Pepe Le Pew banned

In the wake of Dr. Seuss Enterprises' announcement that six old books would no longer be printed, culture critics are putting fresh attention on other aspects of children's media — including The Looney Tunes' Pepé Le Pew. On Wednesday, Charles M. Blow wrote an opinion column for The New York Times saying, among other things, that Pepé "normalized rape culture."

Blow pointed to the problematic features of children's media as well, recalling even more obscure old characters like Speedy Gonzales and Mammy Two Shoes. However, the condemnation of Pepé Le Pew seemed to hit some readers especially hard.

So....now some of our favorite cartoons are a no no. When is this insanity going to stop? Blow can blow me.

Opinions have been expressed. Nobody has banned Pepe. Op is a lie.

That stinks
It smells like liberalism.

Liberalism is politics, and politics has nothing to do with culture.
Mao, Rocket Man and Stalin say you’re wrong. They established a culture.

They didn't do it via politics.

Rump established a cult(ure) too. Same thing, cult of personality. That wasn't politics either.

In the wake of Dr. Seuss Enterprises' announcement that six old books would no longer be printed, culture critics are putting fresh attention on other aspects of children's media — including The Looney Tunes' Pepé Le Pew. On Wednesday, Charles M. Blow wrote an opinion column for The New York Times saying, among other things, that Pepé "normalized rape culture."

Blow pointed to the problematic features of children's media as well, recalling even more obscure old characters like Speedy Gonzales and Mammy Two Shoes. However, the condemnation of Pepé Le Pew seemed to hit some readers especially hard.

So....now some of our favorite cartoons are a no no. When is this insanity going to stop? Blow can blow me.

Pepe makes you Leftards piddle your pants.

That stinks

Rump established a cult(ure) too. Same thing, cult of personality. That wasn't politics either.
I had no idea Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot etc were not political leaders.

That stinks

I had no idea Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot etc were not political leaders.

I had no idea that if somebody's involved in politics, that becomes literally all they ever do.

Just think:
  • Winston Churchill never wrote a history book. Because he was "confined to politics".
  • Neither Richard Nixon nor Harry Truman played the piano. Bull Clinton didn't play sax and The O'bama never took a basketball shot.
  • Eisenhower never played golf.
  • Dubya cleared no brush.
  • Ronald Reagan was never an actor. hmm...... wait, OK I'll give you that one.

I must have missed out on the Binary gene. Lucky me.

Last edited:
In which cartoon did he rape someone? I must have missed it
Think about it. Pepe in every cartoon did exactly what Cuomo was accused of.

And they want to throw Cuomo out of office for it.

Think.

Let the voters of New York to decide about Cuomo. Don’t blame Pepe because Cuomo decided to imitate to a cartoon character.

Maybe we should let Pepe rape Cuomo one time for each senior citizen he condemned to death.

Pepe makes you Leftards piddle your pants.

Another highly intelligent comment from the resident retard.

You're still wrong.
A philosophical question:

If a man (a real one) is in the forest alone and says something that none of the other 35 genders can hear, is he still wrong?
The multiple gender identities are internal, and more like religious denominations that can branch out and be as diverse and unique as each individual personality. The external biological genders fall into 6 genetic karyotypes that favor either XX or XY, with very few being true hermaphrodites of both male and female traits evenly. Most are biased toward male dominant or female dominant, and can be classed GENETICALLY as such for legal and govt purposes of tracking statistics for health and economic records. While the INTERNAL distinctions, like other faith based personal affiliations and preferences, remain NONE of the Govt business to regulate, establish or prohibit.
The most Govt might do is distinguish between the different categories of beliefs and creeds, in order to equally protect all people from discrimination, disparagement or harassment REGARDLESS of "religious or political beliefs, spiritual or sexual beliefs, affiliation or creed" (instead of govt abused to establish or protect one bias in beliefs over others as with LGBT vs Christian beliefs).

This goes both ways. If you cannot discriminate against people for being transgender or pro-LGBT, you also cannot discriminate against people by declaring them "racist" or "pro-Trump" or "anti-gay" and "transphobic", but must follow DUE PROCESS to prove a person's ACTIONS violated rights and protections or words threatened death as a felony or violent harm as harassment and abuse.

This nonsense of only protecting one set of beliefs as a protected govt class "while punishing another set of beliefs" is going too far and is causing its own backlash by abusing govt to establish biases faith based beliefs regarding gender identity which is internal policy outside govt jurisdiction.

View attachment 465115
I'll make it easier for everyone. Just look at your crotch.

^ i.e. How can you tell Girls from Boys?
By looking into their Genes!
boy girl.jpg

Forum List

Back