Per GOP - COVID19 was made in a lab and covered up by China

Thanks - I watched the first segment last night about the Mars rover and helicopter.
Will finish my recording tonight..
Yeah that was pretty cool. The next piece was very leftist. Bleh. The last piece was eye opening.

Shocked to see Yahoo! post this. Granted it is one sided but the CIA/FBI isn't denying it. Their silence is deafening. To me, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...it is a duck. Only place in the China that could create such a virus was Wuhan and their lab and to me it is not a coincidence that this was where the virus originated. In January, the Chinese were force locking apartment buildings to people could not get out and spread it. This was on 60 Minutes last night. The Chinese created it, knew how deadly it was and still spread it.
What does that have to do with anything?

The bottom line is that the virus sailed into this country in November/December 2019 and was poo pooed and ignored by then President twice impeached Trump. He called it a "Democrat hoax." Then said "it will go away when warmer weather comes." He refused to champion masks and lock downs and with the able assistance of Fox News and the far right wing media treated the very deadly pandemic as a nothing burger.

HE owns the virus, it's his. The only positive accomplishment he can lay claim to is being responsible for many of his cult members getting the virus, dying and no longer being able to vote. Bigly!!!

What does that have to do with anything?

The bottom line is that the virus sailed into this country in November/December 2019 and was poo pooed and ignored by then President twice impeached Trump. He called it a "Democrat hoax." Then said "it will go away when warmer weather comes." He refused to champion masks and lock downs and with the able assistance of Fox News and the far right wing media treated the very deadly pandemic as a nothing burger.

HE owns the virus, it's his. The only positive accomplishment he can lay claim to is being responsible for many of his cult members getting the virus, dying and no longer being able to vote. Bigly!!!
So does Biden own the virus now? cases are jumping....?

Yes or No?

You're quite the partisan hack and you're trying to take this thread down a different path. Not cool. The first reported US Death was Feb 29th. When would you have shut the country down?

So does Biden own the virus now? cases are jumping....?

Yes or No?

You're quite the partisan hack and you're trying to take this thread down a different path. Not cool. The first reported US Death was Feb 29th. When would you have shut the country down?

You point out the problem in being true believers in either of the cults.

Shocked to see Yahoo! post this. Granted it is one sided but the CIA/FBI isn't denying it. Their silence is deafening. To me, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...it is a duck. Only place in the China that could create such a virus was Wuhan and their lab and to me it is not a coincidence that this was where the virus originated. In January, the Chinese were force locking apartment buildings to people could not get out and spread it. This was on 60 Minutes last night. The Chinese created it, knew how deadly it was and still spread it.
I could believe it was made on a lab and escaped. I dont think i could believe China spread it on purpose. Because that is absurd.

I could believe it was made on a lab and escaped. I dont think i could believe China spread it on purpose. Because that is absurd.
Correct. Made in a lab and "escaped" meaning poor safety protocols. China didn't spread on purpose but certainly covered up the origin and how much they knew about it early.

Big fucking duh.
China used this to remove their biggest threat: trump.
Dems still needed to further use the virus threat as a excuse for mail-in ballot election theft.
The bio attack is obvious. The real question is whether democrats colluded with China as to how to take maximum advantage of the virus.

Correct. Made in a lab and "escaped" meaning poor safety protocols. China didn't spread on purpose but certainly covered up the origin and how much they knew about it early.
China released this intentionally. It kills old and sick people. What do the Chinese consider old and sick people to be?
A: unnecessary overhead.

This stuff may have been unleashed on us to reduce populations, which very well could include an inside job by globalists. The twist is the disease is probably doing less to serve that goal than the circumstances surrounding COVID. I know PROGS don't understand that, but beyond the latest fashion and parroting they're not much good anyway.

Old, sick and fat people to be precise.
Most democrats are spoiled by their freedom and have no clue how ruthless a regime like CCP can be. Mao is their George Washington. Think about how many of his own people he murdered.
Don’t think for a second that the Chinese wouldn’t continue doing that if it benefits the regime.
They released this virus counting on American and western naïveté.

Oddly the Trump supporters are also unwilling to acknowledge that the funding started back up under Trump.

(Here is where you add your excuses)
Apparently Trump did his best to stop the funds from going to the Wuhan lab.

Most democrats are spoiled by their freedom and have no clue how ruthless a regime like CCP can be. Mao is their George Washington. Think about how many of his own people he murdered.
Don’t think for a second that the Chinese wouldn’t continue doing that if it benefits the regime.
They released this virus counting on American and western naïveté.
I agree. They could lose 300mil people and not blink an eye.

Oh yes, thats china for you. They are more worried about their own population finding out, if it escaped.

Forum List

Back