Infanticide VS Abortion.

Eugenicist supported abortion. Hitler supported abortion I get it, it's practical. But is it moral? Is it human?

What is the difference? Ask a silly question...Why do liberals support abortion but oppose the death penalty?
Roe vs. Wade did not even attempt to answer that question, which is why it is gone now

Let us start over once again

Rack'em!!!

Now you can project your high moral rectitude towards ending war, which is murder also.
Trump was the first President in a very long time not to start a war.

But when Biden pulls out of a war, all kinds of people start dying, even Americans.

Trump was the first President in a very long time not to start a war.

But when Biden pulls out of a war, all kinds of people start dying, even Americans.
Trump didn't need to start a war there were already several ongoing wars.

I used to support abortion, no hands down. I am agnostic, and religion had nothing to do with this. Instead. Its seems to me that the democrat (fill in the blank group sub set) that can't define "woman" and actually believe MEN can have babies... THEY are pushing this .Liberal Democrats have lost all credibility here.

Last edited:
I used to support abortion, no hands down. I am agnostic, and religion had nothing to do with this. Instead. Its seems to me that the democrat (fill in the blank group sub set) that can't define "woman" and actually believe MEN can have babies...Liberal Democrats have lost all credibility here.
Pigeonhole anyone you feel the need to justify your delusions.

Roe vs. Wade did not even attempt to answer that question, which is why it is gone now

Let us start over once again

Rack'em!!!
Besides the fact there isn't a constitutional guaranteed right to abortion anymore that a right to tune up your car. Nope.

Liberals don't think the guilty should ever really be punished for their crimes. Libs are uncomfortable with punishment.

The crime of rape doesn't carry the death penalty but liberals think the innocent child created by rape should receive death. Aborting the innocent will make it like it never happened. Eh, no real harm done. Let the rapist free in a few years.

Anti capital punishment advocates sneaked vids that allegedly indicated the suffering of condemned prisoners and as you would expect the polls indicated that Americans were concerned about the legal executions procedure. So far there are no vids and no way Americans can watch a "typical" late term abortion. Why is that? Is the common "legal" procedure so horrifying that the pro-abortion media can't allow the public to see a full term baby rotated in the mother's womb to cause a breach birth and stabbed in the back of the neck and it's brains sucked out by a frankstein machine until it's head shrinks and it's face looks like a cabbage patch doll. Can we agree to end it?

Screenshot_20220624-215730~2.png

Forum List

Back