Pentagon 9/11 Analyzed in Depth.

Hi Ollie, Candy, Mr. Fizz:

No Candy, I think he is taking someone elses meds.

If anybody has questions about "What Really Happened at the Pentagon" (My Topic) on 9/11, then I have thousands of hours invested reconciling the facts told by the mountain of evidence. These yoyo's have NOTHING to support the Official Cover Story LIE, so they have no other option than to try and attack me. :0)

GL,

Terral

you could investigate a bowling ball for thousands of hours and still not know what it is... :cuckoo:

If anybody has questions about "What Really Happened at the Pentagon" (My Topic) on 9/11, then I have thousands of hours invested reconciling the facts told by the mountain of evidence. These yoyo's have NOTHING to support the Official Cover Story LIE, so they have no other option than to try and attack me. :0)

GL,

Terral

you could investigate a bowling ball for thousands of hours and still not know what it is... :cuckoo:

If you had evidence, you'd have a court case pending.
You ain't got that so you ain't got shit loser!!!

GL,

Terral

Further proof that most twoofers have no job, no life, and live in their mothers basement eating paint chips

Hi Ollie, Mr. Fizz, Candy and Trojan:

Creative was kind enough to start this Topic where real 911Truthers can deliberate upon the evidence for the 9/11 Pentagon Case, but these Official Cover Story Stooges offer 'NO' evidence for anything.

If nothing else you are consistently funny.
you could investigate a bowling ball for thousands of hours and still not know what it is...

We 'do' have a case (Gallop Vs. Cheney, Rumsfeld, Etc.) with the CenterFor911Justice (link) and Bill Veale:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkj5jnCz_kw&feature=player_embedded"]Bill Veale At CenterFor911Justice.org[/ame]

I have been providing information to Bill Veale and April Gallop for about a year now. Bill changed the language of his original Complaint to incorporate the components of my "Two-Attack Pentagon Working Hypothesis" (What Really Happened). The 911Truth 'is' going to be exposed 'and' you Official Cover Story Stooges will become laughingstocks before God's Mighty Angels ... Watch and see ...

Further proof that most twoofers have no job, no life, and live in their mothers basement eating paint chips

Morons! These idiots are supposed to be showing us pictures of AA77 crashed into the Pentagon, which supposedly impacted at 530 miles per hour from the southwest. However, these people would rather waste our time with their nonsense and stupidity, as if any of them know one thing about 'the' 911Truth. Where can we find one Topic from any of these losers on the Flight 93/Shanksville Topic, the AA77/Pentagon Case or the WTC-7 Controlled Demolition Case. These idiots are here to run their mouths and throw smoke into the air and divert attention 'away' from the 911Truth. Period.

Every murder investigation includes the very basic component of a 'Timeline' that lists a series of events in chronological order. My Pentagon Timeline is here:

Terral's Pentagon Timeline

How many of these idiots above even have a Pentagon Timeline in their possession that itemizes events with links for the 'facts' told by 'THE EVIDENCE'???? None of them. I provided the evidence to prove the Pentagon was struck by a Peter Peterson/Blackstone/Raytheon-built Hypersonic Missile (story = from my Blog Entry) in Post #33, but these yoyo's do not understand enough about the math to even participate in this Pentagon Discussion.

Again, if anybody (not these Official Cover Story Idiots) has a question about what really happened at the Pentagon on 9/11, then I know more about this Topic than all of my debating opponents combined (vast understatement). Ask away ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Creative was kind enough to start this Topic where real 911Truthers can deliberate upon the evidence for the 9/11 Pentagon Case, but these Official Cover Story Stooges offer 'NO' evidence for anything.

you could investigate a bowling ball for thousands of hours and still not know what it is...

We 'do' have a case (Gallop Vs. Cheney, Rumsfeld, Etc.) with the CenterFor911Justice (link) and Bill Veale:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkj5jnCz_kw&feature=player_embedded"]Bill Veale At CenterFor911Justice.org[/ame]

I have been providing information to Bill Veale and April Gallop for about a year now. Bill changed the language of his original Complaint to incorporate the components of my "Two-Attack Pentagon Working Hypothesis" (What Really Happened). The 911Truth 'is' going to be exposed 'and' you Official Cover Story Stooges will become laughingstocks before God's Mighty Angels ... Watch and see ...

Morons! These idiots are supposed to be showing us pictures of AA77 crashed into the Pentagon, which supposedly impacted at 530 miles per hour from the southwest. However, these people would rather waste our time with their nonsense and stupidity, as if any of them know one thing about 'the' 911Truth. Where can we find one Topic from any of these losers on the Flight 93/Shanksville Topic, the AA77/Pentagon Case or the WTC-7 Controlled Demolition Case. These idiots are here to run their mouths and throw smoke into the air and divert attention 'away' from the 911Truth. Period.

