People of Oregon form militia's

They're safer because they have no police. Regardless of the safety, they don't have police because they have no $$ or inclination to pay for them.

And ultimately they're safer because out here, everybody is armed, and everybody knows it.

Same as in gang ravaged cities

Wrong in the gang infested cities the local authorities have for the most part passed laws that make it nearly impossible to legally own a firearm.

At least they aren't fully brain dead out west.

Outraged residents in rural Oregon have formed amateur armed patrol groups to replace the budget-stricken police department.
The unusual move comes after Josephine County sheriff announced officials will now only respond to life-threatening situations after losing necessary government grants.
But county governors, fearful of anarchy, have condemned the organisation, urging citizens to hike their taxes instead.
The conflict arose after the national government stopped paying the county's federal timber subsidies - reimbursment for working on the forest - and proposed a tax hike instead.

Residents form 'vigilante groups' after cuts to sheriff department's budget mean police only respond to life-threatening incidents | Mail Online

did you blow your load in your pants when you read this?

At least they aren't fully brain dead out west.

Outraged residents in rural Oregon have formed amateur armed patrol groups to replace the budget-stricken police department.
The unusual move comes after Josephine County sheriff announced officials will now only respond to life-threatening situations after losing necessary government grants.
But county governors, fearful of anarchy, have condemned the organisation, urging citizens to hike their taxes instead.
The conflict arose after the national government stopped paying the county's federal timber subsidies - reimbursment for working on the forest - and proposed a tax hike instead.

Residents form 'vigilante groups' after cuts to sheriff department's budget mean police only respond to life-threatening incidents | Mail Online

did you blow your load in your pants when you read this?

Not everyone is like you when they hear good news..

While I have no doubt the initial players in the people's militia have their hearts in the right place?

Power unchecked by just laws quickly become abusive.

Count on that, folks.

Unenforced laws are worse than no laws at all. Citizens have as much right to enforce laws as the police.

While I have no doubt the initial players in the people's militia have their hearts in the right place?

Power unchecked by just laws quickly become abusive.

Count on that, folks.

Unenforced laws are worse than no laws at all. Citizens have as much right to enforce laws as the police.

I figure it's just another liberal blackmail scheme, keep wasting money on frivolous liberal causes then shakedown the taxpayers with threats.

another example of liberal/democrat governance run-a-muck, no vision for true priorities...

Last edited:
Counties in Oregon have been suffering for many years now. There was a time when timber receipts paid much of the bills, and counties thrived.
Today thanks to tree-hugging liberals most of our forests here are off limits to logging.

Counties in Oregon have been suffering for many years now. There was a time when timber receipts paid much of the bills, and counties thrived.
Today thanks to tree-hugging liberals most of our forests here are off limits to logging.

Dang that 4 hr. drive from Weed to Bend gets boring.. so many trees.

Yep. All because of their love for the Northern Spotted Owl.

Actually it was
Take a warning from what happen in Texas
http://www.usmessageboard.com/8384048-post1.html

Biggie rep, are you whining again? You and your kind are the ones demanding the government cut the spending. They did and the police departments are getting less money. Maybe the hated government will cut spending to the point where the police won't answer any calls. That way, you and your posse can form your vigilante group. So....

Quit whining. You got what you wanted. Quit whining.
Drama bitch whose whining? I'm winning.

I really don't know if you are winning or not. After all, Frankie Boy and SJ are giving you a good race in the idiocy brigade:lol:

Biggie rep, are you whining again? You and your kind are the ones demanding the government cut the spending. They did and the police departments are getting less money. Maybe the hated government will cut spending to the point where the police won't answer any calls. That way, you and your posse can form your vigilante group. So....

Drama bitch whose whining? I'm winning.

I really don't know if you are winning or not. After all, Frankie Boy and SJ are giving you a good race in the idiocy brigade:lol:

When did you change your name to Frankie Boy and SJ ?

Are they winning in other countries? And those who fly those drones would they fly them if their family was involved?
You do realize quite a few militia members are former military members? You do realize this don't you?

Yes, actually they are winning in other countries killing folks en mass. And who says? You? Please, most militia "men" were never and could never be in the military. I don't care whether you realize that or not either.

If the drones were winning people over there would stop fighting.
Sorry you get my stamp of FAIL.

Am I really supposed to care that some internet warrior who dedicates most of their time to a....forum thinks in terms of whether what I said is a "fail" or not? Hahaha no. Sure because the fact that they are dying over there in huge numbers far away from the homeland is not winning. :::yawn::: This forum is filled with dumb mother fuckers. You folks are A grade losers.

Yes, actually they are winning in other countries killing folks en mass. And who says? You? Please, most militia "men" were never and could never be in the military. I don't care whether you realize that or not either.

Am I really supposed to care that some internet warrior who dedicates most of their time to a....forum thinks in terms of whether what I said is a "fail" or not? Hahaha no. Sure because the fact that they are dying over there in huge numbers far away from the homeland is not winning. :::yawn::: This forum is filled with dumb mother fuckers. You folks are A grade losers.

Internet warrior?
If you knew me in real life you would not say that.
So you think the people here are dumb? OH well So I see you are butt hurt because someone here put you in your place.

Sorry about that. But I am an Oregonian, and that is a lie. Logging ahead of regrowth in the '80's is the reason that timber reciepts in both Oregon and Washington are down. Without our 'treehuggers', we would no longer have any forests at all.

Internet warrior?
If you knew me in real life you would not say that.
So you think the people here are dumb? OH well So I see you are butt hurt because someone here put you in your place.

If I knew you in real life, I would probably feel sorry for your silly ignorant ass. I don't pick on the mentally incompetant in front of others in real life.

Thats a bad thing? I love all the trees. Used to go fishing up there in Klamath Falls.

Sorry about that. But I am an Oregonian, and that is a lie. Logging ahead of regrowth in the '80's is the reason that timber reciepts in both Oregon and Washington are down. Without our 'treehuggers', we would no longer have any forests at all.

Yeah you're an Oregonian alright, you're one of the tree huggers that have helped kill the logging industry. You're claim that if it wasn't for you guys there would be NO forest at all is the lie you're talking about.

Thats a bad thing? I love all the trees. Used to go fishing up there in Klamath Falls.

Did I say take them all ? There is a sustainable way to utilize our resources without shutting the entire industry down.

The problem with liberals they want no cutting at all and that's not only stupid, it's completely unrealistic when you consider we will always need building materials, and something to wipe your ass on.

Did I say take them all ? There is a sustainable way to utilize our resources without shutting the entire industry down.

The problem with liberals they want no cutting at all and that's not only stupid, it's completely unrealistic when you consider we will always need building materials, and something to wipe your ass on.

Yes there are ways to do it but somehow they always seem to mess it up and cut too much in the name of making a profit. Isn't that why they opted for no cutting at all?

Actually it was
Take a warning from what happen in Texas
http://www.usmessageboard.com/8384048-post1.html

^ that.

The situation is Scott Walker's dream realized :thup:

True.

The consequence of errant, reckless, and irresponsible conservative fiscal dogma.

Forum List

Back