Pentagon sending another 2,000+ Troops to Texas Border

Is it treason for a Congressman/woman to recruit illegal aliens to break US Immigration Laws?

• Yes

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Newsy
Published on Jul 18, 2019

We need more troops to cope with Democratic congresswoman secretly sending staff into Mexico to coach asylum-seekers

Well, what say you?

Won't be tough enough border enforcement until crossers are cut down like cordwood with a mini gun. Bet the rat bastards scatter back into Mexico and think twice about trying to sneak across illegally again trying to claim asylum. You want asylum? Look to Mexico. They've got your asylum.

Newsy

We need more troops to cope with Democratic congresswoman secretly sending staff into Mexico to coach asylum-seekers

Well, what say you?

Won't be tough enough border enforcement until crossers are cut down like cordwood with a mini gun. Bet the rat bastards scatter back into Mexico and think twice about trying to sneak across illegally again trying to claim asylum. You want asylum? Look to Mexico. They've got your asylum.

I'm pretty certain Congresswoman Escobar of El Paso on her secret trip may have assured the wannabe crossers they would receive handsome rewards once they got to the border where they were directed by her and her henchwomen for their compliance with the Democrat Party. I understand there are other Congress people interested in personal trips to Mexico for the same person, it's just that it seemed so off the wall when I first read about this a few days ago that I made no notes.

I was referring to the Congresswoman's chicanery, not the troops. I'm pretty sure the troops were on the way hours ago, and may ahve already arrived at their also secret locations. Rep. V. Escobar is going to so get run out of congress in the next election.

Is it treason for a Congressman/woman to recruit illegal aliens to break US Immigration Laws?

Yes, absolutely. Giving aid and comfort to foreign invaders exactly meets the definition of treason as found in Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution. Aiding and abetting their efforts to invade our country certainly falls under this definition.

Thank you for the link, Bob Blaylock. I'd like to repeat the Article III, Section 3 words in the Constitution below:
Section. 3. Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.
So the Congress is in charge here? When will the Democrat Congress police itself? They're only going over there to damage the Executive Branch to the point of nonexistence. What can citizens do to make certain this treasonous person who just took office last year, is outed and never does another disservice to the country? I don't think a wrist slap is going to work this time.

The Democrat Party umbrella keeps on going to hurt President Trump in one way or another or another or another. How many anothers are there? For cryin' out loud. :(

Newsy

Well, what say you?

I'm pretty certain Congresswoman Escobar of El Paso on her secret trip may have assured the wannabe crossers they would receive handsome rewards once they got to the border

What is this? The "New America" where people cross just over the border from Mexico close enough that they can still smell the taco meat, somehow then wheedle their way into some government position in a town full of illegals and Mexican sympathizers who then "elect" her based on her ability to represent their "interests" to repatriate Texas so that she can push an agenda FOR THEM?

Some might call that treason being a SUBVERSIVE working for a foreign entity called LA RAZA.

Newsy

Well, what say you?

I'm pretty certain Congresswoman Escobar of El Paso on her secret trip may have assured the wannabe crossers they would receive handsome rewards once they got to the border

What is this? The "New America" where people cross just over the border from Mexico close enough that they can still smell the taco meat, somehow then wheedle their way into some government position in a town full of illegals and Mexican sympathizers who then "elect" her based on her ability to represent their "interests" to repatriate Texas so that she can push an agenda FOR THEM?

Some might call that treason being a SUBVERSIVE working for a foreign entity called LA RAZA.

La Raza was closed down several years ago to the best of my recollections, toobfreak. However, there may still be a lot of noise left over from its existence and it seems to me it was replaced by one with less obvious ends that don't evoke the kind of scrutiny LaRaza received as consequence to their openness about incorporating, and becoming independent from US control once they outbabied the whites in areas they occupied. That's not too hard to do under the encouragement of the Roman Catholic religion which through the years has taken a very active position for the illegals to learn what they need to know to become American citizens. Some already knew and were quick about signing papers with firm dates on them--apartment rentals, car licenses, green cards, car titles, etc. Documents with names, addresses that corroborate each other typed information plus signatures on important papers that show a person's business is acknowledged by a notary public and the date validated by the notary public. Different states may have different requirements, but proof of state citizenship can be an asset for showing one has been here 5 years and can pass the written exam showing their words are true and acceptably acknowledged.

It's late. good evening all.

Newsy

Well, what say you?

About time the Feds did their job. Escobar should be refused entry back into the States; let her seek asylum in her beloved Mexico, the failed narco state and 'culture' that rivals shithole Islamic countries like Sudan in its failure, and getting more violent by the day.

I think both she and her staff are already back, and I read some time last week there are several Congress people also soliciting in Mexican states to send people the border way. They want to have a showdown, it seems. It gives them better name recognition.

