Proof Biden is White Supremacist...he delivered EULOGY at funeral of KKK Grand Cyclops

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
This is a 100% fact. The entire eulogy is below INCLUDING VIDEO FROM CSPAN.

WHY WOULD YOU DELIVER THAT EULOGY OF A KKK GRAND CYCLOPS IF YOU ARE NOT A WHITE SUPREMACIST?

Biden should denounce White Supremacy

biden-byrd2.jpg

But I thought you people don't believe that there's such a thing as a "white supremacist."

So is there or not?

What amazes me, is that the blacks on the left, have to know about his unapologetic racist past, yet to keep sucking on the government teat, they'll try to get him elected.

What amazes me, is that the blacks on the left, have to know about his unapologetic racist past, yet to keep sucking on the government teat, they'll try to get him elected.

They jave neen indoctrinated that the left will give them free shit in exchange for votes.

The Trump playbook would be to say "I've never even heard of the KKK until this moment..."

What the fuck are you blathering about? I never said that.
But of course! You happen to be the one USMB rightwinger who's never said that.

but-of-course-fat-white-guy-with-a-beard-seeming-to-get-it-finally-animated-gif.gif

I bet you've never even seen your fellow USMB rightwingers saying that either.

Right?

There are white supremacists, but certainly NOT the Proud Boys.

At the same time there are Black Supremacists, Asian Supremacists, Latino Supremacists, etc.
Can you cite some of these black, asian and latino supramcists?

But I thought you people don't believe that there's such a thing as a "white supremacist."

So is there or not?
Oh they existed, of course, but any left are now octogenarians that are quite inactive in 2020.

Clearly, once in always in, so yes.. including ole JOE BIDEN.

Oh they existed, of course, but any left are now octogenarians that are quite inactive in 2020.

OK, cool.

Do you have any idea of about what year/s did they run out of favor in the US?

Because according to you, they're no longer a threat whatsoever right now, right?

OK, cool.

Because according to you, they're no longer a threat whatsoever right now, right?
"Whatsoever" is a ridiculous word that you have added there; no wonder why.

I can promise you this. KKK have done FAR less damage and hurt FAR less people than have Antifa/BLM/Democrats in the last several months.

This is a 100% fact. The entire eulogy is below INCLUDING VIDEO FROM CSPAN.

WHY WOULD YOU DELIVER THAT EULOGY OF A KKK GRAND CYCLOPS IF YOU ARE NOT A WHITE SUPREMACIST?

Biden should denounce White Supremacy

biden-byrd2.jpg

You guys fall for anything and refuse to fact check before you make asses out of yourselves.

"
Throughout Byrd’s political career, he continually denounced his involvement with the Klan.''""

“The greatest mistake I ever made was joining the Ku Klux Klan,” Byrd said in a 1993 interview with CNN’s Bernard Shaw, according to Slate. “And I’ve said that many times. But one cannot erase what he has done. He can only change his ways and his thoughts. That was an albatross around my neck that I will always wear. You will read it in my obituary that I was a member of the Ku Klux Klan.”"""""

OK, cool.

"Whatsoever" is a ridiculous word that you have added there; no wonder why.

I can promise you this. KKK have done FAR less damage and hurt FAR less people than have Antifa/BLM/Democrats in the last several months.

Everyone know this, but brainwashed Democrats are starting to believe the dribble from the MSM and corrupt intelligence agencies.

Forum List

Back