Democrat mayor of El Paso, TX is busing illegal immigrants to New York

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
It's now a bipartisan effort to get these so-called "sanctuary cities" to step up and fulfill the commitments they made.

By the way, this is happening on the border Kamala Harris says is "under control".

The surge of migrants moving west to the El Paso Border Patrol Sector led to the apprehension of approximately 30,000 in August, a source within U.S. Customs and Border Protection says. The trend overwhelmed the sector’s detention capacity, forcing agents to carry out street releases.

Agents in the El Paso Sector jumped into the number two spot with the apprehension of just under 30,000 migrants, Breitbart Texas reported. This is up from approximately 25,000 apprehended in July. With one month to go in the fiscal year, agents in the El Paso Sector apprehended nearly 260,000 migrants.

The release of migrants into the city of El Paso led Mayor Oscar Leeser (D) and the city council to join with Governor Greg Abbott in chartering buses to transport migrants to New York, El Paso Matters reported. Border Patrol officials released nearly 1,000 migrants onto the city’s streets last week.

The City has chartered 25 buses since August 23 and transported 1,135 to New York City. Mayor Eric Adams called Texas’ transportation of migrants to his city on free, air-conditioned buses “horrific,” Breitbart’s Hannah Bleau reported. It remains to be seen if he will have similar comments directed to the fellow Democrat mayor of El Paso.

It's now a bipartisan effort to get these so-called "sanctuary cities" to step up and fulfill the commitments they made.

By the way, this is happening on the border Kamala Harris says is "under control".

The surge of migrants moving west to the El Paso Border Patrol Sector led to the apprehension of approximately 30,000 in August, a source within U.S. Customs and Border Protection says. The trend overwhelmed the sector’s detention capacity, forcing agents to carry out street releases.

Agents in the El Paso Sector jumped into the number two spot with the apprehension of just under 30,000 migrants, Breitbart Texas reported. This is up from approximately 25,000 apprehended in July. With one month to go in the fiscal year, agents in the El Paso Sector apprehended nearly 260,000 migrants.

The release of migrants into the city of El Paso led Mayor Oscar Leeser (D) and the city council to join with Governor Greg Abbott in chartering buses to transport migrants to New York, El Paso Matters reported. Border Patrol officials released nearly 1,000 migrants onto the city’s streets last week.

The City has chartered 25 buses since August 23 and transported 1,135 to New York City. Mayor Eric Adams called Texas’ transportation of migrants to his city on free, air-conditioned buses “horrific,” Breitbart’s Hannah Bleau reported. It remains to be seen if he will have similar comments directed to the fellow Democrat mayor of El Paso.
New York is turning around and sending the majority down to Florida.

All of this shit is on the doddering Biden and his open borders. All of it, and that makes Joe Biden the Number 1 human trafficker.

All of this shit is on the doddering Biden and his open borders. All of it, and that makes Joe Biden the Number 1 human trafficker.
He is personally responsible for all of the misery. He's responsible for all the murders. He's responsible for every eight year old girl who gets raped fifty times a day by anyone who's got the pesos. The blood is on his filthy hands. He is unfit to exist.

I wish I could see his execution when we are back in control of the filthy, corrupt government.

While keeping-up massive pressure on Sanctuary Cities up-north...

Don't forget to send a few thousand to each of Chuck Schumer's and Nancy Pelosi's and Kamela Harris' and Joe Biden's home-neighborhoods. :21:

Let's see how much longer they laugh as the crime rates go up and drug dealers start blocking their driveways and Mariachi Music plays 24 x 7 next door...

Let's see how much longer they laugh when they have to dodge hypodermics and homeless blankets and feces on their sidewalks as they walk their dogs...

Last edited:

ha ha... LOL

at that idiot calling it "horrific"

The left's hypocrisy is on full display..

I can't help thinking that no one will ever vote D again... except retards and those who never watch news (just fake news)

That could be a considerable number. Yeh, one is too many and we know there are many more than one. Sigh. But anyway.

Dems just kidnapped and deported all the illegals from Martha's Vineyard . They land in one of the sweetest spots in the whole U.S.A. and Dems give them the boot.
Never In My Back Yard! Doesn't matter what I say when I go to the charity balls to raise millions for all the social justice causes. It doesn't matter hard I work at proving how tolerant I am. Just don't you dare put those dirty brown people in MY BACK YARD!

Never In My Back Yard! Doesn't matter what I say when I go to the charity balls to raise millions for all the social justice causes. It doesn't matter hard I work at proving how tolerant I am. Just don't you dare put those dirty brown people in MY BACK YARD!
what are u talking about?

they aren't dirty anymore.. they have been put up in hotels.

good news is:

it's still OK to despise the homeless -- whew!

as long as they are US citizens, not illegals

What lying racist scum Democrats are.

They should welcome the gifts they tell to surge the border and pay for their transportation to democrats sanctuary cities.

Let's not forget that Biden, or whatever other dipshit is running the country for him, is totally responsible for this border disaster. Democrat hypocrisy grows by the minute.

Forum List

Back