NYT's Charles Blow suggested canceling popular Looney Tunes cartoons Speedy Gonzales & Pepé Le Pew...it is “racist", contributes to "rape culture"

..as a white kid, I NEVER thought of that shit...now, POC kids might because they are brainwashed about RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Banned
Oh Hell No!!!! Don’t mess with my Speedy Gonazales

The fastest mouse in Mexico!

¡Andale! ¡Andale! ¡Arriba! ¡Arriba!" ("Come on! Come on! Up! Up!")

As a basque immigrant from Mexico, I can honestly say that no one I know in my circles of friends who are Hispanic are offended by Speedy Gonzales. He is a cultural icon and must be protected at all costs.

Only liberals are offended by Speedy.. tell them to "chinga su madre"!

...Blow is not even Hispanic, is he?? he is a dumbass though......and a lot of people AGREE with him----which goes to show what Gino Carano said is TRUE!!!.......

That was the old Pepe

now he carries consent forms everywhere he goes for the girls to sign

then all he needs is validation by a Notary Public and he’s in business

I'll just say this, lets put white people through everything other races have had to endure from whites and then lets make unflattering books and cartoons portraying whites and lets see how you react. Because you guys cry about racism when accurate portrayals of white wrongdoing is mentioned, so America would be flooded because of the tears of crying whites if that happened.

I'll just say this, lets put white people through everything other races have had to endure from whites and then lets make unflattering books and cartoons portraying whites and lets see how you react. Because you guys cry about racism when accurate portrayals of white wrongdoing is mentioned, so America would be flooded because of the tears of crying whites if that happened.
Speedy is unflattering ?????!!!!!!!!--total bullshit
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH
...and, they have been making ANTI-COP shows for DECADES!!!!
....blacks commit crime at high rates---it's not unflattering-it's the truth [ he brought up race, mods ]
plain and simple, Blow is an idiot

U can’t catch me cancel culture. I’m the fastest mouse in all of Mexico

now it's personal

Pepe Le Pew is the closest cartoon representation of Joe Biden we have! Don't cancel him!

ed07ed4fad1597294cb8b16561a3ffb6.jpg

AUFPW6UAFJFNJMIIU7UB2LLIBU.jpg

You’ve never seen Pepe Le Pew and Joe Biden in the same place... just sayin!

Forum List

Back