Perry says he doesn't believe in global warming

Only the true believers of the Religion of Gore remain steadfast to their hokey beliefs...

Religion of Gore... please. Global Warming was studied long before Al Gore brought any of his stuff to the spotlight.

You guys really do cling onto names. Like a cult of personality, only reversed.

GOP presidential candidate Rick Perry told New Hampshire voters Wednesday that he does not believe in manmade global warming, calling it a scientific theory that has not been proven.

But Perry's opinion runs counter to the view held by an overwhelming majority of scientists that pollution released from the burning of fossil fuels is heating up the planet.

Perry's home state of Texas releases more heat-trapping pollution carbon dioxide — the chief greenhouse gas — than any other state in the country, according to government data.

Perry says he doesn't believe in global warming - Yahoo! News

or evolution

Possibly even "germs".

Only the true believers of the Religion of Gore remain steadfast to their hokey beliefs...

Religion of Gore... please. Global Warming was studied long before Al Gore brought any of his stuff to the spotlight.

Algore is watching your blasphemy...

Excelsior!

Excelsior!

So what?

I don't follow Al Gore moron... I follow the research of the countless scientists worldwide that study global warming.

Did you even go to high school? I assume not if all you have to say is Al Gore, Al Gore, Al Gore. You probably never even heard of global warming before Al Gore's documentary, and even then you probably only heard about it from people railing against the documentary.

Go ahead. Say Al Gore a few more times if it makes you feel better. It makes me feel better.

Last edited:

Excelsior!

So what?

I don't follow Al Gore moron... I follow the research of the countless scientists worldwide that study global warming.
You mean the ones that lied, fuckstain? well, good for you....

Did you even go to high school? I assume not if all you have to say is Al Gore, Al Gore, Al Gore. You probably never even heard of global warming before Al Gore's documentary, and even then you probably only heard about it from people railing against the documentary.

Go ahead. Say Al Gore a few more times if it makes you feel better. It makes me feel better.
Damn, you Gorians are touchy fuckers...

Keep your wacky religion to yourself, assbag...

So you didn't learn anything from your time in basic high school then, got it.

We're all straight here, brotha!

I do like that you threw in more Al Gore talk. Way to go proving you're not a one trick pony! :clap2:

Last edited:

Excelsior!

133879.gif

Best episode ever!

I have my doubts about you, dickwad...

I do like that you threw in more Al Gore talk. Way to go proving you're not a one trick pony! :clap2:
If you Gorians would only learn to lighten up about your scam of a religion...

Maybe you're just mad about all the evidence coming out about the lying scientists discrediting your religion...

We may never know...

I have my doubts about you, dickwad...

Maybe you're just mad about all the evidence coming out about the lying scientists discrediting your religion...

We may never know...

In Blogs and Pundits we trust, right?

Gore bless you, friend.

Is South Park supposed to be an inside joke?

I only ask because you keep slathering quotes in your posts as if they add value.

You know you've run into a robot when they only repeat the same things over and over again after hitting a bug in their loop logic. In your case it's a "Best of Al Gore jokes" cassette.

while(true) friend, while(true).

GOP presidential candidate Rick Perry told New Hampshire voters Wednesday that he does not believe in manmade global warming, calling it a scientific theory that has not been proven.

But Perry's opinion runs counter to the view held by an overwhelming majority of scientists that pollution released from the burning of fossil fuels is heating up the planet.

Perry's home state of Texas releases more heat-trapping pollution carbon dioxide — the chief greenhouse gas — than any other state in the country, according to government data.

Perry says he doesn't believe in global warming - Yahoo! News

Usual leftoid warmer nut lie, He said he does not believe that MANMADE warming has been proven and is nothing more then a theory.

Is South Park supposed to be an inside joke?

I only ask because you keep slathering quotes in your posts as if they add value.

You know you've run into a robot when they only repeat the same things over and over again after hitting a bug in their loop logic. In your case it's a "Best of Al Gore jokes" cassette.

while(true) friend, while(true).

You Gorians are touchy creatures, especially when your religion is challenged...

Is it in your "bible" somewhere to be whining girly-men?

He's right. There's no such thing as global warming and he is a very wise man.

Or is the exposure of all the faked data not good enough for you?

Excelsior!

Damn, you Gorians are touchy fuckers...

Keep your wacky religion to yourself, assbag...

The Gorians are angry, my friends... See how they spurn evidence?

They are committed to their lies...

Manbearpig Lives!

You Gorians are touchy creatures, especially when your religion is challenged...

*BLEEP* *BLORP* diversity in comebacks not found.

I'll let you have the last word after this post, I promise you.

Just keep the tradition detailed above alive, would you? Put a juicy nugget in there. Something about... oh I know, Al Gore. Those ones always kill.

So...your saying lying and manipulating data is what YOU learned in basic high school?

I see......:eusa_whistle:

So...your saying lying and manipulating data is what YOU learned in basic high school?

Somebody didn't get the memo when the same organizations that brought to light the so called "climate gate" backed up and said that the science was sound. And even if it wasn't sound, that doesn't affect the global body of work.

They're committed to their lies....

Somebody didn't get the memo when the same organizations that brought to light the so called "climate gate" backed up and said that the science was sound. And even if it wasn't sound, that doesn't affect the global body of work.

Then why the manipulation of data and the lost research papers? Because it was so sound? :lol:

Excelsior!

The Gorians are angry, my friends... See how they spurn evidence?

They are committed to their lies...

Manbearpig Lives!

*BLEEP* *BLORP* diversity in comebacks not found.

I'll let you have the last word after this post, I promise you.

Just keep the tradition detailed above alive, would you? Put a juicy nugget in there. Something about... oh I know, Al Gore. Those ones always kill.

Way to pussy out.... When your lies are confronted you turtle up....

How unimpressive....

Forum List

Back