People defending Biden are getting weirder and weirder

I heard that asshole NOT answer the question...."DOES PRESIDENT BIDEN KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON?"

"Its an emotional time for everyone?"

Huh? Thats not an answer to that question.
And Harris and every other Biden stooge. Deflect questions with 'it's an emotional time' it shows you how gutless and dishonest Dems are.

Im hearing every show on CNN call Biden out for his lies. They are repeating the big 3 that he told. Americans are not having problems making to the airport, Al Qaida is no long in Afghanistan, and our Allies are not critiquing us. All three verifiably false statements. I see it covered and repeated none stop. So what are you talking about?
While I'll give credit to organizations such as CNN for actually reporting on this and actually committing the act of semi-journalism.. just realize they're doing all of this very politely.

They say Biden isn't being truthful, but then stop. Not so with any Conservative or GOP. They'll continue in condemning their entire character, and then slather it onto the entire ideology.

The MSM isn't being nasty to Biden. They're politely reporting on him.

While I'll give credit to organizations such as CNN for actually reporting on this and actually committing the act of semi-journalism.. just realize they're doing all of this very politely.

They say Biden isn't being truthful, but then stop. Not so with any Conservative or GOP. They'll continue in condemning their entire character, and then slather it onto the entire ideology.

The MSM isn't being nasty to Biden. They're politely reporting on him.
So what?! Fox does the same thing but opposite. The game isn’t hidden or coy. Business is a game of relationships as is life. News outlets cater to their audience. It’s not hard to see what is opinion and what is reality

President Potatohead's incompetence is indefensible. However, that won't stop these stupid uneducated Moon Bats from making asses of themselves tying to defend him or blame his failures on Trump.

So what?! Fox does the same thing but opposite. The game isn’t hidden or coy. Business is a game of relationships as is life. News outlets cater to their audience. It’s not hard to see what is opinion and what is reality
Yes, and FOX makes up like 5% of the MSM.

I'd get why you'd want to attempt a false equivalency. I don't like any "news" organizations that have major bias. But, it's clearly not about what the audience supposedly "wants", or else there would be a lot more FOX news's out there. No, there's a clear leftist culture in "journalism" and media, probably due to the emotive, surface-level, liberal arts background of the profession.

Biden uses big words, a bit too tough for Donny...
LOL, thanks for the laugh.
We love it when Biden tries to use big words....

6D9D88CE-B573-4D6A-8E5B-BC26A7EB2A9A.jpeg

As I keep saying, the problem with biden involves kamila harris

she may be even worse than senile old joe

You're missing the silver lining. If Harris takes over, the Democrats lose the tiebreaker in the Senate, and they will not get a replacement VP confirmed either, effectively putting an end to their legislative agenda up until Congress returns to Republican control in 2022. That is worth having Harris take over, even though saying that makes me feel like I'm going to throw up in my mouth.

Yes, and FOX makes up like 5% of the MSM.

I'd get why you'd want to attempt a false equivalency. I don't like any "news" organizations that have major bias. But, it's clearly not about what the audience supposedly "wants", or else there would be a lot more FOX news's out there. No, there's a clear leftist culture in "journalism" and media, probably due to the emotive, surface-level, liberal arts background of the profession.
Fox is the largest cable news network in the country!

You're missing the silver lining. If Harris takes over, the Democrats lose the tiebreaker in the Senate, and they will not get a replacement VP confirmed either, effectively putting an end to their legislative agenda up until Congress returns to Republican control in 2022. That is worth having Harris take over, even though saying that makes me feel like I'm going to throw up in my mouth.
Offhand I dont know the rules in a case like this well enough to agree or disagree with you

but if thats true it seems likely the dems would stick with biden

Really?

Biden is saying nobody is dying, that he had a plan, that ISIS isn't in Afghanistan, that the Afghan army didn't fight, that American soldiers are actively dying... there's a ton more.

Impossible deal?

Could you give quotes for :

Biden is saying nobody is dying, : I believe he said no Americans are dying

that he had a plan, - Please show proof of no plan... The plan might not be suitable in you view but there was a plan...

that ISIS isn't in Afghanistan, - Quote please,

that the Afghan army didn't fight, - they surrendered the country in 11 days, there is many examples of them taking money from Taliban instead of fighting in the last month

that American soldiers are actively dying. - Where did say that... He said if they stayed they would...Little disagree with that..

Deal was a piece of shit... IT was clear when signed and clear now...

Well Marvin's just a trumptard partisan.

But it seems crazy to me that our troops don't seem to even have control at the airport even on OUR side of the fence. Are the Afghans just letting anyone in? Lufthansa is even flying out. The Latest: Biden says 11,000 flown from Kabul over weekend | The China Post, Taiwan'

Biden's now ordered airlines to help.

How long does it take to fly out every one on our side of the fence?

As bad as Biden has always been on seat of the pants personal decisions, when did the Pentagon become so incompetent.

Since Obammy made the pentagon “woke”.

Fox is the largest cable news network in the country!
Yet is one channel amidst many.

Right Wing: FOX, NewYork Post

Left Wing: CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, WaPo, NYT, Politico, TIME, NPR, AP, PBS, NewsWeek, The Guardian, BBC, Huffington Post

Meanwhile, you also have to consider that Google and Youtube promote the Left-Wing sources to the top of all searches for news, so they're part of the left-wing domination of the media as well.

Viewership
oh yes it’s wildly trusted and popular because of that. But it’s one source on cable news. Hardly comparable to the networks, as well as CNN, MSNbC, The Post, Times, facebook, tweeter (that has even banned posting links to certain papers, including the oldest paper in america)

The propaganda wing of the left has numerous sources

Yet is one channel amidst many.

Right Wing: FOX, NewYork Post

Left Wing: CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, WaPo, NYT, Politico, TIME, NPR, AP, PBS, NewsWeek, The Guardian, BBC, Huffington Post

Meanwhile, you also have to consider that Google and Youtube promote the Left-Wing sources to the top of all searches for news, so they're part of the left-wing domination of the media as well.
Why did you only post liberal publications ans leave out other major conservative outlets like The Blaze, conservative Radio, Newsmax, OAN, etc etc? You aren’t doing a very good job presenting an objective case

oh yes it’s wildly trusted and popular because of that. But it’s one source on cable news. Hardly comparable to the networks, as well as CNN, MSNbC, The Post, Times, facebook, tweeter (that has even banned posting links to certain papers, including the oldest paper in america)

The propaganda wing of the left has numerous sources
Show me that by the numbers… you act like people don’t have a choice about what they watch or where they get their news. There are plenty of sources from all sides of crazy. Between Fox News and Conservative radio and the Blaze. The Rights message is being pushed and tuned into by all who want to hear it. You are simply creating a problem to complain about.

I watch more fox and listen to more conservative radio than mainstream stuff. What does that make me?

Forum List

Back