People of Oregon form militia's

They're safer because they have no police. Regardless of the safety, they don't have police because they have no $$ or inclination to pay for them.

And ultimately they're safer because out here, everybody is armed, and everybody knows it.

Same as in gang ravaged cities

Gonna see more and more of this...........

How 'bout this.......Judge Napolitano, longtime FOX contributer, gets fired a heartbeat after going on this rant >>>

LiveLeak.com - Judge Napolitano: How to get fired from Fox in under 5 mins

He committed the cardinal sin........bashed the establishment and make clear that the system is rigged!!

Ammo up my friends..........ammo up!! We're heading to a fucking Jonestown.

Many......in fact, most, of the dopes on this message board think, like I used to.......that there is this ideological struggle between right and left. I cant laugh hard enough at how deep these people are caught up in the matrix.

Last edited:
All of which was implemented in most major cities for at least a decade. What took Mesa, AZ so long?
Most major cities send a civilian investigator instead of a police officer for things like burglary investigations?

I didn't know that, my city sure doesn't neither does Phoenix.

It is. I've lived in rural Oregon all my life...and the safest towns are those without police.

Bar none.

Cause or effect?

Are they safer because they have no police or do they have no police because they are safe?

You're part of the problem s0n.......like a jackass, you are caught up in this fake struggle between Republicans and Democrats. Its all a ruse......its the establishment and the sheep s0n. Wake the fuck up........Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Obama.......you pull a lever every 4 years and think one will govern better than the other. Day by day, you and every other swinging dick fall deeper and deeper into serfdom. Now.....perhaps you are a big Hobbes or Moore fan and look at utopia as being part of the masses that live like sheep on a plantation and happily turn over 80% of what you make to the nobles. There is a lot of evidence of people on this board romanticizing their government and trusting them implicitly. Well.......I guess........

But for the others who really think a meathead like Christie will make a dimes bit of difference compared to Hillary Clinton.......I cant help you.

But if you have half a brain, it is time to start connecting some dots here.........ask yourself, maybe its time to audit the Fed. Anybody with the balls to raise the topic is getting fucked big time........and only the hopelessly duped don't bat an eyelash.

Last edited:
Gonna see more and more of this...........

How 'bout this.......Judge Napolitano, longtime FOX contributer, gets fired a heartbeat after going on this rant >>>

LiveLeak.com - Judge Napolitano: How to get fired from Fox in under 5 mins

He committed the cardinal sin........bashed the establishment and make clear that the system is rigged!!

Ammo up my friends..........ammo up!! We're heading to a fucking Jonestown.

Many......in fact, most, of the dopes on this message board think, like I used to.......that there is this ideological struggle between right and left. I cant laugh hard enough at how deep these people are caught up in the matrix.

In his latest note, posted to his Facebook page on Monday, Napolitano sounded a note of optimism, even as he sternly told his team to cut it out:

In television, shows are cancelled all the time. Two of my former shows have been cancelled, and after each cancellation, Fox has rewarded me with more and better work. This cancellation--along with others that accompanied it--was the result of a business judgment here, and is completely unrelated to the FreedomWatch message. It would make a world of a difference for all of us, if you would KINDLY STOP SENDING EMAILS TO FOX. I am well. Your values are strong. I will continue to articulate those values here at Fox. But the emails many of you are sending are unfairly interfering with my work and that of my colleagues here. The emails even violate our values because they interfere with the use of private property. I have accepted the cancellation decision with good cheer and a sense of gearing up for the future. You should as well.

As a favor to me, and as I have asked this past weekend, PLEASE STOP SENDING EMAILS TO MY COLLEAGUES AT FOX ABOUT THE CANCELLATION OF FreedomWatch; and please stop NOW.

Roger Ailes is all about rating which equal ad revenue. As such, I seriously doubt he'll fire the judge but will find other places for him to be the regular contributor who draws viewers.

At least they aren't fully brain dead out west.

Outraged residents in rural Oregon have formed amateur armed patrol groups to replace the budget-stricken police department.
The unusual move comes after Josephine County sheriff announced officials will now only respond to life-threatening situations after losing necessary government grants.
But county governors, fearful of anarchy, have condemned the organisation, urging citizens to hike their taxes instead.
The conflict arose after the national government stopped paying the county's federal timber subsidies - reimbursment for working on the forest - and proposed a tax hike instead.

