People defending Biden are getting weirder and weirder

Secretary of State Antony Blinken provided a bizarre answer Sunday when confronted by Fox News anchor Chris Wallace about President Joe Biden's level of knowledge about the ongoing crisis in Afghanistan.

Wallace began the interview by questioning Blinken over several statements that Biden has made about the Afghanistan crisis that were later contradicted by his own officials or proved wrong.

Among the topics that Biden got "flat wrong," Wallace asked Blinken about Biden's assertion of Americans being able to safely travel to the Kabul airport for evacuation, Biden's claim that Al Qaeda is not inside Afghanistan, and Biden's claim that U.S. allies are not questioning American "credibility." The truth is that Americans cannot travel safel to the Kabul airport, Al Qaeda is operating in Afghanistan, and many U.S. allies are questioning the Biden administration in the wake of the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal.

"Mr. Secretary, does the president not know what's going on?" Wallace asked Blinken.

However, instead of addressing Biden's cognizance, Blinken talked about the "emotional" nature of the crisis.

"This is an incredibly emotional time for many of us, and including allies and partners who have been shoulder-to-shoulder with us in Afghanistan for 20 years at high cost to themselves as well as to us," Blinken said.

Are all of these people on drugs? But Wallace gave it a second try, why I don't know

"Sir, respectfully— look, I'm not questioning whether or not the allies have a right to complain. I'm not questioning whether or not Al Qaeda has a presence. The president said Al Qaeda is gone. It's not gone. The president said he's not heard any criticism from the allies. There's been a lot of criticism from the allies," Wallace said. "Words matter, and the words of the president matter most."

Again, Blinken did not address the question.

"Chris, all I can tell you is what I've heard," Blinken said. "And again, this is a powerfully emotional time for a lot of allies and partners, as it is for me, as it is for us."

I just hope the Russians or someone can save those Americans trapped in crazy town.

Let me specify, I mean foreign town Afghanistan, and not Chicago or Detroit or one of those war torn cities as well.
The whole of the Biden administration has been instructed to spew the exact same talking point, 'oh this is such an emotional time'.

My congressman is a strong conservative, so he also knows Joe Biden is a war criminal. It wasn't really necessary, but I did it anyway. So, are you going to try to repent?
I don't believe you... I also do need to repent for anything... If I was sitting here calling for you to repent for voting for Trump how would you react to that?

The next time the USA decides to occupy a foreign land to expand their imperial empire, it seems like the locals will think twice about cooperating at all.

If the DEMS are in power, they will leave you fucked and deserted and at the mercy of the enemy.

The next time the USA decides to occupy a foreign land to expand their imperial empire, it seems like the locals will think twice about cooperating at all.

If the DEMS are in power, they will leave you fucked and deserted and at the mercy of the enemy.
Not just the Dems, Trump was a REP and made the deal with the Taliban to bail.

The whole of the Biden administration has been instructed to spew the exact same talking point, 'oh this is such an emotional time'.

I heard that asshole NOT answer the question...."DOES PRESIDENT BIDEN KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON?"

"Its an emotional time for everyone?"

Huh? Thats not an answer to that question.

I don't believe you... I also do need to repent for anything... If I was sitting here calling for you to repent for voting for Trump how would you react to that?

I don't give a fuck if you believe me or not. You voted for Biden, and Afghanistan is a disaster because of him and only him. Every woman and child who dies at the hands of the Taliban is on you. If you're not going to do anything to try to fix it, then just own it.

I don't give a fuck if you believe me or not. You voted for Biden, and Afghanistan is a disaster because of him and only him. Every woman and child who dies at the hands of the Taliban is on you. If you're not going to do anything to try to fix it, then just own it.
There is nothing for me to own. I not only have no power over what happens in the Middle East I also didn't support pulling all our troops out of Afghanistan. No matter who you voted for, Trump or Biden, we were getting out as both men had that as their agenda. So either way the Taliban was taking over. Only a simpleton such as yourself would assign ownership to voters for things like this. grow up.

Once they dont need you anymore...the Biden admin will leave you for dead. Its disgusting and anyone who voted for Biden is a bad person. Every last single person who voted for Biden is inherently a bad person with bad character who should swim east from Long island as far as they can.

Once they dont need you anymore...the Biden admin will leave you for dead. Its disgusting and anyone who voted for Biden is a bad person. Every last single person who voted for Biden is inherently a bad person with bad character who should swim east from Long island as far as they can.
Captain Idiot has spoken... Everybody should pay close attention!

Anyone who supports what this admin has done....from energy policy to border policy to Afghanistan is really really really dumb.

There is nothing for me to own. I not only have no power over what happens in the Middle East I also didn't support pulling all our troops out of Afghanistan. No matter who you voted for, Trump or Biden, we were getting out as both men had that as their agenda. So either way the Taliban was taking over. Only a simpleton such as yourself would assign ownership to voters for things like this. grow up.

You own every death that results from Biden's actions. This is what you wanted.

Well yes, if President Trump was incapable of speaking, answering questions, and was taking actions to cripple America, I’d be speaking out against him.
Trump showed many example of his 4th grade level of english... Biden uses big words, a bit too tough for Donny...

Trump might answer a question but it would be a coincidence to what he wanted to talk about anyway... He would answer a question and his staff would spend days walking it back...

Trump brought in a raft of stuff that heavily hindered US... A trade war which he lost.. The Taliban deal which one of his former staff called a defeat...

Trump also hid the effect of COVID on America... That action did cripple America,. Thanks for reminding us..

He would have to get a lot killed before making 600,000....

Do you own those deaths?

BTW, How many Americans killed in evacuation so far? ZERO...

Also these Americans were asked to leave, encouraged to leave and they still didn't leave ... Which party used to talk about individual responsibility?

We have shown you that Trump did that...

Yoiu choose to ignore it... That just makes you ignorant of the facts but doesn't change the facts...

Trump set the timeline and did next to nothing to get these people out... Biden initially had only weeks to get them out, he had to extend the deadline which the Taliban let him...

McMaster said Trump just signed up to a self imposed defeat..

He would have to get a lot killed before making 600,000....

Do you own those deaths?

BTW, How many Americans killed in evacuation so far? ZERO...

Also these Americans were asked to leave, encouraged to leave and they still didn't leave ... Which party used to talk about individual responsibility?

Could you tell us what Biden is lying about right now...
Really?

Biden is saying nobody is dying, that he had a plan, that ISIS isn't in Afghanistan, that the Afghan army didn't fight, that American soldiers are actively dying... there's a ton more.
Biden got an impossible deal... What did you expect Biden to do differently?
Impossible deal?

I expected Biden to get Afghan allies and American citizens out before we withdrew troops, like any competent president would do. I also expected Biden to alert the Afghan troops that he was going to abruptly pull out, which he didn't do, and sold them down the river. I also expected Biden to demand that the Taliban uphold their end of the deal for us to withdraw, which they didn't.. so, I'd prefer we had kept our skeleton crew in Afghanistan to deter terrorist incels from building, as a Trump or Obama would have likely done.

Forum List

Back