Perverts! FBI Searched Melania’s Wardrobe

LOL So, the retard that spells out in detail how she adores Nazis and Kymer Roughe scum has nothing to say when challenged to produce proof of Dem evils? :auiqs.jpg:
Why am I not surprised? Trumptards can only bluster but slink away when asked to produce proof. Thanks for playing, retard. Now fuck off and stop wasting everyone's time. Git.

Hey NagUs, why don't you learn to STFU and stop trolling threads with your bitter realization that the stolen 2020 election is exposed, Biddum has been an unbelievably total flop, the democrat agenda sucks baby vomit so Trumpamania will not be denied, and this country is about to give the left a high colonic this November 8 sick of all of you demented idiots.

"They're standing there with no clothes...And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that" - Donald Trump

“Trump just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Others girls were naked."~Tasha Dixon, then 18 yr old Miss AZ on 2001 Miss USA experience

Trump spent time with Epstein in the 90s and early 2000s

whose the pervert again?

Hey NagUs, why don't you learn to STFU and stop trolling threads with your bitter realization that the stolen 2020 election is exposed, Biddum has been an unbelievably total flop, the democrat agenda sucks baby vomit so Trumpamania will not be denied, and this country is about to give the left a high colonic this November 8 sick of all of you demented idiots.
Aww... A retard comes to the aid of another retard! How sweet.

Of course, the response is the usual gibberish but still so sweet. :itsok:

I don't pay any attention to you except to make fun of you.
Not only are Nazis better than democrats and Dr Mengele a better doctor than fraud fauci, but Russians are better than democrats. Putin is better than Fuckwad Biden. Putin should really be our President. He would send democrats to the gulag like blaaaaakkkkkk drug smuggler lesbian Griner. Did I miss any of her/hims/zits official titles?

Putin for President, because Russians, like Nazis are better than democrats and still around.
Still couldn't figure out a response to my question, retard?

A little nasty nazi and a retard to boot. My sympathies. :itsok:

Nazis are just all around better human beings than democrats and you are living proof. Russians are better than democrats. Pol pot was better than democrats. The Khymer Rouge was better than democrats. Get down to it Papa Doc and Baby Doc Duvalier were better than democrats. Certainly better than Papa Biden and Baby Biden. Democrat evil is unprecedented in the entire existence of the planet. The only question is what should be done? If Putin takes over, perhaps Spetsnaz could control the streets of our worst cities.

Nazis are just all around better human beings than democrats and you are living proof. Russians are better than democrats. Pol pot was better than democrats. The Khymer Rouge was better than democrats. Get down to it Papa Doc and Baby Doc Duvalier were better than democrats. Certainly better than Papa Biden and Baby Biden. Democrat evil is unprecedented in the entire existence of the planet. The only question is what should be done? If Putin takes over, perhaps Spetsnaz could control the streets of our worst cities.

It’s amazing how many people you disrespected in one post!!! I’m talking about all the people that really suffered under Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, etc. SMH

It’s amazing how many people you disrespected in one post!!! I’m talking about all the people that really suffered under Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, etc. SMH
Think of the absolutely worst thing you could possibly say about any of these regimes. It would all be true. Also true is that democrats are worse.

If there is any group the equal of democrats it would have to be The Walking Dead. Eating civilization one body at a time. They need to be dealt with the same way.

Better to be a nazi than a Democrat. Better to be KKK than a Democrat. God Bless Jefferson Davis and curse Fuckwad Joe Biden.

Because you are a doofus who still hasn't got the part about being disrespected! Deliberately. I shall have to expand my opinion. Nazis are more intelligent than democrats. Chinese Communists are more intelligent than democrats. Idi Amin and Robert Mugabe are both more intelligent than democrats.

Forum List

Back