People Across The World Are Anxious About ‘Dangerous’ U.S. Election

We are not a democracy, but we are a rapacious oligarchy.

The world should be concerned, because our government is extremely dangerous to all living things on the planet. It doesn’t matter who wins, both are dangerous warmongers capable of exterminating our species.

You need help.

The world should be concerned, because our government is extremely dangerous to all living things on the planet. It doesn’t matter who wins, both are dangerous warmongers capable of exterminating our species.

You need help.
When this happens you’ll be like, duh! what’s that??? I’ll be like yeah I knew it.
MtRedoubtedit1.jpg

Yes, the foreign nations of the world are squealing for Biden so they can suckle at America's teats once again.

Yup and the only problem I see about the election is the mail in votes. It will take forever to count them. If they all make it to the Post office that is.

I'm sure I'm not the only one watching the broad working for the PO dumping boxes of envelopes in the dumpster. Wonder how often that is happening across the country. People have phones and take video all over the country. Wonder how many will be videoing postal workers dumping boxes of envelopes in the trash??

From the OP:

Dark Days Ahead

After campaign season ends, the immediate aftermath of the election will likely spur even more anxiety internationally. The widely expected scenario ― a popular vote loss by Trump, legal battles over ballot-counting and days, if not weeks, of uncertainty over who won the Electoral College ― will suggest a divided, drifting nation rather than a confident, mature republic.

You need help.
When this happens you’ll be like, duh! what’s that??? I’ll be like yeah I knew it.
MtRedoubtedit1.jpg

You'll really need help then.

Good grief! Another post from Huff-Po

OP needs a new propaganda site.

Or maybe one that pays better at least.

From the OP:

Dark Days Ahead

After campaign season ends, the immediate aftermath of the election will likely spur even more anxiety internationally. The widely expected scenario ― a popular vote loss by Trump, legal battles over ballot-counting and days, if not weeks, of uncertainty over who won the Electoral College ― will suggest a divided, drifting nation rather than a confident, mature republic.

You need help.
MtRedoubtedit1.jpg

You'll really need help then.
Yeah it’s hard for closed minded people like yourself to recognize the truth.

Forum List

Back