People, honor Islam and its Prophet

Muslim75

Nov 23, 2014
Dakar
People, honor Islam and its prophet, the blessed Prophet of God, the brilliant star, wondrous and wonderful, the king of mankind.

Muslims do not disrespect the Christian, the Jews or any other religion's authorities. The Christian Popes are respected and given due reverence by the Muslims. People must respect the faith of the Muslims worldwide and the king of Islam, Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family.

Quran sura 5.51 O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust

Mohammed was a pedophile who wiped his asshole with rocks.

People, honor Islam and its prophet, the blessed Prophet of God, the brilliant star, wondrous and wonderful, the king of mankind.

Muslims do not disrespect the Christian, the Jews or any other religion's authorities. The Christian Popes are respected and given due reverence by the Muslims. People must respect the faith of the Muslims worldwide and the king of Islam, Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family.

I don't respect lies or those who say I should because they're institutionalized. All religions are lies designed to make us not fear death since people devoid of this fear will kill for you be it a government, religious faith, or anything else. Whereas people with their natural fear of death intact will say "how about we try getting along instead of going to war?"

Why would anyone worship a man who spawned a politician-religious ideology that has caused such immense human suffering for the last 1,400 years?

good point , 'muslim75 I fully support your suggestion that
muslims In the USA and England and France and India and all other non muslim nations enjoy the same respect that muslims afford Christians and jews and hindus and
Zoroastrians etc in shariah shit holes. In the USA---any muslim who hands a Koran to anyone should be decapitated

First, Muslims disrespect any faith that's its not theirs. So let's at least be honest.

Second, how is that a "current event"?

didn't a mooslim attempt to assassinated a pope several decades ago?

yes---but the pope did the turn the cheek thing. ----I have
interacted with muslims for more than 45 years-----
I have inside information into the inside of their "hearts"---
the fact that Christians did not mass murder a few hundred
thousands muslims for that action PROVES the "GLORY &
BEAUTY OF ISLAAAAM" deep down---all people
love muhummad and recognize islam as the ONE TRUTH....
-----now you know. I grew up with Christians-----and got news for you guys------being a "good example" does not
work with muslims------

:bs1::deal::dig::hellno::itsok:

@Muslim 75

Let me be the first here to say that I respect your prophet, and your religion.

Religion is a profoundly sacred matter to many people, and I find that there is wisdom to be found in all of them. If all humans would just respect each others' religion, as I do, how much more awesome would the World be?

Although there are obviously many haters and hypocrites here who will go out of their way to disrespect your religion every chance they get, I am always interested in hearing about your personal approach to Islam.

Forum List

Back