People of Oregon form militia's

The Bush economic woes were mainly brought about Clinton's mistakes in the nineties. Both parties have been guilty of overspending for decades, but Clinton's policies on home mortgages and tech stocks combined with his ineptness as CIC set up an economy on the downslide when Bush took office. Clinton's incompetence as CIC set up 9-11 which hurt our economy and cost lives.
along with a Republican congress accurately describes the truth

Last edited:
As of January 1st, Metro in Vegas will no longer be responding to minor non-injury auto accidents. We'll have to form an armed posse for accident report writing.
Actually it was
officials will now only respond to life-threatening situations after losing necessary government grants
Take a warning from what happen in Texas
http://www.usmessageboard.com/8384048-post1.html

Biggie rep, are you whining again? You and your kind are the ones demanding the government cut the spending. They did and the police departments are getting less money. Maybe the hated government will cut spending to the point where the police won't answer any calls. That way, you and your posse can form your vigilante group. So....

Quit whining. You got what you wanted. Quit whining.

You misunderstand

When they say cut spending, they mean cut spending on poor people. Not rich lumber subsidies

The Bush economic woes were mainly brought about Clinton's mistakes in the nineties. Both parties have been guilty of overspending for decades, but Clinton's policies on home mortgages and tech stocks combined with his ineptness as CIC set up an economy on the downslide when Bush took office. Clinton's incompetence as CIC set up 9-11 which hurt our economy and cost lives.

Jake the good republican^^^^^^^^ :eusa_whistle::lol:

So it was a good idea to let Bank of America buy CountryWide?

Why did it take four years for BushCo to stop Made-Off?

Actually it was
Take a warning from what happen in Texas
http://www.usmessageboard.com/8384048-post1.html

Biggie rep, are you whining again? You and your kind are the ones demanding the government cut the spending. They did and the police departments are getting less money. Maybe the hated government will cut spending to the point where the police won't answer any calls. That way, you and your posse can form your vigilante group. So....

Quit whining. You got what you wanted. Quit whining.

You misunderstand

When they say cut spending, they mean cut spending on poor people. Not rich lumber subsidies
both of you misunderstand a lot. I suggest you learn how to defend yourself and call 911 is not a good defensive class to take.

So it was a good idea to let Bank of America buy CountryWide?

Why did it take four years for BushCo to stop Made-Off?

Barney franks and chris dodd, weren't they democrats?

Jake the honest Republican.

Have you decided if you are a Republican this month, buddy?

Doesn't matter. You can't take over the party.

In Mesa, AZ they did a neat thing in creating civilian police employees to respond to calls where the task would be nothing more than filling out a report and gathering simple evidence like fingerprints and photos. So if your car was broken into, house burglarized, etc. you don't get a cop taken off patrol you get the civilian investigator who costs less than a cop in both salary/pension and equipment.

They also have a program with Mesa FD where they have smaller trucks that just have one paramedic and one nurse practitioner to respond to medical calls. Studies showed that the majority of their calls were for relatively minor medical issues, so instead of an expensive fire truck with four fireman showing up when someone calls 911 for man down you get the smaller/cheaper team that can either treat minor medical in the field or administer care until the ambulance or life flight arrives.

All of which was implemented in most major cities for at least a decade. What took Mesa, AZ so long?

An EMT-P and a RN-P? Oh it's Mesa! A city of 439,041, but only 400,000 have a pulse. :lol:

Well the so called honest republican just lied, because he would have to be a republican to make any claim of honest republican for it too be true.

You are drinking early, buddy. That (1) makes no sense and (2) in now way invalidates my comment above.

Well the so called honest republican just lied, because he would have to be a republican to make any claim of honest republican for it too be true.

You are drinking early, buddy. That (1) makes no sense and (2) in now way invalidates my comment above.

all known republicans in this discussion board all agree you aren't a republican

If I were a thief, I'd much rather be caught by some cops instead of a group of angry homeowners.

Sounds like a good deal to me.

It is. I've lived in rural Oregon all my life...and the safest towns are those without police.

Bar none.

all known republicans in this discussion board all agree you aren't a republican

Everyone knows you are not a Republican, merely a far right reactionary wing nut.

Everyone knows you are not a Republican, merely a far right reactionary wing nut.

Everyone know you are not a Republican, merely a far left reactionary wing nut.

Though of course you do not limit your lies to your political identity....everyone also knows you lie about everything.

They're safer because they have no police. Regardless of the safety, they don't have police because they have no $$ or inclination to pay for them.

And ultimately they're safer because out here, everybody is armed, and everybody knows it.

At least they aren't fully brain dead out west.

Outraged residents in rural Oregon have formed amateur armed patrol groups to replace the budget-stricken police department.
The unusual move comes after Josephine County sheriff announced officials will now only respond to life-threatening situations after losing necessary government grants.
But county governors, fearful of anarchy, have condemned the organisation, urging citizens to hike their taxes instead.
The conflict arose after the national government stopped paying the county's federal timber subsidies - reimbursment for working on the forest - and proposed a tax hike instead.

Residents form 'vigilante groups' after cuts to sheriff department's budget mean police only respond to life-threatening incidents | Mail Online

Another casualty of Bush, Republicans, and wall street.

My God but you're an avowed brain dead liberal. Incredible! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back