Pentagon Sells Off Trump Border Wall

Tunafish

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2023
Obviously this administration loves open borders. They don't care about the human trafficking's or drugs or death. Texas figured it out, put traps in the Rio Grande.

Materials for the unfinished, $15 billion U.S.-Mexico border wall, which Donald Trump vowed to build in 2015, hit the auction block this week in a clandestine fire sale, Power Corridor has learned.

The wall, which Trump promised would be paid for by Mexico, was instead paid for by U.S. taxpayers, with Trump diverting billions of dollars from the U.S. Defense Department’s (DOD) budget to erect more than 450 miles of new barriers while in office. In his first days as president, Joe Biden halted much of the construction, leaving roughly 250 additional miles of the border wall unfinished, with gaping openings continuing to attract breaches.

The DOD’s combat support branch, the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), confirmed to Power Corridor late Thursday that the Pentagon is now moving ahead with the sale of the leftover materials, many of which have been sitting for years in piles on government and private land out West.

Obviously this administration loves open borders. They don't care about the human trafficking's or drugs or death. Texas figured it out, put traps in the Rio Grande.

Materials for the unfinished, $15 billion U.S.-Mexico border wall, which Donald Trump vowed to build in 2015, hit the auction block this week in a clandestine fire sale, Power Corridor has learned.

The wall, which Trump promised would be paid for by Mexico, was instead paid for by U.S. taxpayers, with Trump diverting billions of dollars from the U.S. Defense Department’s (DOD) budget to erect more than 450 miles of new barriers while in office. In his first days as president, Joe Biden halted much of the construction, leaving roughly 250 additional miles of the border wall unfinished, with gaping openings continuing to attract breaches.

The DOD’s combat support branch, the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), confirmed to Power Corridor late Thursday that the Pentagon is now moving ahead with the sale of the leftover materials, many of which have been sitting for years in piles on government and private land out West.

From the article:

The items up for auction this week are “excess border wall materials that the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers turned over to the DLA for disposition and are now for sale,” a DLA spokesperson said.

----------
In other words, Trump never used them, they were seating in some places and private property for years.

I am guessing that it is time to sell them and recover the money for the tax payers.

Yep. Mayprkas refused to use any of the Trump materials.

MAYORKAS IS HUMAN GARBAGE AND A PAWN OF THE CARTELS.

• Banned
From the article:

The items up for auction this week are “excess border wall materials that the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers turned over to the DLA for disposition and are now for sale,” a DLA spokesperson said.

----------
In other words, Trump never used them, they were seating in some places and private property for years.

I am guessing that it is time to sell them and recover the money for the tax payers.
Sorry chump, you are not going to twist this one around.
Biden stopped construction on the wall (as the articl stated) and those materials could have been used for the wall.

Also...

“We are legally not allowed to mention these are the border wall materials, or we could lose our jobs,” the source said, on condition of anonymity. “But that’s what they are – 110 percent.”

Why would the government want to keep the border wall liquidation under wraps? “With all the news about Trump right now, I don’t think they want to cause any more chaos,” the source says. “But this is a huge deal and with everything that’s going on with Trump, it’s amazing to me that here’s the wall, being sold behind Americans’ backs.”

BIDEN IS SELLING THIS BEHIND AMERICAN BACKS. THAT FUCKING GERIATRIC PIECE OF SHIT NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED TODAY!

We can't sell it.... Mexico paid for it!!!

rofl-emoji.gif

So let me see if I got this straight: The DOD is going to sell off materials that were supposed to be used to protect our own border from an invasion, and probably spend the money on materials to protect some Eastern European country's border, namely Ukraine.

Did this guy become President while I was sleeping last night?

1692019173104.jpeg

Don't blame Trump for Biden's total shitfest. :iagree:

Biden stopped construction on the wall (as the articl stated) and those materials could have been used for the wall.

Also...

“We are legally not allowed to mention these are the border wall materials, or we could lose our jobs,” the source said, on condition of anonymity. “But that’s what they are – 110 percent.”

Why would the government want to keep the border wall liquidation under wraps? “With all the news about Trump right now, I don’t think they want to cause any more chaos,” the source says. “But this is a huge deal and with everything that’s going on with Trump, it’s amazing to me that here’s the wall, being sold behind Americans’ backs.”

BIDEN IS SELLING THIS BEHIND AMERICAN BACKS. THAT FUCKING GERIATRIC PIECE OF SHIT NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED TODAY!

First of all, the money to buy those things were diverted from social programs of the United States Military like housing. Rump was never authorized for that transfer.

Second, each year there is 1.4 million allocated to build or improve the southern border. And that has been in place since 2006 when Bush Jr got it approved by congress and it's never been rescinded. And all Presidents have done on an average of 71 miles per year of construction plus improvements on the border from that time foreword. Except for Rump who spent the money and a lot more and most of it just sat unused. You bought another lie from the Grifter.

So let me see if I got this straight: The DOD is going to sell off materials that were supposed to be used to protect our own border from an invasion, and probably spend the money on materials to protect some Eastern European country's border, namely Ukraine.

View attachment 814700

Mayorkas built inferior barriers right next to Trump border wall raw materials.

Its political faggotry.

View attachment 814700
The auction ultimately means the dream of finishing the border wall, for now, is over – although many Americans still don’t yet know it.

Also...

The wall was a Trump vanity . It's not the solution. Expand E verify and fine employers who hire illegals. 90% will self deport within a year.

You must be mistaken. All of the people coming here illegally are all asylum seekers. So, no need for a border wall.

hehehe
So much for Trump's** wall. Off to the garbage it goes, followed by ol Trumpy himself shortly.

**impeached

View attachment 814700

No he was actually voted out November 3rd 2020 and left in shame January 20th 2021.
Thanks for asking.

Forum List

Back