Every murder investigation includes the very basic component of a 'Timeline' that lists a series of events in chronological order. My Pentagon Timeline is here:

How many of these idiots above even have a Pentagon Timeline in their possession that itemizes events with links for the 'facts' told by 'THE EVIDENCE'???? None of them. I provided the evidence to prove the Pentagon was struck by a Peter Peterson/Blackstone/Raytheon-built Hypersonic Missile (story = from my Blog Entry) in Post #33, but these yoyo's do not understand enough about the math to even participate in this Pentagon Discussion.

Again, if anybody (not these Official Cover Story Idiots) has a question about what really happened at the Pentagon on 9/11, then I know more about this Topic than all of my debating opponents combined (vast understatement). Ask away ...

GL,

Terral

Are you still upset that Fizz proved your phony Wheels were indeed fake? Awe poor baby....

GL,

Terral

are you out of your fucking mind? :cuckoo:

here is the proof we have shown you:
1. the black boxes from flight 77 were recovered at the pentagon.
2. the dna from the passengers and crew of flight 77 were recovered from the pentagon.
3. airplane parts from a 757-200 (which is what type of plane of flight 77) was recovered from the pentagon.
4. the flight was tracked the entire time from take-off until the crash by radar.
5. engine parts matching the rolls royce engines from flight 77 were recovered at the pentagon.

what evidence has been shown to prove flight 77 didnt hit the pentagon??
1. a nice picture with lots of graphics that proves the pentagon is 10 feet tall.
2. a picture of a landing gear hub with the claim it has the wrong number of holes in it. i proved that your claim is wrong by posting a picture of the actual plane that crashed with the actual number of holes in the wheel rim that match the debris at the pentagon.
3. a picture of the 757's APU part with the claim it is an engine part.

got any more physical evidence?

Terral

Here is a simple question you have dodged about a half dozen times.

Under what legal theory do you exclude ALL eyewitness testimony?

Because eyewitness testimony is accepted under every legal principal through the world today, in fact, its been accepted as evidence under every legal system since the beginning of recorded history.

Yet, you wish to exclude every witness that saw a plane hit the Pentagon, of which there are at least 106 documented witnesses.

So again, without visual aides, tell me how and why you are able to declare these witnesses as 'not evidence'?

Hi Mr. Fizz:

are you out of your fucking mind?

Running your idiot mouth means nothing. Support your Official Cover Story Nonsense with evidence or have the sense to shut up.

GL,

Terral

Hi Trojan:

Terral

'The' 911Truth says exactly what all the evidence says 'without' creating a single contradiction. Period.

Because eyewitness testimony is accepted under every legal principal through the world today, in fact, its been accepted as evidence under every legal system since the beginning of recorded history.

Trojan is stating the OBVIOUS. This Topic is dedicated to analysis evidence pertaining to the 9/11 Pentagon Case. Bring out 'your' evidence and perhaps we will have something to consider.

Yet, you wish to exclude every witness that saw a plane hit the Pentagon, of which there are at least 106 documented witnesses.

No sir. Trojan has no clue about what he is talking about. Don Wright saw the 'Small Commuter Plane' (Retrofitted A-3 Skywarrior + Retrofitted At Fort Collins/Loveland Municipal Airport) hit the Pentagon at approximately 9:35 AM (9:36:27 AM).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzxhRGevzEg"]Don Wright Saw The 9:36:27 AM A-3 Jet Crash[/ame]

Michael Kelly saw the A-3 Jet Hit The Pentagon:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU2SSTNIds4"]Michael Kelly Witnessed The 9:36:27 AM A-3 Jet Crash[/ame]

If Trojan actually knew anything about my "Two Attack Pentagon Explanation" (What Really Happened), then you would not look so STUPID for making this silly statement above. Yes. 'A' Jet did hit the Pentagon, but that had NOTHING to do with any AA77 Jetliner!

So again, without visual aides, tell me how and why you are able to declare these witnesses as 'not evidence'?

What witnesses? Trojan is grandstanding without offering the testimony of a single witness to support 'his' version of Official Govt Cover Story LIES.

You guys need a LOT of help to debate just one real 911Truther on these Topics ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Ollie:

Are you still upset that Fizz proved your phony Wheels were indeed fake? Awe poor baby....

