People who transferred emails will be prosecuted

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
After witnessing what happens when you cross democrats in Texas in the abortion videos trial I've realized that anyone who challenges the democratic party will be punished. Hillary will never ever be prosecuted but the people who allowed those supersecret emails will be because they let those emails go to someone who obviously couldn't handle them. The lesson here is don't cross powerful democrats in power or you will go to jail. Isn't it wonderful to be ruled over in this country?

After witnessing what happens when you cross democrats in Texas in the abortion videos trial I've realized that anyone who challenges the democratic party will be punished. Hillary will never ever be prosecuted but the people who allowed those supersecret emails will be because they let those emails go to someone who obviously couldn't handle them. The lesson here is don't cross powerful democrats in power or you will go to jail. Isn't it wonderful to be ruled over in this country?
Maybe you weren't aware of this, but it makes your point...
A Prosecutor in the Indictments Against Pro-life Videographers Is a Planned Parenthood Board Member ...

Now, how coincidental is that?? Conflict of interest, anyone?
A Prosecutor in the Indictments Against Pro-life Videographers Is a Planned Parenthood Board Member ...

While listening to talk radio on my way home today, I heard that those doing the prosecuting said it wouldn't be a conflict.

Forum List

Back