People are actually fleeing to Canada, and Canada is overwhelmed

Republicans are actually proud that people are fleeing political persecution in the USA. They're Stalinist, and they want everyone to know it.
I'm proud they're fleeing personal responsibility and accountability. You want anarchy and free stuff from your neighbor. Good riddance.

Yup and Canada will probably make them all Canadian citizens since they are letting thousands of Syrian refugee's in.

Hope it doesn't bit them in the ass like it did in Europe.

Trudeau said refugees are welcome in Canada, so it's no surprise many are headed in his direction.

So we should get Trudeau to set up Canadian welcoming and processing centers along our southern border. If he's actually serious and not just soapboxing he would jump at the opportunity.

We can encourage all those countries who like to snivel about how we handle it to set up their own centers as well.

Trudeau said refugees are welcome in Canada, so it's no surprise many are headed in his direction.

So we should get Trudeau to set up Canadian welcoming and processing centers along our southern border. If he's actually serious and not just soapboxing he would jump at the opportunity.

We can encourage all those countries who like to snivel about how we handle it to set up their own centers as well.

I think that would be great. We could build some special air strips, right along the border, so we could fly the illegals and refugees directly to Canada.

If canada wasnt so damn cold it would be a great place to live. I almost became a citizen in my early 20's

No, you didn't; you never had even a remote chance of immigrating to Canada. They have fairly stringent requirements and they enforce them.

But I'm not surprised racists like yourself turn around and choose white western countries to run to and wouldn't be caught dead immigrating to black or brown ones, like all the other fakes and phonies who babble about 'diversity n stuff'. they also pick Canada or New Zealand or Europe, too. lollerz what a bunch of losers.

Typical of these black racist types. They try to insult whites all day, but he's doing it speaking a white language, educated in white schools, lives in a white society. They wouldn't be caught dead living in a black neighborhood, much less an African country.

If canada wasnt so damn cold it would be a great place to live. I almost became a citizen in my early 20's

No, you didn't; you never had even a remote chance of immigrating to Canada. They have fairly stringent requirements and they enforce them.

But I'm not surprised racists like yourself turn around and choose white western countries to run to and wouldn't be caught dead immigrating to black or brown ones, like all the other fakes and phonies who babble about 'diversity n stuff'. they also pick Canada or New Zealand or Europe, too. lollerz what a bunch of losers.
I wasnt running anywhere. I had a really pretty canadian girl I almost married and I liked the diversity up there. Lots of Black and brown people in Vancouver. Even the white people up there were cool. Not like here in the states. BTW I will be moving to the African continent in about 10 years so you look like a silly little fool claiming I would never move to a Black or Brown country.

Typical of these black racist types. They try to insult whites all day, but he's doing it speaking a white language, educated in white schools, lives in a white society. They wouldn't be caught dead living in a black neighborhood, much less an African country.
I am speaking a white language because you dont understand Swahili or Yoruba. Why would post in another language your dumb ass cant understand? The schools I was educated in had no whites or very few. I live in a predominantly Black neighborhood right now and as I mentioned earlier will be relocating to the African continent. Matter of fact just got back from over there last week.

Refugees Entering Canada From US Border States Surge

Number of refugees entering Canadian provinces of Quebec and Manitoba through U.S. surged in the last two months compared to the same time last year, according to local reports Monday. Both the provinces border U.S. states of North Dakota, Minnesota, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine.

Not only this, latest figures from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada showed 2,281 refugee claims were made between Jan.1 and Feb. 21, this year. However, 1,803 asylum claims were made last year for the same time...

..Jean-Pierre Fortin, president of the Customs and Immigration Union, which represents Canada’s border officers, said on March 2 that a special force should be deployed to patrol the parts of Canadian border that are currently not guard in a bid to control the refugee surge.

Fortin noted that Canada’s border patrol is not equipped to get hold of everyone who enters the country illegally...

Canada can't even handle a few thousand illegal immigrants? Isn't that how many illegals enter America every day?
Maybe the Canadian goverment is just not used to deal with many refugees :(

I am speaking a white language because you dont understand Swahili or Yoruba. Why would post in another language your dumb ass cant understand? The schools I was educated in had no whites or very few. I live in a predominantly Black neighborhood right now and as I mentioned earlier will be relocating to the African continent. Matter of fact just got back from over there last week.

Which country? I was hoping South Sudan was going to be successful, but it is pretty bad there now.

Which country? I was hoping South Sudan was going to be successful, but it is pretty bad there now.
Senegal

Senegal

We have several area doctors from Ghana. I do not have any ties to Senegal with people I know. Unless I count you. :)

A good friend from town here was working with the South Sudan people in developing their agriculture programs.

Yup, you keep saying that. You're about to leave for Africa....riiiight.

Why would anyone want to learn Swahili? Is it a great economic and cultural place where people speak it? No. You speak the white man's language because it was the only way for you to get ahead, otherwise you'd be living in a hut or some African urban slum. African nations, or any other third world ones, will never pull themselves out of abject poverty until it's own people build it up. Instead, you're in a white country complaining about its people and culture while enjoying the benefits of it.

Why would anyone want to learn Swahili? Is it a great economic and cultural place where people speak it? No. You speak the white man's language because it was the only way for you to get ahead, otherwise you'd be living in a hut or some African urban slum. African nations, or any other third world ones, will never pull themselves out of abject poverty until it's own people build it up. Instead, you're in a white country complaining about its people and culture while enjoying the benefits of it.
Your belief isnt required. i was just pointing out you were a dumbazz.

Lots of people love learning different languages for different reasons. You would have to take a poll on that.

You are correct. I learned the white mans language in order to get ahead in the white mans country. Since whites have had centuries of white affirmative action they now own most of the opportunities.

Lots of people love learning different languages for different reasons. You would have to take a poll on that.

You are correct. I learned the white mans language in order to get ahead in the white mans country. Since whites have had centuries of white affirmative action they now own most of the opportunities.

I have nothing against learning a foreign language. I've studied many in my youth.

I have nothing against learning a foreign language. I've studied many in my youth.
I dont believe you. Why would you ask such a retarded question about why people would want to learn Swahili then?

Republicans are actually proud that people are fleeing political persecution in the USA. They're Stalinist, and they want everyone to know it.

WRONG! We just want to get rid of illegals & people who hate America!

Forum List

Back