Residents form 'vigilante groups' after cuts to sheriff department's budget mean police only respond to life-threatening incidents | Mail Online

Another casualty of Bush, Republicans, and wall street.
Thank you for your mindless, bigoted, partisan outburst.
Please do let us know when you can post something constuctive.

At least they aren't fully brain dead out west.

Outraged residents in rural Oregon have formed amateur armed patrol groups to replace the budget-stricken police department.
The unusual move comes after Josephine County sheriff announced officials will now only respond to life-threatening situations after losing necessary government grants.
But county governors, fearful of anarchy, have condemned the organisation, urging citizens to hike their taxes instead.
The conflict arose after the national government stopped paying the county's federal timber subsidies - reimbursment for working on the forest - and proposed a tax hike instead.

Residents form 'vigilante groups' after cuts to sheriff department's budget mean police only respond to life-threatening incidents | Mail Online

I don't see how this could be bad. How could a bunch of Rambo-wannabes prowling the streets armed with assault weapons go bad?

all known republicans in this discussion board all agree you aren't a republican

Everyone knows you are not a Republican, merely a far right reactionary wing nut.

Everyone know you are not a Republican, merely a far left reactionary wing nut.

Though of course you do not limit your lies to your political identity....everyone also knows you lie about everything.

Everyone knows you are neither Republican nor Christian. Your behavior and words betray you every time you post.

Koshergrl, most people of this board know you what you are. You need to change your ways.

Everyone knows you are not a Republican, merely a far right reactionary wing nut.

Everyone know you are not a Republican, merely a far left reactionary wing nut.

Though of course you do not limit your lies to your political identity....everyone also knows you lie about everything.

Everyone knows you are neither Republican nor Christian. Your behavior and words betray you every time you post.

Koshergrl, most people of this board know you what you are. You need to change your ways.

Joke that rock you cast is going bounce back and crack your head. you lying pos.

Militias vs. Drones, guess who wins that battle? Militias are flexing for those who couldn't hack it in the military.

Are they winning in other countries? And those who fly those drones would they fly them if their family was involved?
You do realize quite a few militia members are former military members? You do realize this don't you?

Last edited:
As of January 1st, Metro in Vegas will no longer be responding to minor non-injury auto accidents. We'll have to form an armed posse for accident report writing.
Actually it was
officials will now only respond to life-threatening situations after losing necessary government grants
Take a warning from what happen in Texas
http://www.usmessageboard.com/8384048-post1.html

Biggie rep, are you whining again? You and your kind are the ones demanding the government cut the spending. They did and the police departments are getting less money. Maybe the hated government will cut spending to the point where the police won't answer any calls. That way, you and your posse can form your vigilante group. So....

Quit whining. You got what you wanted. Quit whining.

^ that.

The situation is Scott Walker's dream realized :thup:

It opens up a whole new issue in a society obsessed with litigation. A civilian would have to be nuts to try to enforce the law without the protection of state, local and federal government.

Actually it was
Take a warning from what happen in Texas
http://www.usmessageboard.com/8384048-post1.html

Biggie rep, are you whining again? You and your kind are the ones demanding the government cut the spending. They did and the police departments are getting less money. Maybe the hated government will cut spending to the point where the police won't answer any calls. That way, you and your posse can form your vigilante group. So....

^ that.

But this is in liberal Oregon

Militias vs. Drones, guess who wins that battle? Militias are flexing for those who couldn't hack it in the military.

Are they winning in other countries? And those who fly those drones would they fly them if their family was involved?
You do realize quite a few militia members are former military members? You do realize this don't you?

Yes, actually they are winning in other countries killing folks en mass. And who says? You? Please, most militia "men" were never and could never be in the military. I don't care whether you realize that or not either.

Yes, actually they are winning in other countries killing folks en mass. And who says? You? Please, most militia "men" were never and could never be in the military. I don't care whether you realize that or not either.

If the drones were winning people over there would stop fighting.
Sorry you get my stamp of FAIL.

^ that.

But this is in liberal Oregon

The liberal infection of the Portland area pretty well screws over Oregon..Californians aren't too popular in Oregon, they've done their best to ruin a rather ideal way of life ... God, Guns and America.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back