Mr. Fizz has offered 'no' evidence to support his version of the Bush/Obama Official Cover Story LIE. Period. Look at his posts to see he just runs his mouth and supports NOTHING with any evidence at all. Anybody moved by his STUPIDITY (#7-10) is not even paying attention ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Ollie:

Mr. Fizz has offered 'no' evidence to support his version of the Bush/Obama Official Cover Story LIE. Period. Look at his posts to see he just runs his mouth and supports NOTHING with any evidence at all. Anybody moved by his STUPIDITY (#7-10) is not even paying attention ...

GL,

Terral

You just dismissed all the evidence. Without any explanation. And you totally ignore all the real witnesses in favor of two who might give you an ounce of credibility. But tell me is there even one witness who saw your so called missile strike and the crash of your A3? I mean actually saw it.

Like I saw this thing crash into the building and explode so i went over there to see if i could do anything and then this plane crashed into the exact same place....

Got anybody like that terral? If not you are simply blowing smoke as per normal.

Hi Ollie:

You just dismissed all the evidence. Without any explanation.

Ollie and Mr. Fizz and Trojan are JUST TALKING like idiots and fools. You really believe a 100-ton AA77 crashed into the Pentagon! Right? Okay then. SHOW US YOUR EVIDENCE!!! Bring out your witnesses. Quote them and I will show you how 'all' of the evidence supports 'my What Really Happened' Explanation. Do it!

And you totally ignore all the real witnesses in favor of two who might give you an ounce of credibility.

No sir. I can give you testimony from dozens of Pentagon witnesses, but my point to Trojan that 'A Jet' DID hit the Pentagon requires only the two above.

But tell me is there even one witness who saw your so called missile strike and the crash of your A3? I mean actually saw it.

Donald Rumfeld ordered up the Hypersonic Raytheon Missile and reported that 'a missile' struck the Pentagon to Parade Magazine on 9/12 ...

The7thFire.com Story

Donald Rumsfeld >> "It is a truth that a terrorist can attack any time, any place, using any technique and it's physically impossible to defend at every time and every place against every conceivable technique. Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filled with our citizens, and 'the missile' to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center. The only way to deal with this problem is by taking the battle to the terrorists, wherever they are, and dealing with them."
Like I saw this thing crash into the building and explode so i went over there to see if i could do anything and then this plane crashed into the exact same place....
The Raytheon Missile went hypersonic about a half mile from the Pentagon, so nobody at the Pentagon had the opportunity to 'see' the missile. I explained how the missile 'was' photographed in Post #33, so 'quote >>' anything and ask your questions ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Mr. Fizz:

are you out of your fucking mind?

Running your idiot mouth means nothing. Support your Official Cover Story Nonsense with evidence or have the sense to shut up.

GL,

Terral

what's wrong, scumbag? i gave you a list of evidence already shown to you many times. your reply of "shut up and support the official cover story" does nothing to refute the evidence or bring any evidence to the contrary.

then in a later post you cite testimony that people saw "A COMMUTER PLANE" as evidence of an A-3 military jet. i have a bit of news for you. no matter how you paint it an A-3 is not a commuter plane. you cant change people's statements. these statements do NOTHING to support your A-3 hoax. nobody saw an A-3.

Alan Wallace -- firefighter with safety crew at Pentagon's heliport
We have had a commercial carrier crash into the west side of the Pentagon at the heliport, Washington Boulevard side. The crew is OK. The airplane was a 757 Boeing or a 320 Airbus.

Albert Hemphill -- from inside the Naval Annex
Immediately, the large silver cylinder of an aircraft appeared in my window, coming over my right shoulder as I faced the Westside of the Pentagon directly towards the heliport. The aircraft, looking to be either a 757 or Airbus, seemed to come directly over the annex

James S. Robbins -- Robbins, a national-security analyst and 'nationalreviewonline' contributor, watched from his 6th story office window in Arlington. The Pentagon is about a mile and half distant in the center of the tableau. I was looking directly at it when the aircraft struck. The sight of the 757 diving in at an unrecoverable angle is frozen in my memory, ...

Tim Timmerman --
... said it had been an American Airways 757.

Tim Timmerman -- from 16th floor apartment near National Airport
It was a Boeing 757, American Airlines, no question.

Mike Dobbs -- observed from upper level of outer ring of Pentagon
... looking out the window when he saw an American Airlines 737 twin-engine airliner strike the building.

Terry Morin -- watched from 5th wing of BMDO offices at the old Navy Annex
The plane had a silver body with red and blue stripes down the fuselage. I believed at the time that it belonged to American Airlines, but I couldn't be sure. It looked like a 737 and I so reported to authorities.

Jim Sutherland -- from his car
... saw ... a white 737 twin-engine plane with multicolored trim fly 50 feet over I-395 in a straight line, striking the side of the Pentagon.

