Per GOP - COVID19 was made in a lab and covered up by China

They gained via supremacy in the South China Sea and moving closer to making their currency the global currency
Due to covid? How do you figure? They have been doing both of those things for years. They have been building islands and claiming territory there for 60 years.

Still kind of looking for an answer.

Let me save you both some time: there isn't an answer, drop the silly fantasies.

Not you I guess, you agree it was probably accidental, if released.from the lab.

Scientists sans Fauci aren’t saying that.
Yes they are. Why just make up a lie? You think I won't check? Do you think I didn't already know that was false? Remember, you're the 'gut feeling' guy, not me. I drew my conclusion from what experts are saying overall. They seem to lean toward natural origin.

Due to covid? How do you figure? They have been doing both of those things for years. They have been building islands and claiming territory there for 60 years.

Still kind of looking for an answer.

Let me save you both some time: there isn't an answer, drop the silly fantasies.

Not you I guess, you agree it was probably accidental, if released.from the lab.
Yes. COVID-19 forced the US to issue a shit load of USD and devalue the dollar. Also could not devote as much time to the military fighting a local virus. Don’t patronize me. It’s beneath you.

Yes they are. Why just make up a lie? You think I won't check? Do you think I didn't already know that was false? Remember, you're the 'gut feeling' guy, not me. I drew my conclusion from what experts are saying overall. They seem to lean toward natural origin.

I posted a link stating otherwise. Go back and look at it. You’re opining too late. No credible scientist would not even consider that this could have come from a lab.

COVID-19 forced the US to issue a shit load of USD and devalue the dollar.
The Chinese Yuan is doing just as badly right now compared to its 2020 peak than the dollar is.

So nope. Are you just kind of spitballing, at this point? Maybe we should inject bleach? Heh heh

The Chinese Yuan is doing just as badly right now compared to its 2020 peak than the dollar is.

So nope. Are you just kind of spitballing, at this point? Maybe we should inject bleach? Heh heh
I stand by my statement. You cut off my post again. Guess you don’t want to debate honestly. Go watch Don Lemon.

I stand by my statement. You cut off my post again.
So what? It's right up there. I am giving my thoughts, not responding to every single sentence you type. Irrelevant.
I stand by my statement.
Which seems pretty silly, given that their own currency was harmed as much as or more than the dollar. It also gives the lie to any implication you might make that this gave them a trade advantage. Facts are facts.

So what? It's right up there. I am giving my thoughts, not responding to every single sentence you type. Irrelevant.

Which seems pretty silly, given that their own currency was harmed as much as or more than the dollar. It also gives the lie to any implication you might make that this gave them a trade advantage. Facts are facts.
Much more harmed? The final chapter has yet to be written on that. I do this for a living and you do not. Mock me if it makes you feel better but this is how I provide for my family. China has other issues such as an aging population and not enough young people to potentially take care of it. Maybe the best way is to unleash a virus that kills the old and weak? Maybe not. Facts and facts. Your opinions aren’t facts.

Much more harmed? The final chapter has yet to be written on that.
Hah, so just maybe one day, you will be right. If we ignore all other factors. Uh, okay.

The whole idiot theory that they did it intentionally doesn't make any sense on any level. I kind of thought we were able to agree on such a baseline idea.

Hah, so just maybe one day, you will be right. If we ignore all other factors. Uh, okay.

The whole idiot theory that they did it intentionally doesn't make any sense on any level. I kind of thought we were able to agree on such a baseline idea.
That’s because you don’t understand basic finance. If China takes Taiwan they control 75% of the global chip market. I do not have the desire to discuss finance and economics with an uneducated lemming who relies on Internet articles written by those with less knowledge, education and experience than me.

That’s because you don’t understand basic finance. . If China takes Taiwan they control 75% of the global chip market

Taiwan! What a fascinating new development! That darn covid!

Give me a break. Better get yourself some icy hot after straining to reach that far.

Maybe next time don't just make something up out of thin air.

Taiwan! What a fascinating new development! That darn covid!

Give me a break. Better get yourself some icy hot after straining to reach that far.

Maybe next time don't just make something up out of thin air.
You didn’t read the rest of my post. Poor attention span?

You didn’t read the rest of my post. Poor attention span?
Yes I did. here it is... just an irrelevant nugget of crybabying:

"I do not have the desire to discuss finance and economics with an uneducated lemming who relies on Internet articles written by those with less knowledge, education and experience than me."

Yes I did. here it is... just an irrelevant nugget of crybabying:

"I do not have the desire to discuss finance and economics with an uneducated lemming who relies on Internet articles written by those with less knowledge, education and experience than me."
So you did. Yet still replied. How did US make it so that oil is traded at USD? Used to be the pound sterling…

Do you need an assistant?

You aren't going to put words in "just the right order" to make any good argument that China intentionally unleashed the covid-19 on the world.
So you don’t know. Those who don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Check out what China is doing with copper and aluminum.

Forum List

Back