surprise me

Poor nasty nazi. When in doubt plays the race card. But, of course!

Yet, when challenged the poor mouth-breathing knuckle-dragging retard runs away. :itsok:

View attachment 685168
WWWAAAAYYYCCCISS. Da wayciss gonna catch Dat wascally bwak wabbit!

It's time to celebrate a good German hero. Good compared to the gays, trannies and black lives matter that is.

WWWAAAAYYYCCCISS. Da wayciss gonna catch Dat wascally bwak wabbit!

It's time to celebrate a good German hero. Good compared to the gays, trannies and black lives matter that is.

Hey nasty nazi, were you able to figure out the answers yet?

You know even an average retard would be able to figure out the answers now.

Gad. A nasty nazi and an absolute retard. No wonder you are so mad :itsok:

Hey nasty nazi, were you able to figure out the answers yet?

You know even an average retard would be able to figure out the answers now.

Gad. A nasty nazi and an absolute retard. No wonder you are so mad :itsok:
I don't pay any attention to you except to make fun of you.
Not only are Nazis better than democrats and Dr Mengele a better doctor than fraud fauci, but Russians are better than democrats. Putin is better than Fuckwad Biden. Putin should really be our President. He would send democrats to the gulag like blaaaaakkkkkk drug smuggler lesbian Griner. Did I miss any of her/hims/zits official titles?

Putin for President, because Russians, like Nazis are better than democrats and still around.

Forum List

Back