Noel Sepulveda --
... saw a commercial airliner coming from the direction of Henderson Hall the Marine Corps headquarters.

Madelyn Zakhem --
... she heard what she thought was a jet fighter directly overhead. It wasn't. It was an airliner coming straight up Columbia Pike at tree-top level. It was huge! It was silver. It was low -- unbelievable! I could see the cockpit.

Joel Sucherman --
Do you know how many engines? - I did not see the engines, I saw the body and the tail; it was a silver jet with the markings along the windows that spoke to me as an American Airlines jet, it was not a commercial, excuse me, a business jet, it was not a Lear jet, ... it was a bigger plane than that.

Dave Winslow -- Winslow is an AP reporter
I saw the tail of a large airliner ... It ploughed right into the Pentagon.

Last edited:
hole11.jpg

an A-3 has a wingspan or 72' 6" so how can it make a hole in a reinforced building that is 141' wide?

it can't. its too small.

a silver A-3
42440_101894_238420.jpg

and a silver 757
757200-02.jpg

not even close to looking the same!!!! :cuckoo:

the worlds largest missile. so big its the same size as a 757!! :lol:

757_pentagon.gif

Hi Trojan:

Terral

'The' 911Truth says exactly what all the evidence says 'without' creating a single contradiction. Period.

Trojan is stating the OBVIOUS. This Topic is dedicated to analysis evidence pertaining to the 9/11 Pentagon Case. Bring out 'your' evidence and perhaps we will have something to consider.

No sir. Trojan has no clue about what he is talking about. Don Wright saw the 'Small Commuter Plane' (Retrofitted A-3 Skywarrior + Retrofitted At Fort Collins/Loveland Municipal Airport) hit the Pentagon at approximately 9:35 AM (9:36:27 AM).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzxhRGevzEg"]Don Wright Saw The 9:36:27 AM A-3 Jet Crash[/ame]

Michael Kelly saw the A-3 Jet Hit The Pentagon:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU2SSTNIds4"]Michael Kelly Witnessed The 9:36:27 AM A-3 Jet Crash[/ame]

If Trojan actually knew anything about my "Two Attack Pentagon Explanation" (What Really Happened), then you would not look so STUPID for making this silly statement above. Yes. 'A' Jet did hit the Pentagon, but that had NOTHING to do with any AA77 Jetliner!

What witnesses? Trojan is grandstanding without offering the testimony of a single witness to support 'his' version of Official Govt Cover Story LIES.

You guys need a LOT of help to debate just one real 911Truther on these Topics ...

GL,

Terral

From the lists above, 136 people saw the plane approach the Pentagon, and

104 directly saw the plane hit the Pentagon.

6 were nearly hit by the plane in front of the Pentagon. Several others were within 100-200 feet of the impact.

26 mentioned that it was an American Airlines jet.

39 others mentioned that it was a large jet/commercial airliner.

2 described a smaller corporate jet. 1 described a "commuter plane" but didn't mention the size.

7 said it was a Boeing 757.

8 witnesses were pilots. One witness was an Air Traffic Controller and Pentagon tower Chief.

2 witnesses were firefighters working on their truck at the Pentagon heliport.

4 made radio calls to inform emergency services that a plane had hit the Pentagon.

10 said the plane's flaps and landing gear were not deployed (1 thought landing gear struck a light pole).

16 mentioned seeing the plane hit light poles/trees, or were next to to the poles when it happened. Another 8 mentioned the light poles being knocked down: it's unknown if they saw them hit.

42 mentioned seeing aircraft debris. 4 mentioned seeing airline seats. 3 mentioned engine parts.

2 mentioned bodies still strapped into seats.

15 mentioned smelling or contacting aviation/jet fuel.

3 had vehicles damaged by light poles or aircraft debris. Several saw other occupied vehicles damaged.

3 took photographs of the aftermath.

Many mentioned false alarm warnings of other incoming planes after the crash. One said "3-4 warnings."

"I did see airplane seats and a corpse still strapped to one of the seats."
–Capt. Jim Ingledue, Virginia Beach Fire Dept

When Williams discovered the scorched bodies of several airline passengers, they were still strapped into their seats. The stench of charred flesh overwhelmed him.
"It was the worst thing you can imagine," said Williams, whose squad from Fort Belvoir, Va., entered the building, less than four hours after the terrorist attack. "I wanted to cry from the minute I walked in. But I have soldiers under me and I had to put my feelings aside."

seven witness videos

JREF Forum - View Single Post - Pentagon Eyewitness Accounts (Videos)

Your theory has contradictions, many contradictions

paint chips Terral, you need to change your diet

Forum List

Back