Pepe Le Pew banned

This guy will be next.
1615086035265.png

what do you call it when a male is oblivious to the fact that his feelings are not being reciprocated and/or are unwanted?

It's a comedy. Paint spills on a cat and Pepe falls in love thinking the cat is a skunk, like him. Pepe woos the cat, who does everything possible to escape and avoid his advances. The comedy is in watching the cat do so as well as Pepe's over-the-top romantic gestures.

yet he's all over her attempting to romance her.

Sure. It's a fact of nature that animals, including humans, attempt to coax another into mating. Sometimes, one of the pair rejects the other's advances. That's just nature. It's just the way it is.

The loons complaining about Pepe are probably butt-ugly lesbians that hate male-female procreation.

I've come full circle here. Not going to defend anything, instead, if transphobia is wrong, if criminals are just poor people that are misunderstood. No human is illegal....yadda yadda...if this is all just subjective and about acceptance of different cultures and expressions of identity, then what the hell is wrong with being a WHITE RACIST?

There was a scene in "Me, Myself & Irene" wherein it's strongly implied that Jim Carry was masturbating to the picture of Renee Zellweger. If I were a raging leftist, I would claim that the scene depicts women as sex objects and that the scene should be removed.

Then there's the scene where Jim attempts to kill a cow. I guess that scene also needs to be deleted.

And then there's the scene where Jim pushes a little girl's head underwater. That's child abuse. That scene needs to be deleted.

It never ends.

A dog that humps your leg. Bad dog. Bad skunk thinking Penelope was a skunk when she was a cat with a white stripe down her back from paint spilled on her.

Lefties are insane.

I'm beginning to think these people are pulling one big hoax on us. They can't be serious.

Lefties have no sense of humor.
Sure, that's why the left has all the comedians.

In the wake of Dr. Seuss Enterprises' announcement that six old books would no longer be printed, culture critics are putting fresh attention on other aspects of children's media — including The Looney Tunes' Pepé Le Pew. On Wednesday, Charles M. Blow wrote an opinion column for The New York Times saying, among other things, that Pepé "normalized rape culture."

Blow pointed to the problematic features of children's media as well, recalling even more obscure old characters like Speedy Gonzales and Mammy Two Shoes. However, the condemnation of Pepé Le Pew seemed to hit some readers especially hard.

So....now some of our favorite cartoons are a no no. When is this insanity going to stop? Blow can blow me.

This is a lie.

It has not been banned.

I'm beginning to think these people are pulling one big hoax on us. They can't be serious.

Lefties have no sense of humor.
Sure, that's why the left has all the comedians.
Most of whom are not funny.

I've come full circle here. Not going to defend anything, instead, if transphobia is wrong, if criminals are just poor people that are misunderstood. No human is illegal....yadda yadda...if this is all just subjective and about acceptance of different cultures and expressions of identity, then what the hell is wrong with being a WHITE RACIST?
I think I must be a lesbian because I love women.

Perhaps a Publishing House specializing in Banned Books could be an excellent business opportunity. Have they banned The Marshall Mathers LP 2000 yet?

Which dumbass left loon was up all night over the latest BS?

Lol, you crackheada must be trying to out do each other

If anyone was going to commit rape, a cartoon didn't push them over the edge.

And if you think cartoons are dangerous, you're a moron.

March 11, 2008— -- A 10-year-old Washington state boy died Monday of injuries he suffered Saturday when he buried his head in a sandbox during a play date while mimicking a favorite cartoon character.

The mimicry involved Codey's playmates burying him head-first in a one-foot-deep sandbox,

Poor kid had really stupid parents....oh wait it's Washington state..... snickers

Forum List

Back