People are actually fleeing to Canada, and Canada is overwhelmed

Typical of these black racist types. They try to insult whites all day, but he's doing it speaking a white language, educated in white schools, lives in a white society. They wouldn't be caught dead living in a black neighborhood, much less an African country.
I am speaking a white language because you dont understand Swahili or Yoruba. Why would post in another language your dumb ass cant understand? The schools I was educated in had no whites or very few. I live in a predominantly Black neighborhood right now and as I mentioned earlier will be relocating to the African continent. Matter of fact just got back from over there last week.

Yup, you keep saying that. You're about to leave for Africa....riiiight.

Why would anyone want to learn Swahili? Is it a great economic and cultural place where people speak it? No. You speak the white man's language because it was the only way for you to get ahead, otherwise you'd be living in a hut or some African urban slum. African nations, or any other third world ones, will never pull themselves out of abject poverty until it's own people build it up. Instead, you're in a white country complaining about its people and culture while enjoying the benefits of it.
Your belief isnt required. i was just pointing out you were a dumbazz.

Lots of people love learning different languages for different reasons. You would have to take a poll on that.

You are correct. I learned the white mans language in order to get ahead in the white mans country. Since whites have had centuries of white affirmative action they now own most of the opportunities.

I have nothing against learning a foreign language. I've studied many in my youth.
I dont believe you. Why would you ask such a retarded question about why people would want to learn Swahili then?

Your belief isn't required.

Most people want to learn a language of a place they want to live at or at least visit. English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Arabic, Japanese, etc. Latin is taught more than Swahili, and it's a dead language. Just showing you no one wants to go to Africa. Ever wonder why that is?

If canada wasnt so damn cold it would be a great place to live. I almost became a citizen in my early 20's

No, you didn't; you never had even a remote chance of immigrating to Canada. They have fairly stringent requirements and they enforce them.

But I'm not surprised racists like yourself turn around and choose white western countries to run to and wouldn't be caught dead immigrating to black or brown ones, like all the other fakes and phonies who babble about 'diversity n stuff'. they also pick Canada or New Zealand or Europe, too. lollerz what a bunch of losers.
I wasnt running anywhere. I had a really pretty canadian girl I almost married and I liked the diversity up there. Lots of Black and brown people in Vancouver. Even the white people up there were cool. Not like here in the states. BTW I will be moving to the African continent in about 10 years so you look like a silly little fool claiming I would never move to a Black or Brown country.

"BTW I will be moving to the African continent in about 10 years"

That's great news!!

If canada wasnt so damn cold it would be a great place to live. I almost became a citizen in my early 20's

No, you didn't; you never had even a remote chance of immigrating to Canada. They have fairly stringent requirements and they enforce them.

But I'm not surprised racists like yourself turn around and choose white western countries to run to and wouldn't be caught dead immigrating to black or brown ones, like all the other fakes and phonies who babble about 'diversity n stuff'. they also pick Canada or New Zealand or Europe, too. lollerz what a bunch of losers.
I wasnt running anywhere. I had a really pretty canadian girl I almost married and I liked the diversity up there. Lots of Black and brown people in Vancouver. Even the white people up there were cool. Not like here in the states. BTW I will be moving to the African continent in about 10 years so you look like a silly little fool claiming I would never move to a Black or Brown country.

"BTW I will be moving to the African continent in about 10 years"

That's great news!!
IKR!!!!

I am speaking a white language because you dont understand Swahili or Yoruba. Why would post in another language your dumb ass cant understand? The schools I was educated in had no whites or very few. I live in a predominantly Black neighborhood right now and as I mentioned earlier will be relocating to the African continent. Matter of fact just got back from over there last week.

Why would anyone want to learn Swahili? Is it a great economic and cultural place where people speak it? No. You speak the white man's language because it was the only way for you to get ahead, otherwise you'd be living in a hut or some African urban slum. African nations, or any other third world ones, will never pull themselves out of abject poverty until it's own people build it up. Instead, you're in a white country complaining about its people and culture while enjoying the benefits of it.

Lots of people love learning different languages for different reasons. You would have to take a poll on that.

You are correct. I learned the white mans language in order to get ahead in the white mans country. Since whites have had centuries of white affirmative action they now own most of the opportunities.

I have nothing against learning a foreign language. I've studied many in my youth.
I dont believe you. Why would you ask such a retarded question about why people would want to learn Swahili then?

Most people want to learn a language of a place they want to live at or at least visit. English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Arabic, Japanese, etc. Latin is taught more than Swahili, and it's a dead language. Just showing you no one wants to go to Africa. Ever wonder why that is?
Why don`t people want to move to Africa? Because decades of colonialism have made the continent a mess. Anymore stupid questions?

Why don`t people want to move to Africa? Because decades of colonialism have made the continent a mess. Anymore stupid questions?
Do you know of a decent African country I can get Beriberi?

They've had plenty of time to sort out the mess. What happened?

Free lunch has been shut down here, so they're just moving on to the next available sucker.

I saw a news report where the Canooks are seriously worried. If they are coming in now with the wicked cold what's going to happen when it warms up, eh?

Lost of people want to go to Africa. You wont believe the amount of white women over there. They have an "american" section there in Senegal. i was LMAO at the sight!

Free lunch has been shut down here, so they're just moving on to the next available sucker.
The trailer park Republicans are still getting their free lunch...on top of the money they make cooking meth and growing weed. It`s reassuring knowing they have plenty of assault rifles hidden under the trailers.

The trailer park Republicans are still getting their free lunch...on top of the money they make cooking meth and growing weed. It`s reassuring knowing they have plenty of assault rifles hidden under the trailers.

Well, that's some lovely deflection you've got going there.

maybe throw a reference in there about religion too and you've got something even obammie would be proud of.....

Republicans are actually proud that people are fleeing political persecution in the USA. They're Stalinist, and they want everyone to know it.
Name call all you want. As long as the fucking radical Islamofascists and those who support them get the hell out of the US that's all that matters!

Republicans are actually proud that people are fleeing political persecution in the USA. They're Stalinist, and they want everyone to know it.

Need help getting out yourself?

Maybe we can get up a GoFundMe page for all the assorted deviants and gimps here who want to leave; they can choose South American or African countries, or India. No white countries, since that would be rayciss n stuff.

I say deport all of them to the Philippines seeing those worthless twats keep on sending us their worthless nurses, doctors and physical therapists!

Which country? I was hoping South Sudan was going to be successful, but it is pretty bad there now.
Senegal

We have several area doctors from Ghana. I do not have any ties to Senegal with people I know. Unless I count you. :)

A good friend from town here was working with the South Sudan people in developing their agriculture programs.
I know a missionary whose been living in the Sudan region for thirty years. She says the level of government corruption throughout the entire region gets worse every year not better.
The 'Royal Families' throughout the region send their kids to private schools in Canada and Switzerland. They live in fabulous luxury. They are the 'Pre-contact' tribal chiefs.
They couldn't give a fuck for their 'people'.
Nothing will ever change.

Maybe we can get up a GoFundMe page for all the assorted deviants and gimps here who want to leave; they can choose South American or African countries, or India. No white countries, since that would be rayciss n stuff.

I say deport all of them to the Philippines seeing those worthless twats keep on sending us their worthless nurses, doctors and physical therapists!
But you must agree they have excellent singing voices. There's that.

But you must agree they have excellent singing voices. There's that.

No!

Hell no!!

NO, NO, NO!!!

:hellno:

This is like a nocturnal emission of Lib Cucks fleeing this great nation. Please Canada...we beg you! They need to live! Please take them now!

Forum List

Back