Person of interest named in Highland Park shooting

It's him. Been delving into this guy for the last few hours. Had him pegged for a MAGAt, but can't find anything that politically motivates him. Then I thought maybe a bad relationship, but can't pin that either. It's starting to look like your run of the mill space case, copy cat killer. There could be more that comes out in the future. The only common theme, easy access to assault style weapons. Imagine that.
He's a leftist numbnuts.

"Learn the details"? What is there to learn.

Dude is/was/always will be a nutjob. The world is full of them. Only in America and a few other places though can a nutjob buy a weapon of mass destruction no questions asked.

Its happened 277 times since 2000 according to the FBI.

We don't need to learn anything else...we need to work on preventing nutjobs from getting guns
on the surface, 100% agree.

but since the left tends to call anyone who disagrees with them a nutjob, i know for a fact they would use any RED FLAG law to hide behind while they came after people who simply tell them NO.

on the surface, 100% agree.

but since the left tends to call anyone who disagrees with them a nutjob, i know for a fact they would use any RED FLAG law to hide behind while they came after people who simply tell them NO.
Why are you so SCARED?

Do you know any Liberals IRL?

Anyone who isn't "right" has to be left, and that way anything bad is "left" and anyone who isn't clearly "right" is bad. American politics are so easy, so simple. Very, very 'simple'.
All power to the duopoly!

Why are you so SCARED?

Do you know any Liberals IRL?
cause liberals make up shit to be mad about.

TRUMP SAID TO DRINK BLEACH!!!

that kinda shit.

and knowing you're a dumbass isn't the same as being scared. why are you scared to see things as they are?

Anyone who isn't "right" has to be left, and that way anything bad is "left" and anyone who isn't clearly "right" is bad. American politics are so easy, so simple. Very, very 'simple'.
All power to the duopoly!
Please get help

I HATE LABELS
Am I Catholic? Quaker? Agnostic?
Republican? Democrat?
Mother? Wife? Grammy?

cause liberals make up shit to be mad about.

TRUMP SAID TO DRINK BLEACH!!!

that kinda shit.

and knowing you're a dumbass isn't the same as being scared. why are you scared to see things as they are?
Post reported

Donnie Boy DID TELL AMERICANS TO DRINK BLEACH

Many did

Why?

Because his supporters are brainwashed and brain dead

Glass houses and all.
Not at all.
Pointing out the hatred coming from the left isn't the source or the cause of the hatred.
You don't get to accuse us of attacking you just because we say something about the attacks you people perpetrate against us. We're simply reacting to something your side did.

Last edited:
Not at all.
Pointing out the hatred coming from the left isn't the source or the cause of the hatred.
You don't get to accuse us of attacking you just because we say something about the attacks you people perpetrate against us. We're simply reacting to something your side did.
Nanny nanny boo boo?

Post reported
Report shrugs so you butt in to a comment that was directed to you and expect a different response?
wedding-crashers-will-ferrell.gif

Forum List

Back