Politician gunned down by the drug cartels

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

When you see a politician stand up to the drug cartels, and mean it without just virtue signaling, you should stand in awe.

I don't want this thread to be about the politics in Ecuador, where such a politician who stood up to the drug cartels was gunned down, rather, I want this to be about politicians around the world that have to deal with these drug cartels.

Is it possible to stand up to the drug cartels politically and survive it?

This is one of the major reasons I think the US cannot secure its border. They simply refuse to do so in order to survive another day.

Comprehensive measures are needed. You talk, you die. You act, they die.
200 Americans lose their lives every day to the carels.

More people die every year than Americans that died during the entire Vietnam war.

The drug cartels are at war with America, but America is not at war with them

And let's face it, with the surveillance capabilities of government, it would not be hard to track them down and drone them to hell where they belong.

In fact, it would be rather easy.

Last edited:

More people die every year than Americans that died during the entire Vietnam war.

And let's face it, with the surveillance capabilities of government, it would not be hard to track them down and drone them to hell where they belong.

In fact, it would be rathe reasy.
Also, bolster the Mexican military and cooperate with them. The Venezuelan military is patrolling the border region with Columbia even with tanks and choppers, they also simply down the planes that are illegally flying there. They shot them down, they kill them. They are at war with them. They seize tons of drugs each year.

c6e75149-6508-4838-8cf3-a211bf0ff448_text.gif

I hate to say it, but I would not be suprised if a move is made on the leading Republican candidate.

Also, bolster the Mexican military and cooperate with them. The Venezuelan military is patrolling the border region with Columbia even with tanks and choppers, they also simply down the planes that are illegally flying there. They shot them down, they kill them. They are at war with them. They seize tons of drugs each year.
There is token resistance.

After all, not doing anything would look bad, much like how no one in the Swamp ever goes to jail, except maybe Trump.

I hate to say it, but I would not be suprised if a move is made on the leading Republican candidate.
DeSantis mentioned drone warfare against the big dogs, but if he is really serious, I would say his life is in danger.

Of course, the DNC will take him down first and do the dirty work for the cartels who know that the DNC is dedicated to keeping them in business.

The Mexican military is corrupt, as is the entire government

The Mexican military is corrupt, as is the entire government
I think the average person understands this fact. But they somehow have a disconnect when it comes to thinking the US government on the other side of the border is not just as corrupt.

Very odd.

There is token resistance.

After all, not doing anything would look bad, much like how no one in the Swamp ever goes to jail, except maybe Trump.
They talk and talk.

Look up the casualties the war on drugs causes in Mexico. Its war.
The drug cartels have their own little human genocide machines running

But do those in government who are concerned about high population levels care, or do they think that allowing them to continue will help save the planet?

In fact, it would be rather easy.

You're right.
The Feral Government has become the greatest threat to American culture, freedom and prosperity.

It's being done by very hedonistic individuals in America and abroad with lots of money and fully backed and supported by China.
Sadly, Americans are fully committed to sitting in the grandstands and watching events unfold from the sidelines.

The drug cartels have their own little human genocide machines running

But do those in government who are concerned about high population levels care, or do they think that allowing them to continue will help save the planet?
I think their have their own issues.

You're right.
The Feral Government has become the greatest threat to American culture, freedom and prosperity.

It's being done by very hedonistic individuals in America and abroad with lots of money and fully backed and supported by China.
Sadly, Americans are fully committed to sitting in the grandstands and watching events unfold from the sidelines.
The US government has taken an open stance on embracing society committing self-genocide, whether it be abortion, or 200 people dying of drugs every day, or the endless death and violence in the major cities, etc.

That way they probably think they can reduce human carbon footprints while evading the Nuremburg courts at the same time.

The US government has taken an open stance on embracing society committing self-genocide, whether it be abortion, or 200 people dying of drugs every day, or the endless death and violence in the major cities, etc.

That way they probably think they can reduce human carbon footprints while evading the Nuremburg courts at the same time.

You have to concede, they are very clever.
We as the citizens are FAR behind the curve.

I still see news stories asking questions such as....
"Biden has diminished every aspect of American Might from the military, to arms supplies to the National Strategic oil Reserves", Are his policies damaging America on purpose?

You have to point to a pol in another country for getting gunned down by a cartel because such is just not going to happen here.

Have the Cartel put a hit on a senator and see how fucking fast the feds obliterate them.

When you see a politician stand up to the drug cartels, and mean it without just virtue signaling, you should stand in awe.

I don't want this thread to be about the politics in Ecuador, where such a politician who stood up to the drug cartels was gunned down, rather, I want this to be about politicians around the world that have to deal with these drug cartels.

Is it possible to stand up to the drug cartels politically and survive it?

This is one of the major reasons I think the US cannot secure its border. They simply refuse to do so in order to survive another day.
I'm not against the US using the means necessary to take out those in other countries directly responsible for illegal things happening in the US, including drug cartels and illegal border crossings. Personally I think we should use intelligence and hunt down and kill coyotes bringing illegals across our border and similar things for drug cartels as well, no matter where they are.

Forum List

Back