People defending Biden are getting weirder and weirder

Trump decided to deal with the Taliban and pull our Troops out. How does handing the country over to the Taliban show care or concern over the Afghan people?
Leaving behind Afghans who had allied themselves with you who are inept to defend themselves is not caring.

When did Trump do that?

I'm not into giving psychos on the internet any identifiable info, but here's a good template for you to write to your rep. You can also email them. This may be your only chance to prevent being remembered as a party to this evil:

I'd like to see one of yours, you can crop out any personal information, I just want to see the content and an example of how a good citizen works to make their country a better place from the POV of Marvin

Leaving behind Afghans who had allied themselves with you who are inept to defend themselves is not caring.

When did Trump do that?
He made a deal with the Taliban to do exactly that. He left the Afghan government out of the negotiations, he released 5000 Taliban fighters... You connecting the dots yet?

Asking a blind Biden follower a question....

What do you think of Biden... TRUMP!!!!
Has Biden created a mess here?..... TRUMP!!!!
What about how his words are contrary to..... TRUMP!!!!
Have you eaten today?.... TRUMP!!!

It’s pretty ridiculous. Reminds me of the daily shit show we saw for 4 years as Trump Reps tried to spin away from his lies and misstatements. Biden was elected to counterbalance that not follow suit. They need to turn things around bigly

*eyeroll*

I love how you give Biden critique disclaimers only to focus on slamming Trump.

As a Conservative, we realize government has corrupt nature, and that politicians all too often spin, give mis-statements, and lie. Politicians from both sides do this. It's this type of intellectual honesty that's lacking from the left far too often, as they put far more trust and solidarity in government.

Absolutely Trump said some things that weren't true, just like Biden is doing hourly now, and like Obama did for 8 years.

What I notice now is that all of the front-page "fact checkers" aren't angrily spewing at Joe Biden, despite how much he's lying in every speech he gives right now. Anytime Trump was wrong or lied, it was front page news. Biden? Eh... no biggy.

I think it has to do with the greater cause. I think leftists are fine with Biden lying as long as it contributes to the cause of suppressing and taking out Conservatism. They same goes with leftists being fine with censorship, intolerance, and harrassment of Conservatives. It's bad behavior, but it's seemingly overall necessary for the greater good.

Last edited:
I say the same things about Biden that I'd say about Trump if he did the same thing. Can you say the same for yourself? I think not.
Well yes, if President Trump was incapable of speaking, answering questions, and was taking actions to cripple America, I’d be speaking out against him.

When did Trump do that?
Trump put Stephen Miller in Charge...

They didn't even hide it... Just look at the numbers

" But during the 2020-2021 fiscal year, just 11,800 refugees from around the world settled in the U.S. – among them were only 495 Afghan Special Immigrant Visa recipients. That number seems tiny compared to the approximately 20,000 Afghans who are currently in the pipeline waiting for a SIV and the additional 70,000 Afghans — including applicants and their immediate family members — who are eligible to apply."

In 2020 they took 604 refugees in total from Afghanistan... Miller was very successful at stopping and obstructing as much as he could.. That was Trump's work...

*eyeroll*

As a Conservative, and like most of us, we realize government has corrupt nature, and that politicians all too often spin, give mis-statements, and lie. Politicians from both sides do this.

Absolutely Trump said some things that weren't true, just like Biden is doing hourly now, and like Obama did for 8 years.
Could you tell us what Biden is lying about right now...

Biden got an impossible deal... What did you expect Biden to do differently?

Young Afghan men who cooperated with US forces were abandoned by Biden and his administration...and fell from airplanes. That is Biden's legacy.

Bullshit, thousands are getting evacuated everyday. Administration has commited to getting as many out as possible and there have been few reports of Taliban going after people just yet.

It's not the Presidents fault that these two in particular were crazy enough to grab on to an outside of a moving plane.

You want to talk abandoment? Go take a look at what Trump did to Kurds who got crushed by Turks after Trump pulled out our position.

I'd like to see one of yours, you can crop out any personal information, I just want to see the content and an example of how a good citizen works to make their country a better place from the POV of Marvin

Why don't you just write the letter and try to fix the MASSIVE mistake you made? Don't worry about me, I didn't vote for this. You did.

*eyeroll*

As a Conservative, we realize government has corrupt nature, and that politicians all too often spin, give mis-statements, and lie. Politicians from both sides do this. It's this type of intellectual honesty that's lacking from the left far too often, as they put far more trust and solidarity in government.

What I notice now is that all of the front-page "fact checkers" aren't angrily spewing at Joe Biden, despite how much he's lying in every speech he gives right now. Anytime Trump was wrong or lied, it was front page news. Biden? Eh... no biggy.

I think it has to do with the greater cause. I think leftists are fine with Biden lying as long as it contributes to the cause of suppressing and taking out Conservatism. They same goes with leftists being fine with censorship, intolerance, and harrassment of Conservatives. It's bad behavior, but it's seemingly overall necessary for the greater good.
Im hearing every show on CNN call Biden out for his lies. They are repeating the big 3 that he told. Americans are not having problems making to the airport, Al Qaida is no long in Afghanistan, and our Allies are not critiquing us. All three verifiably false statements. I see it covered and repeated none stop. So what are you talking about?

Why don't you just write the letter and try to fix the MASSIVE mistake you made? Don't worry about me, I didn't vote for this. You did.
Technically I didn't vote for Biden either. My vote didn't count because my signature did not match. So I guess im in the same boat as you.

Don't you remember how Democrats kept saying under Trump that now is not the time to question the President?

Huh ... I don't either ...

Hypocrisy sticks to Democrats like drool to a baby

They can ONLY exist in a state of hypocrisy. They KNOW they are lying sacks of shit. They know that we know they are lying sacks of shit....yet they continue to be lying sacks of shit.

Then you really need to write that letter to try to redeem yourself. Right now, every man, woman, and child who dies at the hands of the Taliban is on you. Good luck.
No, its really not on me. I don't know where you get that idiotic notion from. I also don't believe you've written letters to your congressman, but I absolutely believe that you are talking out of your ass.

Anyone who advocated for Trump's removal via 25th ammendment....yet isnt demanding the same for Biden should do the world a favor and just move out into the woods alone and stop bothering people.

No, its really not on me. I don't know where you get that idiotic notion from. I also don't believe you've written letters to your congressman, but I absolutely believe that you are talking out of your ass.

My congressman is a strong conservative, so he also knows Joe Biden is a war criminal. It wasn't really necessary, but I did it anyway. So, are you going to try to repent?

Forum List

Back