No comment

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Joe Biden was asked about the tragedy in Hawaii recently, to which he said, "No comment"

No comment? I mean really, how hard could it be to say, "This is a horrible tragedy for all, our thoughts and prayers are with you."

Or maybe, "I just soiled my pants and need to come back."

Just anything other than, "No comment."

I mean really. Can't he just fake giving a damn about anything other than keeping his family of crime out of the penitentiary?

WHAT

THE

HECK?

How about, “Our prayers go out to all affected and I am directing the federal government to supply the state of Hawaii with all the help they need. It is an awful tragedy.”

Something like that.

NO COMMENT?

So weird.

Last edited:
I've often heard that as people age they have more compassion for animals and less empathy for humans.

It makes sense in a way because a oldster saw, over time, how people are, animals remain the same.

Like Pence said, it's not his concern.
maui.jpg

Last edited:
This will be Joke Biden's "Mike Pence" moment that the voters will remember.

It's not his concern.
he couldn't say we are praying for them..........my god what a fool

he looks surprised......did anyone tell that gd loathsome human..did the fuktard even know

WHAT

THE

HECK?

How about, “Our prayers go out to all affected and I am directing the federal government to supply the state of Hawaii with all the hekp they need. It is an awful tragedy.”

Something like that.

NO COMMENT?

So weird.

weird? that the president is waiting for more information before speaking out his ass?

Joe Biden was asked about the tragedy in Hawaii recently, to which he said, "No comment"

No comment? I mean really, how hard could it be to say, "This is a horrible tragedy for all, our thoughts and prayers are with you."

I mean really. Can't he just fake giving a damn about anything other than keeping his family of crime out of the penitentiary?
As soon as he finds out what started the fire that caused all those deaths, he's going to ask Congress to ban it.

he was stunned....he didn't even know

Sleepy Joe probably hasn't been informed about the fires. So of course there was "no comment".

Mr. Biden was watching Gomer Pyle USMC instead, reviewing how the experiment of having open homos in the Marines is working out.

WHAT

THE

HECK?

How about, “Our prayers go out to all affected and I am directing the federal government to supply the state of Hawaii with all the help they need. It is an awful tragedy.”

Something like that.

NO COMMENT?

So weird.
Votto beat you to posting a thread on this by 2 minutes.

But yeah, Biden's brain is so mushy that he's been told to say this as a default.

Forum List

Back