Newsy

Well, what say you?

In the current case, where domestic scum are encouraging the criminals to swarm the border and overwhelm our system, yes, drastic measures are certainly necessary. Mexico is already forcing some of them into slave labor at the maquillas; since Mexico sent so many of of its unemployed into the U.S., they now have a fake 'labor shortage' there as well. Hopefully their problem gets solved by plants moving back to the U.S.

La Raza was closed down several years ago to the best of my recollections, toobfreak. However, there may still be a lot of noise left over from its existence and it seems to me it was replaced by one with less obvious ends that don't evoke the kind of scrutiny.

they're the same racist vermin gang of lawyers and gangsters, they just changed their name.

UnidosUS - Wikipedia

"UnidosUS, formerly National Council of La Raza (NCLR) (La Raza),[1] is the United States's largest Latino nonprofit advocacy organization. It advocates in favor of progressive public policy changes including immigration reform, a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants, and reduced deportations.[2][3]

Founded in 1968, NCLR has regional offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Phoenix, San Antonio and is headquartered in Washington, D.C.[4] Janet Murguía serves as UnidosUS's president.[5]"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol @ 'progressive public policy'. They're racist scum, and they want ethnic cleansing and displacement. Many of them were also members of Mecha when they were in college, a much more openly racist collection of traitors and foreign agents.

Newsy

Well, what say you?

Newsy

Well, what say you?

About time the Feds did their job. Escobar should be refused entry back into the States; let her seek asylum in her beloved Mexico, the failed narco state and 'culture' that rivals shithole Islamic countries like Sudan in its failure, and getting more violent by the day.

I think she wants to turn America into a Latin country. She has relatives on both sides of the border, and she has embraced the Democrat Party which changed its viewpoint about the border to heap scandal on President Trump. His predecessor did everything Trump has been accused of by the Democrat Party, not because he did something bad, but because they're so into false narratives because it gets them votes with people who believed all the pretty little lies they've told so far in order to turn America into a communist country. Thanks for your part in watching over America, toobfreak. The Democrats are in full bipolar order today.

I find it disappointing what went down today. That's the first time I realized Mueller has never been doing the right thing. He hides behind his "keeping to what he already said in his report and nothing else." I think he knew the Steele Dossier was phony and he went hand in hand with the Democrats and their orders on when to play his hand and has a full metal jacket on placed there by Weisman his top assistant. I didn't buy the confusion act he put on when confronted with a question he didn't care to answer. I think he was a Clinton pawn because he didn't answer our questions, and I think he's neck deep to over his head in trying to let Hillary off the hook for her part in the Steel Dossier. He only let Democrats off. He crucified Republicans in his "collusion" lookaround, and I'm really angry about that General he entrapped with trickery. He knew what was going on. He's been in the middle of a farce for a long time. He refused to answer questions that would put the onus on the hate-filled lovebirds who talked about "getting Trump." That was worse than bad.

Newsy

Well, what say you?

My solution:
1. Complete as much of the wall as possible.
2. Repeal Posse Comitatus.
3. Militarize the border. Pull troops out of the Middle East and/or Europe to bolster border coverage.
4. Create a "buffer-zone" somewhat like North and South Korea have, then lay mines.
After a few illegals get blown up trying to cross, the migration will end.

My solution:
3. Militarize the border. Pull troops out of the Middle East and/or Europe to bolster border coverage.
4. Create a "buffer-zone" somewhat like North and South Korea have, then lay mines.

No need to repeal Posse Comitatus.

National defense is within the proper duty and authority of the military.

The Posse Comitatus Act is to prohibit the use of military forces and resources for domestic law enforcement. Defending our nation against foreign invaders does not fall under the category of domestic law enforcement.

Newsy

Well, what say you?

My solution:

All we have to do to avoid repealing Posse Comitatus law (2) is to play up the terrorists who got across minus notice due to their dark skin color being ignored to let the Demmies win one. President Trump will find a way to get by on a shoestring to (1) build a wall sturdy and smart enough to outsmart the craftiest of crosser wannabes and complete the whole thing his second term. Hire America's best Army, Airforce, Navy, and Marines (Coast Guards, too) to watch over the border and make offenders feel like the ugly on an ape that they are. (3) Border control guards hiring already-trained by the best military in the world guys will eliminate the militarization border issue of Posse Comitatus also. Who needs mines when a crosser is 100% certain to meet up with a former Army Sargeant who will just by looking at them make them run like rabbits for safety in Mexico, who will make them do hard time in the Tijuana Jail. <giggle>

We don't have to spoil the Constitution to do what needs to be done and can be done with intelligence and imagination..
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
and give veterans the job of a lifetime using skills they already possess.
:yes_text12:

Forum List

Back