People defending Biden are getting weirder and weirder

Leftists are sure twisted aren't they?

Beyond being communists, or quasi-com. if it helps, the core of the Demonicroaches operates by propaganda triggering one's emotions in conflict with rational thought and tangible. So it's ironic as fuck they micro that business to say ah fuck Wallace, I can't say, it's just too emotional.

Welcome to the 2020's. We left rational behavior behind, and we're left with snowflakes fed by misinformation, smart phones, and enhanced by the O'bummer administration. Am I wrong?

Yeah, you're wrong.. Look at who is emotional on this forum.

Can you give a couple examples where we gave weapons to terrorists?
He did. You are just too damn stupid to understand. Typical for a Moon Bat. You Moon Bats are not exactly the brightest bulbs in the chandelier, know what I mean?

1632181962237.png

well from putting it on social media there is…tweeter and facebook for example blocked the oldest news paper in the country’s coverage of the xiden family criminal probes during the election.
I guess I just don’t really give a shit about what people talk about on social media. Why do you care so much? Which sites are you on? We seem to be free to talk about most anything here on this social site, right?

He did. You are just too damn stupid to understand. Typical for a Moon Bat. You Moon Bats are not exactly the brightest bulbs in the chandelier, know what I mean?
Gee thanks for the enlightenment. You turds are so bad at actually answering questions. You put more energy into avoiding answers than actually giving them

Those are all things the Taliban took from the Afghan army right? Or are you trying to say that we actually gave these things to the Taliban?

I guess I just don’t really give a shit about what people talk about on social media. Why do you care so much? Which sites are you on? We seem to be free to talk about most anything here on this social site, right?
Facebook, tweeter…

Those are all things the Taliban took from the Afghan army right? Or are you trying to say that we actually gave these things to the Taliban?

Oh, we gave them to them all right. Instead of killing 7 children and three adult civilians, that Hellfire missile could have destroyed a C-17.

But your head is so far up xidens ass all you see is brown

No the Taliban got them, because we had no planning or foresight, so we did gift it to them......and it's a lot of tech the Taliban will rape and kill with......really really horrible planning in Afghanistan.Milley should be in jail.......

Oh, we gave them to them all right. Instead of killing 7 children and three adult civilians, that Hellfire missile could have destroyed a C-17.

But your head is so far up xidens ass all you see is brown
haha, ok I guess since you say so. Great argument man!!!

No the Taliban got them, because we had no planning or foresight, so we did gift it to them......and it's a lot of tech the Taliban will rape and kill with......really really horrible planning in Afghanistan.Milley should be in jail.......
The honest answer is that we gave the equipment to the Afghan army to defend themselves and then we pulled out and the Taliban took over the country. That is very different than giving equipment to the Taliban. You can question us giving equipment to Afghanistan and you can question us pulling out of Afghanistan if you'd like... Those are the things that led to the Taliban having our equipment. See those are honest accounts of the situation... See how that works?

nothing, just highlighting how the leftist propagandist are blocking and censoring news they don't like
They censor "news" that violates their rules... The stuff you are talking about is fake news and unsubstantiated propaganda. Some ugly and dangerous shit has been flying around and our country is being further divided by people living in alternative realities. I don't support censoring but I do understand why it is being done. How about we start pressing these people who are pushing the fake news to grow up and act responsibly instead of wasting energy defending them?

Forum List

Back