People defending Biden are getting weirder and weirder

Show me that by the numbers… you act like people don’t have a choice about what they watch or where they get their news. There are plenty of sources from all sides of crazy. Between Fox News and Conservative radio and the Blaze. The Rights message is being pushed and tuned into by all who want to hear it. You are simply creating a problem to complain about.

I watch more fox and listen to more conservative radio than mainstream stuff. What does that make me?
oh many people do have a choice and as you highlighted when given a choice view Fox.

i was referring to the overall numbers of outlets, and of course propagandist like tweeter that censor opposing views

oh many people do have a choice and as you highlighted when given a choice view Fox.

i was referring to the overall numbers of outlets, and of course propagandist like tweeter that censor opposing views
Right, I’ll state again. Fox News and Conservative radio dominate all others by number of viewers. That’s people actually tuning in. You’re complaining about the little fish swimming around the shark. I don’t feel bad for the shark

Right, I’ll state again. Fox News and Conservative radio dominate all others by number of viewers. That’s people actually tuning in. You’re complaining about the little fish swimming around the shark. I don’t feel bad for the shark

the UK military will not work with Biden.

Spin that one, dude. you wanna cry FOX LOL FOX LOL fine. but prove nigel didn't say it.

I agree the clustfk was of Trump's making (he wanted to end a war like Obama did) but Biden's been in office for 7 mos. Why didn't he tell civilians to be out by the end of May? I realize that he personally doesn't make those decisions, but the DoS and DoD fucked the pooch on this.
You're a liar. Biden and Biden alone has done this.

Sure...call me when they leave NATO...
Poland seems are best ally, and they're in the process of ending a free press. So, I really think Trump was onto a valid point there, as well as with shutting down this war. HE didn't have to make it some personal fight based on his penis size though.

I'd like the moron left to defend the following statement:

Between Joe Biden and Barak Hussein Obama they have given Terrorists over $240 Billion in weapons in the Middle East, and that is just what we know about.

China is the world's number 2 spender on defense, and they spend $250 Billion.

Giving Islamic Radicals that much weaponry is not by accident.

I'd like the moron left to defend the following statement:

Between Joe Biden and Barak Hussein Obama they have given Terrorists over $240 Billion in weapons in the Middle East, and that is just what we know about.

China is the world's number 2 spender on defense, and they spend $250 Billion.

Giving Islamic Radicals that much weaponry is not by accident.
Can you give a couple examples where we gave weapons to terrorists?

They had plenty of notice to vacate the premises yet delayed their departure and now need to be saved, ain't that a kick in the britches?
Yes, yes, Quid Pro is blameless and must hear no criticism. Too bad, it will still be his face and Cackle's superimposed on the images of suffering played out in the mid-terms.

Leftists are sure twisted aren't they?

Beyond being communists, or quasi-com. if it helps, the core of the Demonicroaches operates by propaganda triggering one's emotions in conflict with rational thought and tangible. So it's ironic as fuck they micro that business to say ah fuck Wallace, I can't say, it's just too emotional.

Welcome to the 2020's. We left rational behavior behind, and we're left with snowflakes fed by misinformation, smart phones, and enhanced by the O'bummer administration. Am I wrong?

Leftists are sure twisted aren't they?

Beyond being communists, or quasi-com. if it helps, the core of the Demonicroaches operates by propaganda triggering one's emotions in conflict with rational thought and tangible. So it's ironic as fuck they micro that business to say ah fuck Wallace, I can't say, it's just too emotional.

Welcome to the 2020's. We left rational behavior behind, and we're left with snowflakes fed by misinformation, smart phones, and enhanced by the O'bummer administration. Am I wrong?
You're half right and half wrong... You identify some issues just fine but you try and attribute all of it to the Left when the Right is just as guilty. Trump is perhaps the worst lying propagandists that I've ever seen. The blame game doesn't really matter though. Thats just partisan squabble

You're half right and half wrong... You identify some issues just fine but you try and attribute all of it to the Left when the Right is just as guilty. Trump is perhaps the worst lying propagandists that I've ever seen. The blame game doesn't really matter though. Thats just partisan squabble

In PROG language.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken provided a bizarre answer Sunday when confronted by Fox News anchor Chris Wallace about President Joe Biden's level of knowledge about the ongoing crisis in Afghanistan.

Wallace began the interview by questioning Blinken over several statements that Biden has made about the Afghanistan crisis that were later contradicted by his own officials or proved wrong.

Among the topics that Biden got "flat wrong," Wallace asked Blinken about Biden's assertion of Americans being able to safely travel to the Kabul airport for evacuation, Biden's claim that Al Qaeda is not inside Afghanistan, and Biden's claim that U.S. allies are not questioning American "credibility." The truth is that Americans cannot travel safel to the Kabul airport, Al Qaeda is operating in Afghanistan, and many U.S. allies are questioning the Biden administration in the wake of the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal.

"Mr. Secretary, does the president not know what's going on?" Wallace asked Blinken.

However, instead of addressing Biden's cognizance, Blinken talked about the "emotional" nature of the crisis.

"This is an incredibly emotional time for many of us, and including allies and partners who have been shoulder-to-shoulder with us in Afghanistan for 20 years at high cost to themselves as well as to us," Blinken said.

Are all of these people on drugs? But Wallace gave it a second try, why I don't know

"Sir, respectfully— look, I'm not questioning whether or not the allies have a right to complain. I'm not questioning whether or not Al Qaeda has a presence. The president said Al Qaeda is gone. It's not gone. The president said he's not heard any criticism from the allies. There's been a lot of criticism from the allies," Wallace said. "Words matter, and the words of the president matter most."

Again, Blinken did not address the question.

"Chris, all I can tell you is what I've heard," Blinken said. "And again, this is a powerfully emotional time for a lot of allies and partners, as it is for me, as it is for us."

I just hope the Russians or someone can save those Americans trapped in crazy town.

Let me specify, I mean foreign town Afghanistan, and not Chicago or Detroit or one of those war torn cities as well.

How weird.. He said they were unable to travel safely to Bagram.

yes people totally view fox…there is not a lot of other options for people that are interested in non partisan propaganda on TV.

And yes the radio too…dembot propagandist have never done well on radio but have all the other outlets…the leftist propagandist need edit videos etc they have a hard time just simply speaking fact some of that might have a lot to do with it

yes people totally view fox…there is not a lot of other options for people that are interested in non partisan propaganda on TV.

And yes the radio too…dembot propagandist have never done well on radio but have all the other outlets…the leftist propagandist need edit videos etc they have a hard time just simply speaking fact some of that might have a lot to do with it
Ok so then we are clear, there is plenty of coverage out there from both the left and right. There isn’t some Big conspiracy blocking out all righty news

Ok so then we are clear, there is plenty of coverage out there from both the left and right. There isn’t some Big conspiracy blocking out all righty news
well from putting it on social media there is…tweeter and facebook for example blocked the oldest news paper in the country’s coverage of the xiden family criminal probes during the election.

Forum List

Back